Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Brake Valves?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Brake Valves. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Brake Valves are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Brake Valves in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Has standard 9/16"-18 and 1/2"-20 fittings.
- Fits most OEM dual-reservoir type master cylinders.
- This combination-proportioning brass valves are based on the popular AC DELCO 172-1353(disc-drum) and 172-1361(disc-disc) valves.
- This PV-2 proportioning valve works for almost any Chevy or Ford street rod, classic truck, or muscle car.
- For use with disc brake front and drum rear applications. Two lines out for the front. One line out for the rear. Inlet sizes are 1/2 in.-20 (Front) and 7/16 in.-24 (Rear). Outlet sizes to front are 3/8 in.-24 and rear outlet is 9/16 in.-18.
- These PV4 combination-proportioning valves are based on the popular AC DELCO 172-1361(disc-disc) valves.
- This PV4 proportioning valve great fit for your classic truck.They will work on nearly all vehicles that have disc brakes in the front and disc brakes in the rear.
- The perfect compliment to your disc/disc brake setup. This proportioning valve (also known as a combination valve) helps proportion the amount of pressure sent to the front and rear brakes, helping prevent rear lock-up.
- Please note that this valve has (2) 3/8-24" ports for the front left and right calipers and (1) 9/16-18" port for the rear brakes.
- The connections from the Master Cylinder are 1/2"-20 and 7/16"-24.
- Proportioning valves allows adjustment of front-to-rear brake bias with a simple twist of the knob
- Valve provides up to 57 percent reduction and has fitting ports that are 1/8 npt
- Valve also includes two fittings to adapt to 3/16 inch brake line
- Dimensions are 1 inch long x 1-3/4 inch wide and 3-5/16 inch tall
- Sold each
- Regulates rear brake pressure
- Package Dimensions: 27.178 L x 12.446 H x 17.526 W (centimeters)
- Made in United States
- Made of high quality aluminum
- 1*Adustable rear brake bias valve
- The two ports size fit 10ANxM22.
- Come with two 10ANxM22 adapters
- EXACT COPY OF AC DELCO STYLE — PV2 172-1353 (Disc-Drum) Valves and is a a Universal PV2 Combination-Proportioning Valve, Disc/Drum brakes, Brass
- COMPATIBILITY — Fits most OEM dual-reservoir type master cylinders
- FITTINGS — Brake line ports are 1/2'' and 7/16''
- DURABILITY — The valve is made in solid brass for heavy duty and long lasting feature
- Compatible with Ford, Mopar or Chevy
- Wilwood's engineering department uses the latest computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques in conjunction with finite element analysis, dynamic test and cycle test equipment, to find high-performance and reliability solutions for the most difficult braking tasks.
- ※ This PV-2 proportioning valve used for almost of Classic truck and muscle cars.
- ※ Has standard 9/16"-18 and 1/2"-20 fittings.
- ※ This combination-proportioning valves styled from the AC DELCO 172-1353(disc-drum) and 172-1361(disc-disc) valves
- ※ For use with disc brake front and drum rear applications. Two lines out for the front. One line out for the rear. Inlet sizes are 1/2 in.-20 (Front) and 7/16 in.-24 (Rear). Outlet sizes to front are 3/8 in.-24 and rear outlet is 9/16 in.-18.
- ※ Fits most OEM dual-reservoir type master cylinders.
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured with GM Original Equipment specification for fit, form, and function
- Country of Origin: China
- Type:Solenoid Valve
- Part#:T4748800 4748800
- Applicable Models for:Titan Brake Actuators with Reverse Lockouts
- Condition: New
- High Quality + Faster Delivery + Attentive Service!!
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Brake Valves now!
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 10:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API