Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Clutch Linkages?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Clutch Linkages. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Clutch Linkages are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Clutch Linkages in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made of high quality material
- Kit includes replacement bushing and application specific installation tools.
- Text and video instructions along with tech support make installation very easy.
- Used by many transmission and service professionals
- Brand New Southwest Speed Factory Replacement Clutch Linkage Kit that includes a Factory Reproduction Clutch Bell Housing Bracket, Clutch Cross Shaft or also known as an "Z" Bar, Cross Shaft Frame Bracket, Adjusting Clutch Fork Push Rod, Anti-Rattle Spring, Two Cross Shaft Felt Washers, Clutch Pedal Push Rod Bolt and Bushing Kit, and Clutch Pedal Push Rod > This Clutch Linkage Kit fits all 1955 Chevy Passenger Cars with Manual Transmissions (SWS Part # 650-4632)
- This Southwest Speed clutch pedal linkage kit is a reproduction of the original clutch linkage used on 1955 Chevy Passenger Cars with manual transmissions > The parts in this clutch linkage kit do not have the GM casting numbers but will look, fit, and perform just like original > If you are doing a restoration of a 1955 Classic Chevy or just want the correct clutch linkage to finish that rod project, this linkage kit is the perfect part!
- NOTE: The 1955 265 V-8 engine did not have a block mounted canister or spin on oil filter > In that year an oil filter was installed as an option remotely > If you are installing a later model V-8 Engine in your 1955 Chevy you will need to purchase the 1956-1957 Chevy Bell Housing Bracket, which is modified to clear the canister or spin on filter > You will also need the 1956-1957 Chevy Cross Shaft "Z" Bar Bracket and 1956-1957 Chevy Frame Bracket
- The Cross Shaft Pivot Studs will not work with the later model Chevy bell housing bracket or frame bracket because the cross shaft cross shaft pivot studs are 5/8" O.D. on 1955 Chevy's, and 3/4" O.D. on 1956-1957 Chevy's
- Applications: > 1955 Chevy Bel Air > 1955 Chevy 150 > 1955 Chevy 210 > 1955 Chevy Nomad > 1955 Chevy Sedan Delivery
- Designed to be equal to the OE part in fit, function, and quality.
- Meets OE Specifications
- Designed with the latest software and manufactured using modern tooling
- The same dimensions as the original factory replacement part
- See description for full vehicle fitment
- Upgraded spherical rod design
- Replaces factory L-bracket and retainer
- Up to 3 inches body lifts
- Does not bind
- Limited 5 year warranty
- Package Dimensions: 4.318 H x 9.398 L x 9.652 W (centimetres)
- Country of Origin : China
- Package Weight: 0.100 pounds
- Clutch Pivot Repair Kit; Incl. Bushing/Clips/Boots
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Fitment: 1988-1997 F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 powerstroke, heavy duty, BRONCO.
- All steel and zinc plated self-aligning joint ensures superb durability and precision.
- This is the "permanent fix/repair kit" for worn out rod end plastic bushing and/or clutch lever pin.
- Both instruction and necessary installation accessories are included for your convenience.
- Backed by 1-year warranty for worry-free purchase experiences.
- 1965-69 Mustang - all 6- and 8-cylinder, except 351, 390, 427, or 428 engines
- 1963-65 Falcon and Comet - all 6- and 8-cylinder
- 1962-65 Fairlane - all 6- and 8-cylinder, except Specials; 1969 Fairlane and Comet - all 6-cylinder; 1969 Fairlane, Comet, and Montego with 302 and 351 engine; and 1970-71 Fairlane, Torino, and Montego - all 6- and 8-cylinder, except 429
- 1963-64 Galaxie with 260 or 289 engine
- 1967-68 Cougar with 289 or 302 engine
- This product permanently eliminates the plastic bushing with a non-wearing rod end.
- Fits Ford Aerostar 1986-1994, Bronco 1987-1996, Bronco II 1985-1990, Explorer 1991-1994, F Super Duty 1990-1997, F-150 1987-1996, F-250 1987-1997, F-350 1987-1997, Ranger 1985-1994.
- Volvo Clutch Linkage Rod 3937835
- Alinibal S5582
- Replaces Volvo 25110-3223
- OE Style
- Direct Fit
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Clutch Linkages now!
Last update on 2020-10-21 at 01:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API