Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Clutch Alignment Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Clutch Alignment Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Clutch Alignment Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Clutch Alignment Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Precision Machined Steel Tool Provides Better Alignment
- Open Ended Design Allows Progressive Loading Of The Clutch Pack
- Centerforce holds 9 exclusive patents pertaining to automotive performance clutches
- Over 25 years of experience to create the best clutch and flywheel package for your application
- Some of these processes include the famous Centerforce weight system, dual-Friction discs, and ball bearing actuated pressure plates, precision billet flywheels and more
- Each application is developed to provide you with the right amount of clamp load, friction, durability and ease of use
- Engineered to perform
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- The Center force design applies proven principles of weight and centrifugal force to develop the increased clamping loads modern clutch facings require while maintaining easy pedal effort and eliminating old-style diaphragm “over-center” problems disastrous to high-performance engines.
- To ensure the highest level of quality, every clutch design that Center force offers is run through a gauntlet of testing procedures. We continually monitor and evaluate clutch-holding capacity by utilizing specific friction materials and accurate Pressure Plate clamp-load measurements.
- Center force uses the latest in CAD/CAM technology for all of our in/house product designs. This coupled with precise measurement and strict manufacturing control means you get parts right - the first time.
- Center force regularly test components and materials through independent test labs to further ensure we not only meet, but also exceed industry standards.
- Center force provides innovative leadership in clutch technology by creating patented processes like their DYAD mutli-disc coupling system.
- Country/Region Of Manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer Part Number: CXP-MPT53123AT
- Surface Finish: Plastic
- Brand: ClutchXperts
- Warranty: Yes
- Engineered to exact original equipment specifications, Aisin clutch kits combine matched components to deliver optimal drivetrain efficiency
- Premium quality, heat resistant and less abrasive facings on cover and disc prevent premature wear and ensure an extended service life of clutch components
- OE matched components are designed to provide firm grip, even under heavy load, while still providing smooth shifts and consistent, precise pedal feel
- Kit includes precision matched clutch cover, clutch disc, and throw-out bearing that directly replace OE components plus a handy clutch alignment tool for a smooth, trouble-free installation
- For select 2013 and newer Toyota, Scion, and Subaru vehicles with 2.0L H4 engines
- For fast accurate alignment of flywheel pilot hole and clutch drive plate when assembling to car.
- Precision manufactured steel bushes with chemically blacked finish.
- Suitable for use on most cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Chemically blackened steel components in presentation box.
- Aids alignment of clutch plate for assembly.
- SAE shaft and bushings to fit 8 SAE pilot bearing sizes.
- Plated aligning cone with graduated 1" and 1 1/8" diameters for "automatic" fit to most clutch plates.
- W1158P shaft & bushings to fit 10 metric pilot bearing sizes. Tapered cone for all others.
- Sizes SAE: .590, .612, .624, .668, .749, .786, .808 & .904"
- Plated aligning cone with graduated diameters for "automatic" fit to most clutch plates.
- 2" x 10 x 1.18"
- Clutch Alignment Tool - Truck
- Precision tools for accurate alignment of the clutch disc and pilot bearing
- Special grade injection molded plastic tools
- Fits most trucks
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Clutch Alignment Tools now!
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 00:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API