Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Air Conditioning Core Cases?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Air Conditioning Core Cases. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Air Conditioning Core Cases are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Air Conditioning Core Cases in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Four Seasons 54597 Plate & Fin Evaporator Core (54597)
- Part number: 54597
- Package Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 15.24 H x 40.64 L x 36.83 W (centimeters)
- Tubes and fins are manufactured from high grade aluminum for improved longevity
- Precision-cut and stamped aluminum plates reduce weight and increases lifespan of Evaporator
- OE-like design; from single and double-tanks through single and double-channels
- Package Dimensions: 24.0" H x 4.75" L x 1.129" W
- Assorted 270pcs Rubber O-ring Seal Gasket with Different Size Designed for Most of Car Air Conditioning
- Manufactured from Premium Quality (Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene) Rubber Material, which is Resistant to Oil, Gas, Water, Alcohol Solvents, High Temperature and High Pressure. HNBR Can be Formulated to Meet Application Temperatures Ranging between -45 Degrees C and 165 Degrees C, and HNBR is Classified by ASTM as DH-type Polymer
- Full of Elasticity and Resilience, Good Sealing Effect, Effectively Prevent Automotive Air Conditioning Compressor from Leaking
- Equipped with a Transparent Plastic Box, All Gaskets are Well Placed in Separated Small Grid-shape Space, that Makes More Convenient to Carry, Select and Collect
- Direct Replacement, No Modification Required. Also Suitable for Door, Window, Electric Appliance, Bearing, Pump, Roller Auto, Home Appliances, etc
- 1.Suitable for car air-conditioning replacement and maintenance.
- 2.Bear the impact, the freon(F12 R134a),the oil, watertightness and the corrosion.
- 3.The small sizes has 70 pcs: Green 35 pcs, White 35 pcs.Other model quantity as shown in pictures.
- 4.For Buick Series, Beverly, Jetta, Volvo, Volkswagen, Toyota, Honda, Elantra, 134A Universal, R12 Universal etc.
- 5.Fit for car model: Toyota,Honda,Lexus,Nissan,Hyndai,GM,Ford,Chrysler,Mercedes,BMW,SAA,Volvo,etc
- Air conditioning valve core Car R12 R134a air-conditioning accessories
- Bear the impact,Bear the oil, Watertightness,Bear the corrosion
- It applies to the replacement refrigerant valve core leak
- Most models Universal
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Product Type: High quality car air conditioner valve core for R12 R134a air conditioning accessories
- Package: This kit include 40pcs valve core with 1 remover installer tools total 41pcs stored in a transparent plastic box
- Suitable for car air conditioning replacement and maintenance, replacement refrigerant valve core leak
- Great for mechanic and A/C repair shops, fits for most cars
- These accessories can bear the oil, bear the impact, bear the corrosion, watertightness
- HVAC > A/C Condenser and Evaporator > A/C Evaporator Core and Case Assembly
- Width (mm): 185; Depth (mm): 210; Height (mm): 23
- Evaporator Assembly
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- Original equipment parts are designed to work with your GM vehicle safety systems -- aftermarket replacement parts may not meet the same OE safety regulations, depending on the part type
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Four Seasons A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit P/N:26783
- Part number: 26783
- Package Weight: 0.023 kilograms
- Package Dimensions: 15.24 H x 1.778 L x 11.43 W (centimeters)
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Air Conditioning Core Cases now!
Last update on 2020-10-26 at 15:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API