Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Control Arm Shaft Kits?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Control Arm Shaft Kits. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Control Arm Shaft Kits are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Control Arm Shaft Kits in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Machined out of solid billet
- Torsional rubber bushings
- Precision thread tolerances
- Made in the USA
- Exact replacement, no modifications necessary.
- Direct replacement for original part
- Heavy duty solid steel control arm shaft is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long service life. CNC made in the USA.
- Comes with steel encased rubber bushings. Outer bushing sleeve is oil coated.
- Hardened inner sleeve has serrations to bite into the control arm shaft and washers
- Comes with grade 5 washers and nuts
- For - 2009-2014 Nissan Maxima
- Kit Includes: (2) Front Quick Struts and Coil Springs, (2) Rear Shock Absorbers, (2) Front Sway Bars, (2) Rear Sway Bars, (2) Front Lower Control Arms, (2) Inner Tie Rods, (2) Outer Tie Rods and (2) Tie Rod Boots + Bellows w/Locking C-Clamps
- Detroit Axle is a leading supplier of ride control products to OE vehicle manufacturers Nationwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-quality
- 10-Year Warranty
- Detroit Axle Strut Assemblies are complete and ready for installation with no additional work or special tool required for installation
- Every TRW part has four levels of testing/technical/audit review before approval is given including endurance testing of 500K cycles
- Advanced OE design to help improve fuel economy, emissions, energy savings, driving comfort and most importantly, safety
- Manufactured with Aluminum to make the Suspension Lighter, in turn, Reducing Energy Consumption
- For confirmed fitment of this TRW Automotive Suspension Control Arm Shaft Kit please verify your vehicle with the Amazon 'Check Fit' option
- Fits: Chevrolet Blazer: 1973 - 1974, Chevrolet C10: 1975 - 1986, Chevrolet C10 Pickup: 1973 - 1974, Chevrolet C10 Suburban: 1973 - 1986, Chevrolet G10: 1975 - 1982, Chevrolet G10 Van: 1973 - 1974, Chevrolet G20: 1975 - 1995, Chevrolet G20 Van: 1973 - 1974, Chevrolet K5 Blazer: 1975 - 1982, Chevrolet R10: 1987, Chevrolet R10 Suburban: 1987 - 1988, Chevrolet R1500 Suburban: 1989 - 1991, GMC C15: 1975 - 1978, GMC C15 Suburban: 1975 - 1978, GMC C15/C1500 Pickup: 1973 - 1974, GMC C15/C1500 Suburban: 1973 - 1974, GMC C1500: 1979 - 1986, GMC C1500 Suburban: 1979 - 1986, GMC G15: 1975 - 1978, GMC G15/G1500 Van: 1973 - 1974, GMC G1500: 1979 - 1982, GMC G25: 1975 - 1978, GMC G25/G2500 Van: 1973 - 1974, GMC G2500: 1979 - 1995, GMC Jimmy: 1975 - 1982, GMC R1500: 1987, GMC R1500 Suburban: 1987 - 1991
- Please Check Fiment Chart for Detail Reference Before Purchase.
- Kit Includes: (2) CV Axle Shafts + (2) Wheel Hub Bearings + (2) Upper Control Arms + (2) Lower Ball Joints + (4) Tie Rods + (2) Boots + (2) Sway Bar Links
- Axle Specification:Condition: NEW; Overall Length: 22 15/16"; Inner Spline: Bolt on 6 Holes; Outer Spline: 33; Inner Shape: Can; 6 Lugs ONLY
- Bushing: Included | Ball Joint: Included
- 10-Year Warranty
- Kit Includes:2x CV Axles, 2x Wheel Hub Bearings, 2x Control Arms, 4x Tie Rods, 1x Idler Arm, 1x Pitman Arm, 1x Idler Arm Bracket, 2x Sway Bars, 2x Ball Joints, 2x Brake Rotors, 1x Brake Pad Set
- Flange Type: 3-Bolt Triangular | Lug Count: 6 | Abs Type: Sensor Wire
- Drive Type: 4x4 | Front Rotor Size: 305mm (12.01")| Position: Front Left & Right
- TORSION BAR SUSPENSION; STEEL Control Arms; 305mm Rotor Size
- 10-Year Warranty
- 1964-1966 Mustang Upper Control Arm Shaft Kit
- Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Steel construction ensures durability
- Rust and corrosion resistant for long lasting performance
- A rigorous quality inspection has been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Original Equipment (OE) Number: 3846345
- Direct replacement - fits and performs like the original equipment control arm shafts on specific vehicles
- Reliable fit - precision-engineered to match the design and dimensions of original components
- Durable construction - manufactured to strict standards using sturdy, safe materials
- Rigorously tested - thorough quality control measures ensure longevity
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
- high-quality replacement for your worn original equipment
- provide ease of installation for customer convenience
- complete assembly to reduce installation time
- light-weight construction to meet application requirements
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Control Arm Shaft Kits now!
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 03:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API