Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Coolant Temperature Sensors?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Coolant Temperature Sensors. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Coolant Temperature Sensors are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Coolant Temperature Sensors in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Used to measure coolant temperature
- Measures coolant temperature through changing resistance
- Sends the information received to the onboard computer
- The computer uses the information and other inputs to calculate the correct amount of fuel delivered
- Symptoms of failure include no start, engine flooding, steady check engine light and/or poor fuel economy
- Professional, premium aftermarket replacement
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
- Manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form, and function
- Standard Coolant Temperature Sensor (TX195)
- Part number: TX195
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Weight: 0.022 kilograms
- ▲TAMKKEN brand quality▲ In one year, if meet quality problem, you could contact us for a free and quick replacement.▲
- ▲Please carefully check the connector and plug on our pictures,make sure they are same as your old part before your purchase in case it cause Compatibility problem and return issue.
- ▲Pls check your vehicle fitment carefully again in the product description followed to avoid any wrong purchase.And pls keep the package in good condition if you want to return it.
- Compatible OEM part number of this engine coolant temperature sensor is 15326386 213-928 5S1018 TS10075 TX3 15326386 213-928 5S1018 TS10075 TX3 213928 RATS1001 10045847 12146312 25036092 25036708 25036979 25037182 8100458470 8121463120 8133450 8153263860 8250360920 8250369790 10045847 15321686 1580468 1580536 213310, 2134396 21352 31022662 33001793 5744030 J8133450 SU109 21372 850397 38503975 805218T 8121463121 8132906 8983502327 J3241950.
- This engine coolant temperature sensor is especially designed for Chevy C K 1500 2500 3500 Cavalier Express Impala Silverado Tahoe GMC Jimmy Savana Sierra Yukon etc.
- Standard Motor TX98T T-Series Coolant Temperature Sensor (TX98T)
- Part number: TX98T
- Package Weight: 0.100 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 7.366 L x 3.048 H x 4.318 W (centimeters)
- helps keep engine operating at proper temperature
- sends accurate temperature readings to the gauge
- gm recommended replacement part for your gm vehicle’s original factory component
- offering the quality, reliability, and durability of gm oe
- manufactured to gm oe specification for fit, form, and function
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Built for the efficiency to reliably change resistance as the temperature changes; which helps with many PCM functions.
- Precision-engineered to maintain a secure electrical connection while your engine puts it through varying temperatures and vibrations.
- Designed to last years with your vehicle. Just replace your old engine coolant sensor and never think about it again. Compatible with Chevy, GMC, Buick, Hummer, Cadillac, Pontiac, Saturn.
- Interchangeable with the OEM part numbers 12191170, 12608814, 15326388, 8126088140, 8153693050, 8154042800, 2134333, 2134509, 19236568, 2134514, 8121911700, 96181508, 96182634, 21373, 213794, 213953, 25036898, 15369305, 2134692, 25037062, 5S1536
- Here's what you'll receive: 1x engine coolant temperature sensor and 1x washer, with lifetime warranty.
- Matches OE form, fit and function
- Made to exacting tolerances for precise messaging to the ECU
- Includes corrosion resistant terminals and coatings
- Constructed to withstand an engine environment
- Application specific for this vehicle
- Made Of High Quality - Light-Weight Aluminum
- Surface With Anodized Finish To Improve Strength & Durability
- Fits 38MM I.D. Hose with 1/8 NPT Threaded Water Temperature Sensor.
- Racing Style Water Temp Joint Pipe
- Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included!
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Coolant Temperature Sensors now!
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 12:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API