Looking for the best Anatomy Science Kits?
Discover now our comparison of the best Anatomy Science Kits. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Anatomy Science Kits are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Anatomy Science Kits in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 4M My body anatomy kit allows you to explore human anatomy with this simple kit filled with colorful body puzzles and informational cards.
- This fun, educational kit provides a simple introduction to the human body with eight sets of puzzles about different systems within the body.
- It enables kids to visualize and understand the Skeleton, internal organs, circulatory system, and more.
- The My body kit is perfect for the young, aspiring medical professional.
- This item is recommended for ages four years and up.
- DISCOVER HOW THE HUMAN BODY WORKS: Take a fascinating tour of the human body as you remove 21 realistic vital organs, bones, and muscles using the included forceps and tweezers; then rebuild the model from the toes to skullcap
- 29 PIECES, EXCEPTIONAL VALUE: Includes 12” clear plastic human body model, stand, 9 squishy organs, 12 plastic bones & muscles, forceps, tweezers, body part organ-izer mat, instruction sheet, 24-page illustrated anatomy book
- STEM ANATOMY/BIOLOGY BOOK INCLUDED: Follow a slice of pizza as it travels through the body and interacts with different internal systems! With photos of real organs, engaging illustrations, and answers to common body function questions
- SMARTLAB TOYS, A LEADER IN EDUCATIONAL PLAY: Our toys allow children to add their individual insights, problem-solving skills, divergent thinking, and perseverance to their play as they learn and practice real-world skills and concepts
- PERFECT FOR BUDDING SCIENTISTS AGES 8+: Great anatomy and biology lesson plan for a homeschool curriculum or for any kid (or adult) fascinated with how their body works
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Look inside the book Watch what happens as a bite of pizza travels through your body
- Take a tour of the human body from the inside out
- Each SmartLab package contains everything kids need to explore and understand the mysteries of science
- More than just a toy and book, SmartLab products satisfy and engage a child's curiosity
- Science becomes an adventure
- Kayes, M.D. Lucille M. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- ENGAGING AND FUN: Includes hands-on activities and more than 60 full-color components all about the human brain.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: Features an easy-to-read 48-page instruction guide with colorful illustrations, activities, fun facts and 12 thought-provoking units that describe wonders of the brain like perception, memory, emotion, language and intelligence.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING: Build an easy-to-assemble life-size 3-D model of the human brain created from illustrations of actual human brain slices. Along with the included flash cards and posters, the model helps students to visualize the location, size and spatial relationships among brain components.
- BRAIN SCIENCE SIMPLIFIED: Engaging descriptions and accurate information with brain anatomy posters and 54 flash and activity cards covering brain structures and functions, vocabulary and pronunciations, optical illusions and more.
- GREAT GIFT: A unique science/STEM kit for students, young scientists and inventors ages 10 and up. Perfect for learning at home or in the classroom.
- REMOVEABLE ORGANS- This human torso model comes with 5 removeable organs and a removeable outer layer of skin to help children and teens learn the basics of anatomy, biology and physiology. Organs include: stomach, liver, lungs, heart, and intestines.
- FLASH CARDS- Included with this educational mannequin are two flash cards. Each card labels and identifies each bone and muscle in the human body. This helps children and young teens see how the body is structured and is able to move.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION- The anatomy model is made of durable plastic. This makes it strong enough to stand up to daily play or use in a classroom. The torso sits on a raised pedestal to make it more stable on a desktop or table during use.
- FUN AND EDUCATIONAL- Not only will children and young teens have fun with this model, it helps lay the foundation for STEM education in young children and encourages scientific learning in middle school students.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Materials: Plastic. Dimensions: 9.75”H x 3” Deep x 5” W. Includes Removeable Stomach, Liver, Lungs, Heart, Intestines and Skin.
- Learn about the human body by doing experiments with your five senses that show you how your body works
- Examine your fingerprints to learn how you are unique
- Build a stethoscope and listen to your heartbeat to learn how your heart pumps blood
- Test your lung capacity to learn about how your lungs work
- This kit teaches human biology fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments
- English (Publication Language)
- FULLY EQUIPPED 3D BODY PUZZLE – The Interactive Human Body is a 14" Tall, Fully Articulated and Posable Human Body Model. Mimic the movements of real human anatomy, and see how we move. Young scientists can get a real inside-look!
- HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES, AND TOES - This STEM educational toy for kids 8-12 will help your children understand their bodies. This realistic model is built as close to the actual human body as possible and will have kids engaged in anatomy like never before, perfect for a future doctor or budding scientist in the home!
- EVERYTHING YOU KNEE-D IS INCLUDED - Our human body model for kids comes with 60 pieces for you to assemble, take apart, and put back together again! Complete with bones, muscles, and organs, plus an adjustable stand to help your Human Body test out endless poses!
- LEARNING MADE FUN - Includes colorful, illustrated instruction cards that teach kids all about their body and its functions. They’ll be entertained for hours learning all about their bones, muscles, organs and much more.
- PLAY AND LEARN IN SAFETY - The Be Amazing! Toys Interactive Human Body is made with care and top-quality materials and is fully safety tested for kids 8 and up. Makes the perfect gift! Page Break
- ✔ TYRANNOSAURUS REX MODEL: Ever wonder how a T-rex’s strong jaw chomps its food? The 4D T-Rex Dinosaur Anatomy Kit from Discovery Kids #MINDBLOWN helps you find the answers to this question and much more!
- ✔ FUN AND EDUCATIONAL STEM KIT: Explore the fundamentals of paleontology and history with fun STEM kits! This DIY dinosaur introduces children to the anatomy of one history’s greatest beasts, solidifying critical fine motor skills as well as concepts in science and biology.
- ✔ LIFELIKE APPEARANCE: This fierce predator looks like the real thing—just much smaller! Get as close as you like to this T-rex model, as its teeth look sharp but won’t bite.
- ✔ DISPLAY IT PROUDLY: Once you’re finished with building this 28-piece model, attach it to the included display stand so it can be shown off on a shelf, bookcase, or in the classroom! Schools can even use these kits in science class for teaching anatomy.
- ✔ BEST GIFT IDEA FOR YOUNG BIOLOGISTS: Is your child obsessed with dinosaurs? If so, this is the perfect gift for him or her! Wrap up the Discovery Kids #MINDBLOWN T-rex Anatomy Kit for Christmas or their birthday for guaranteed delight!
- INTRODUCTION TO ANATOMY- This skeleton model helps introduce little doctors and nurses to the bones and connectivity of the human skeletal system. It is great for kids 5 and older as a fun beginning STEM learning tool for the human sciences and anatomy!
- REALISTIC MODEL- This plastic skeleton kit realistically models the bones of the human body. It also features articulation the joints including the feet, knees, hips, wrists, elbows, shoulders and neck.
- EDUCATIONAL FUN- The kit is not only fun for kids to play with and assemble, it is also educational. It inspires learning and helps teach about the structure and movement of the human body through hands-on assembly. It is also perfect for the classroom!
- CONVENIENT SIZE- The miniature model of the human skeletal structure is conveniently sized. At 13.25” tall, it does not take up a lot of space and can be easily stored. It can also stand its base on a desk or table.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Dimensions: 13.25" tall when fully assembled. Material: plastic. Recommended age: 5+
- Kids Doctor kit: 12 safe play & pretend medical Doctor activities - real life experiments and tests
- Mind blowing: hours of fun with over 30 high quality tools included
- Stay organized: examination lab pad keeps everything organized and clean
- Complete Human Body Kit: it's all here: includes, stethoscope, bandage, shot, activity cards, anatomy model, brain game, eye chart, and much more!
- Exclusive: the only realistic real-life activity set with real-life experiments for kids.
- What makes your pet tick?
- Find out what it takes to become a Veterinary physician and the work that they preform for animals
- Simulate Veterinary X-ray and Sonograms with Red and Blue Lenses that reveal the insides of animals on 4 different posters. Close up wounds and cuts with the soft plastic suture training skin, plastic surgical tweezers, needle and thread
- Create a cat anatomy poster with paper parts, mold a plaster pup and learn how to make casts for broken bones. Mix and make gelly Ticks. Learn about the 4 common types of ticks and which ones can cause illness
- Includes 4 animal posters, red x-ray lens, blue sonogram lens, suture skin, plastic curved needle, plastic tweezer scissors, black nylon thread, cat anatomy poster withfold out sheets, dog blister mold, plaster powder, muslin fabric, gelly tick blister mold, gelatin, beaker, stir stick and instructions
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Anatomy Science Kits now!
Last update on 2021-05-15 at 19:18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API