Looking for the best Archery Bow Cases?
Discover now our comparison of the best Archery Bow Cases. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Archery Bow Cases are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Archery Bow Cases in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Plano Molding | Protecting your passion since 1952
- Lockable and airline approved bowcase
- Patented PillarLock system for protection | High density foam
- Arrow storage under the lid | Holds parallel limb bows
- Dimensions: 43.25 inches x 19 inches x 6.75 inches | Made in the USA
- TRUSTED HARD SHELL PROTECTION PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.: The Safe Shot Bow Case features rugged plastic shell construction with internal lid and base column supports for crush resistance and impact defense.
- CONVOLUTED FOAM BED: Equipped with a thick layer of convoluted foam to protect your compound bow and sight. Hook and loop tie-down straps keep it securely in place.
- ARROW STORAGE RACK INCLUDED: The case features a (12) arrow rubber racking system that securely fixes shafts in place under the lid for easy-access storage (installation required).
- LOCKABLE & TRANSPORTABLE: This case has (4) latches and (4) lock holes for secure storage and transportation. The ergonomic integrated handle allows you to easily carry your compound bow wherever your adventures take you.
- FIT & SPECIFICATIONS: Fits (1) compound bow. Internal dimensions - 47.5" L x 19.25" W x 5" D. / External dimensions - 48.75" L x 20.5" W x 7" H
- Pillar structure provides durable support and accessory storage
- Built-in 3 and 4 blade broadhead changer
- Pillar structure provides durable support for your bow
- Plano Archery Cases | Protecting your passion since 1952
- Bow case is built with rugged, industrial-strength construction that is shock/drop resistant | Features Continuous Dri-Loc seal to create a waterproof ,dust-proof shield perfect for changing weather conditions
- High density customizable foam provides versatile storage options and superior protection during transport | Comfortable over-molded carry handle reduces fatigue while carrying storage case | Stainless steel reinforced padlock gates
- Pressure equalizer valve equipped for airline travel - equalizes pressure caused by altitude or temperature changes
- Specs | Interior dimensions: 44" x 15" x 6.4" | Made in USA
- New injection molded case accommodates parallel limb bows
- 3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel hinge pins, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Four (4) SKB patented trigger latches with reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap down handles on three (3) sides, and recessed in-line skate style wheels
- External Dimensions: 45" x 17.5" x 6" Internal Dimensions: 40" L x 14.50" W x 5" D
- Plano Archery Storage | Protecting your passion since 1952
- Bow case is constructed with patented PillarLock system that provides crushproof strength for long term use
- Dual-stage lockable latches and high-density interlocking foam provide added security during travel | Airline approved
- Continuous Dri-Loc seal keeps bows and equipment protected and safe from the elements
- Specs: 48" L x 7.75" H | Weight: 21 lbs | Color: Black | Foam Type: Interlocking | Exterior Seal: Water-resistant | Airline Approved: Yes | Bow Type: Compound
- See "Interior Foam Dimensions" Diagram to see if your bow will fit. Also holds12 arrows. (Does not fit quivers, sights, or optics (i.e. HHA Tetra, HHA Optimizer, ect))
- Please CROSS-CHECK the "Interior Foam Dimensions" diagram against your bow to make sure it fits (VERY important because many bows models do not fit!)
- Case is heavy duty, waterproof, wheeled, shippable, air-tight, and padlockable
- Hydro absorbent silica gel canister included to help prevent rust, and a waterproof accessory box for your small items
- Case is Airline Approved for checked luggage. Case does not come with bow or arrows depicted in images.
- SUITABLE FOR VARIOUS MODELS: Fits the following crossbows: Mathews Z7 Extreme, Mathews Reezen, Mathews Monster, Mathews DXT, Mathews Drenalin, Mathews Outback, Bowtech Admiral, Bowtech Captain, Limbsaver DeadZone, Hoyt Alpha Max, Hoyt Power Hawk, Kodiak Outdoors Titan 34 Target, PSE X Force, and more
- FOAM INTERIOR: Plush EPS insert provides a secure, safe area for your bow while water-jet cut foam keeps up to 12 arrows secured from moving or shifting; Interior dimensions measure 38.75 inches long, 14.75 inches wide, and 5.13 inches deep
- STURDY PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION: Features a rigid ABS hard plastic shell for protection from bumps and drops with a comfort grip handle for easy portability; Exterior dimensions measure 45 inches long, 19.5 inches wide, and 9 inches deep
- SECURE STORAGE: Draw-bolt metal latches are lockable for added security and convenience; Stacking system has 8 interlocking points
- SPECIFICATIONS: Color: Black; Weight: 10.23 pounds; Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
- PLANO BOW CASES: Protecting your passion since 1952
- DIMENSIONS: Inside Dimensions: 41 inches L x 17 inches W x 7 inches H Outside Dimensions: 43 inches L x 19 inches W x 7 inches H
- FEATURES: Parallel Limb hard bow case. No two hunters are exactly alike and neither are their bows. Plano's new 1144 Parallel Limb Bow Case is fully customizable, allowing archers to securely transfer and protect their bow no matter the make, model
- Pluck foam for pillar placement, Adjustable PillarLock system, Black with yellow accent and handle
- MADE IN THE USA
- PLANO BOW CASES | Protecting your passion since 1952
- DIMENSIONS | Outside Dimensions: 44.6"L x 20.4"W x 8.7"H Inside Dimensions: 43.09"L x 15.3"W x 8"H
- FEATURES | The 10630 Bow Guard SE bow case allows for fully loaded quiver storage for in-line or offset quivers (mounting bracket required not included, contact quiver manufacturer for bracket). Angle locking foam arrow retainers hold twelve arrows.
- Secure holding straps for strings and limbs protects against the bow from shifting during transport. Exterior tabs for padlocks or tie-down.
- MADE IN THE USA
- SPACIOUS: Accommodates the new wider style bows with the quiver attached
- PLUSH INTERIOR: The interior is made of high quality plush lined EPS interior inserts to provide maximum impact resistance; Interior dimensions measure 41 inches long, 16.75 inches wide, and 5..5 inches deep
- HOLDS 12 ARROWS: Water jet cut foam arrow system that holds up to a dozen arrows
- EASY TO CARRY: Cushioned rubber over-molded carrying handle for added comfort
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a gasketed, dustproof, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage; Exterior dimensions measure 45 inches long, 21 inches wide, and 9 inches deep
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Archery Bow Cases now!
Last update on 2022-08-14 at 08:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API