Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Anti-Sway Bars?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Anti-Sway Bars. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Anti-Sway Bars are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Anti-Sway Bars in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Add performance and stability to the front of your Tri-5 Chevy with this strong, solid steel 1" sway bar
- Includes upgraded polyurethane bushings that won't flex or deflect like standard rubber
- Achieve flatter cornering at speed, pair with rear sway bar pt# 113253 for additional body roll control
- Black powder coated finish for long lasting protection from corrosion
- All hardware included for a successful installation, non factory equipped vehicles may require drilling to install
- Bigger is Better - Roadmaster anti-sway bars are thicker than OEM and replacement bars. Every 1/8" increase in diameter results in over 30 percent sway improvement. On average Roadmaster Anti-Sway Bars provide over 90 percent more resistance to sway
- A High-Grade Alloy - Made from 4140 Chromoly steel (a chrome and molybdenum alloy) which is considerably stronger and more durable than standard spring steel used by most others
- A Better Pivot Point - Polyurethane bushings are impervious to gas, oil and ozone corrosion, more resistant to abrasion, and doesn't buckle under heavier load weights. OEM and most after market bars use rubber which simply doesn't last
- Stop Sway - Better handling, less fatigue, higher performance
- Stops Windbuffet - Increased confidence, less fatigue
- 【Premium Quality】: Heavy-duty design, Bears substantial loads and reduces noise
- 【Direct Fit】: Direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation, quality materials used, meets or exceeds OEM standards, 100% tested before shipping；
- 【Fitment/Compatibility】: for BMW 2007-2013 X5 E70, 2008-2014 X6 E71; We would like you send us your #VIN before purchasing, we will check correct part for you!!!
- 【Replacement OEM ( Original Equipment Part) Number】: 31356774737, 31 35 6 774 737, 6774737
- 【Buy with Confidence】: Order from Ensun, we offer a 2 Years warranty, true worry-free shopping experience；
- No component has as drastic effect on your body roll as the Anti-Sway bars without adversely affecting your ride quality
- To the average enthusiast, the installation of a ST Anti-Sway bar will result in a drastic reduction in the boat-like feel that many vehicles have with the factory or even mildly tuned suspension
- By increasing the rate of the front, rear or both bars over the factory units, the ST Anti-Sway bars, your body roll will be reduced giving you more confidence on long sweeping corners, on and off ramps, as well as in emergency maneuvers
- Each ST Anti-Sway bar is designed and produced in-house at our California facility and are constructed from high quality steel for precision performance, and powder coated for durability
- All necessary high grade mounting hardware and bushings, as well as full instructions are included in each and every kit for simple installation
- One of the most notable handling improvements you can make to your vehicle is the addition of performance sway bars
- Greatly reduces body roll
- Manufactured of cold formed solid steel
- Specifically made for your vehicle with guaranteed fitment
- OEM ride quality with added performance, control and comfort
- For the F53 Chassis
- Hitch-mounted attachment ball for the CURT sway control unit #17200
- 5/8-inch diameter shank fits CURT sway tab ball mount #45820 or weld-on sway tab #45822
- Sway control helps reduce lateral trailer movement (sold separately)
- Constructed from high-strength steel and protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Attaches directly to trailer frame for attachment of sway control #17200
- Strong steel construction
- Comes with four self-tapping bolts for easy installation
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Some drilling required
- Provide ease of installation for customer convenience
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to ensure quality and durability
- Greaseable design for long life
- Coated for corrosion resistance and long life
- Performance-enhancing low-friction design
- Full ball metal stud provides 36 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Anti-Sway Bars now!
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 08:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API