Looking for the best Air Conditioning Charge Equipment?
Discover now our comparison of the best Air Conditioning Charge Equipment. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Air Conditioning Charge Equipment are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Air Conditioning Charge Equipment in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Freon Can Tap - Smoothly connect manifold gauge hose with the r-134a freon refill cans to properly fill your ac system.
- Compatibility - Include both r 134a self sealing and puncture style can taps, fits EPA-required self-sealing freon can and the old-style single puncture bottle.
- Tank Adapter and Valve Core Remover - Comes with extra tank adapter for connecting 1/4" SAE tap fitting to 1/2" ACME hose fitting. Dual head valve core tool will easily remove small or large valve cores.
- Long Lasting Materials - The can tap are made of solid premium brass and aluminum which make them can even work under extreme conditions, features with industrial grade rubber seals to prevent leaking.
- Easy to Work - Benefit from precise threading technology and precise valve control, you can assemble and operate efficiently without worrying about loose or leaking connections.
- 1. Efficient automotive refrigerator recharge kit for automotive A/C system with R-134a R-12 R-22 types freon.
- 2. Extra large and colored dials with celsius scale is easy to read, gauge rated 250psi (blue) max pressure, hose rated 3000 psi burst pressure and 600 psi max working pressure.
- 3. Two can taps were equipped with piercing and self sealing style bottle which help to compatible with most can valves.
- 4. Flexible bullet piercing valve with 1/4 inch fitting will compatible with 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch and 3/8 inch outside diameter pipes.
- 5. Come with every thing you need for a efficiently ac charging work, package include: low pressure gauge, 5FT hose, suction side coupler, piercing can tap, self sealing can tap, 2 pieces bullet piercing valves with L keys.
- Professional ac hose kit for workig with ac hvac air conditioner manifold gauge, fits R134A R410A R404A R12 R22 R502 R1234YF type refrigerants.
- 5FT long hose kit feature a 4000 psi burst pressure and 800 psi max working pressure, Suit for most of ac HVAC check and charge project.
- Standard 1/4 inch female flare fittings (1/4 to 5/16 inch fitting for black hose) with a valve core depressor and 45° bend on one end for convenient access to the system, extra 4 pieces adapters ensure that most interfaces can be connected.
- Long lasting and rugged neoprene coating offers flexibility and wear resistance ensuring long life and dependability.
- Coupler nuts feature deep knurling for a positive grip that enables quick finger-tightening, hose ends feature a strong six-sided crimp that provides a secure, reliable connection between the hose and barb - even at maximum pressure.
- EFFECTIVE SERVICE SET: This professional ac vacuum pump and gauge set by Orion Motor Tech includes a powerful 1/3 hp vacuum pump, a 4 way manifold gauge, a leak detector, self-sealing & puncture-style taps, the necessary lubricating & absorptive pump oil, and 4 hoses for easy refrigerant evacuation, recharging, and other automotive AC repair work
- DURABLE VACUUM PUMP: The motor’s high-quality copper construction offers efficient, dependable, and quiet service at a 4 cfm flow rate; the reinforced aluminum alloy casing effectively dissipates heat generated during operation and resists chemical corrosion for years of quality use
- HELPFUL ACCESSORIES: This ac gauges and vacuum pump kit comes with an SAE adapter to allow use with 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" hoses, 2 quick couplers and 2 taps for immediate use with self-sealing and puncture style R134a cans, and a durable case and bag to keep everything organized for storage and transport
- WIDE APPLICATION: The included ac manifold gauge set is compatible with a wide range of refrigerants, including R134a, R22, and R410a, making them perfect for many different vehicle HVAC systems
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Get right to work evacuating and recharging your vehicle AC systems with this Orion Motor Tech vacuum pump with manifold gauge set, reassured by its strong warranty and Orion Motor Tech's usual friendly 24/7 customer service!
- AC U CHARGE HOSE: R134A charging hose uses rubber nylon resin material hoses, featured with anti-corrosion, low fluid resistance, high bearing pressure, ensure durability and good air sealing. Max working pressure is 500PSI and burst pressure is upto 2500PSI. Total length is 19", ideal for easy to reach AC suction service port, for example the AC connector is right on top of your engine compartment.
- REFRIGERANT CHARGING GAUGE: Right in the middle of the refrigerant recharge hose, there is a AC low pressure gauge with scale range 0-100PSI / 0-7kg/cm². Equipped with metal scale plate, color coded scale range to mark pressure state with LOW FULL ALERT DANGER. Easy to monitor the automotive air conditioning low pressure side pressure, to insure a accurate R134A recharge.
- METAL QUICK COUPLER AND CAN TAP: One side is metal quick interface coupler with accurate snap lock and anti-slip grip ring, easy to connect and disconnect, compatible with all models with standard R134A suction service port. The other side is metal can tap with 1/2" female thread interface, can screw to fix on 1/2" male thread of refrigerant bottle opening. T type knobs, easy to operate by fingertips. Internal pin with sharp tip help to pierce refrigerant bottle easily and quickly.
- MEASURE PRESSURE AND RECHARGE R134A: Start the car, open AC to MAX. Clockwise twist T handle to close can tap, connect the quick coupler and car AC suction service port to measure the pressure. The reading is right only when AC compressor is working. If need to charge the refrigerant, please compare to the manufacturer's recommended readings, choose the appropriate amount refrigerant can, to ensure there is no leftover in the can.
- SATISFACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE: This air conditioning U hose gauge is very simple and easy to use, dynamic pressure measurement and refrigerant charging from auto low pressure suction service port. 30 days full refund with returned undamaged JIFETOR product. Any quality related problem in 1 year, we will replace the fittings for free or refund. Any question, please feel free to contact us by email or amazon message system, we will reply ASAP in 24 hours.
- Packging contains: 1 x 100 cm connection tube, 1 x additional brass fitting, 1 x pressure gauge
- Material: Heavy Duty Brass Made Hose Connections. Resistant to corrosion and oxidation, longer life
- Application: Good for R410a and most other refrigerants like R22, R134a, R404a. One product, more uses
- Connecting tube length (excluding Gauge) is 100 cm / 39.4 inches. Maximum working pressure: 800 PSI, burst pressure: 4000 PSI
- Easy and convenient to use. Gauge has four scale readings of R134a, R410a, R404a and R22 for easily viewing during use
- SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL - XtremepowerUS 1/4 HP 3 CFM 1-Stage Rotary Air Vacuum Pump is designed to have high efficiency and low noise output with internal high volume cooling fan for extended use (Include R-134A automotive air conditioning dispensing valve design with hand operated punch/valve control, connects all R-134a refrigerant cans with 1/4" Male threads)
- HEAVY DUTY VACUUM PUMP - Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Casing enables the vacuum pump be light and durable at the same time. Equipped with brass fitting tethered safety caps to prevent oil leaks during transportation and handling.
- HVAC GAUGE READING - The XtremepowerUS HVAC service gauge set is great for diagnosing and repairing AC systems. Ideal use for R12, R22, R134a and R410a
- EASY OIL CHANGE - The vacuum pump features a simple Oil Fill Port for a clean pour and Oil Drain Plug positioned beneath the oil reservoir to quickly drain when needed. Checking the spillage meter will help to ensure the proper level of oil.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: Multicolored set of three 36” hoses, Manifold Gauge, R134 Can Tap, Vacuum Pump Oil Bottle, Accessories and Storage Bag to keep equipment clean and dust free
- COMPLETE GAUGE SET: This professional automotive AC tool kit includes a 3-way gauge, 3 color-coded hoses, 2 adjustable 1/4'' quick couplers, a 1/4'' to 1/2'' Acme adapter, and a puncture-style can tap; enjoy hassle-free setup and easy operation as you nip your HVAC problems in the bud
- HYBRID ANTISHOCK GAUGES: The 2.6" high and low pressure gauges combine the best features of dry and liquid-filled designs, with an oil-filled core resisting wear and shock and a dry dial providing better winter performance; the moisture indicator monitors your coolant’s condition in real time; and calibration screws and superior design provide ±1.6% accuracy
- COLOR-CODED HOSES: Blue for low, red for high, and yellow for charging, these durable PVC hoses have 4 reinforced layers to work with daily pressure up to 600 psi (burst pressure: 3000 psi); built-in barriers ensure the purity of your refrigerant by condensation and other moisture as you work
- WIDE APPLICATION: This car AC gauge set works with R134a, R12, R22, and R502 refrigerants; ideal for both DIY and professional HVAC maintenance, it allows you to measure your system's pressure, evacuate and refill coolant, and more; a heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case comes included for easy storage and transport between jobs
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Order this AC manifold gauge kit with your peace of mind assured thanks to OMT’s strong 1-year warranty and usual friendly 24/7 customer service; order at no risk and start enjoying better air conditioning today!
- PUMP IT OUT: This single-stage rotary vane vacuum pump from Orion Motor Tech is powered by a 1/3 hp all copper motor to keep your HVAC servicing fast and easy; its 4.5 cfm flow rate can draw your system down as low as 37.5 microns (5 Pa) and is also able to quickly degas batches of resin, epoxy, oil, and other solvents when equipped with a vacuum chamber
- SAFE & DURABLE: The reinforced aluminum alloy casing effectively dissipates heat generated during operation and resists chemical corrosion for years of helpful use; its innovative design also prevents oil backflow and separates the exhaust from any oil vapor, limiting contamination and providing safer operation
- USER FRIENDLY: The 7.6 fl. oz. reservoir includes a sight glass and scale for easy monitoring of the pump's oil level and quality; the light weight and sturdy handle keep everything easily portable for transport or storage between jobs; and 1/4" and 3/8" ports allow fast and easy servicing of automotive and other low-tonnage R12, R22, R134a, and R410a systems
- HELPFUL ACCESSORIES: This vacuum pump kit comes with the necessary lubricating and absorptive oil provided, along with a funnel and one-size-fits-most gloves for quick and clean replacement when needed; an adapter also allows use with 1/2" hoses
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION: Get right to work evacuating and recharging your HVAC systems with this air conditioner vacuum pump, reassured by its strong 1 year warranty and Orion Motor Tech's usual friendly 24/7 customer service!
- A/C DIAGNOSTICS: Professional 3-way air conditioning diagnostic manifold gauge set for R134A, R12, R22, and R502 refrigerants. Designed for checking pressure in AC lines, leak determination, AC charging, recovery work. and complete evacuation & recharges.
- THREE-WAY HOSES: Includes a 3pc, 5-foot freon charging hose with 3 colors for easy recognition, red for high pressure, blue for low pressure, and yellow for the refrigerant bottle.
- ADVANCED PRESSURE GAUGES: Blue Gauge (low): 0-250 PSI, Red Gauge (high): 0-500 PSI. Extra-strength hoses with burst pressure at 3000PSI, Max working pressure: 600PSI. Celsius degree units with an easy-to-read instrument panel.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made from solid brass, aluminum, PVC, and durable plastic to stand up to heavy use and accidental drops - ideal for professional auto mechanics. Includes a detailed parts diagram and step by step instructions for DIY novices.
- A COMPLETE TOOL KIT: 1pc 3-way gauge (1/4" male), 3pc hoses (1/4" female), 2pc quick couplers (1/4" male), 1pc adapter (1/4" Male to 1/2" Female)
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Air Conditioning Charge Equipment now!
Last update on 2022-08-10 at 09:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API