Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Carburetor Jets?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Carburetor Jets. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Carburetor Jets are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Carburetor Jets in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 100% brand new quality and high quality
- High class quality copper material.
- Easy to replace
- Carburetors and ejector are ideal bolts that have been upgraded to increase power so that buyers can maximize the performance of their existing carburetor.
- Main Jet Including the following size: #66~#155
- Designed to fine-tune the carburetor for street or race applications
- Threaded for easy installation and removal
- 0.0800'' hole size
- Comes with 1/4-32 unified fine thread
- Comes in a pair
- This jet assortment kit track-tunes the carburetor for top performance
- It includes 2 each of 10 different jet sizes, ranging from size 60# 61# 62# 63# 64# 65# 66# 67# 68# To 69#
- The jets are made of brass and contained in a plastic case that is designed to keep them separated and easily accessible
- These carburetor main jets could replace for Many Holley & Holley Style Carburetors Including AED, Barry Grant, Quick Fuel, Demon, Avenger, Etc
- 1/4"-32 UNF Unified Fine Thread
- Carburetor For Buick Century Regal Skylark 5.0L 305Cu V8 1979
- Carburetor For Camaro Caprice Impala Malibu Monte Carlo Monza 5.0L 5.7L 305Cu 350Cu V8 1979
- Carburetor For Pontiac Firebird Grand Am Grand LeMans Grand Prix Laurentian Phoenix Parisienne Sunbird 5.0L 305Cu V8 1979
- Carburetor For Oldsmobile 98 Delta 88 Custom Cruiser Cutlass Cutlass Salon Cutlass Supreme Omega 5.7L 350Cu V8 1977
- Carburetor OEM # 180-6268 1806268 Replace For Rochester Dual Jet 2BBL Carburetor
- The Carburetor Calibration Tuning Kit Jets Rods Springs Replacement for EDELBROCK 1407 1410 1412 1413
- Components and quantities are specifically tailored for each carburetor
- It offers more volume with optional single or dual inlet for total fuel plumbing flexibility
- Includes all the parts needed to give the best performance:This kit includes an assortment of metering rods and jets, a pair of metering rod retaining springs, and a complete assortment of step-up springs
- Designed to tune your car to match any engine or track condition
- 10Pcs Slow Pilot Jet Including the following size: #32 #35 #38 #40 #42 #45 #48 #50 #52 #55
- 10Pcs Main Jet Including the following size: 155/158/160/162/165/168/170/172/175/178
- Main jet size: Pitch 5MM× 0.8, the amount of the total length of the hole 16.5MM, which cap the length of 11.5MM, thread length 5MM, nut diameter 6MM
- Slow/Pilot Jet size :Thread Size: 6mmx0.75mm, Nut diameter: 5mm/0.19", Length: 28mm/1.1"
- Main jet & Slow/Pilot Jet can be used: special version Keihin FCR, KOSO, OKO, PWK, and PE of the carburetor.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Carburetor Jets now!
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 12:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API