Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Drive Train Parts?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Drive Train Parts. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Drive Train Parts are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Drive Train Parts in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Neoprene boots designed with additional bellows where necessary to reduce stress and ozone cracking
- Threads and splines are precision rolled for hassle-free replacement
- 3 percent moly grease provides excellent high temperature characteristics for longer life and better wear
- Transmission seal diameter is precision machined after heat treatment to ensure correct surface finish, promoting long seal life
- Designed and engineered to perfectly match the vehicle's unique performance characteristics
- EFORTISSIMO offers the industry's best technical support online to ensure 100% guarantee
- Backed by the industry's most trusted warranty of 12 months/12,000 miles against any manufacturer
- Guaranteed to fit your model
- Stock Photo - Actual parts may vary.
- Proprietary engineering processes ensure that all CV Drive Axles meet OE form, fit and function
- Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows, when needed, to resist bellow stress and cracking, which is the leading cause of boot failure
- An axle retaining nut is supplied with every unit for a hassle-free installation, due to the likelihood that the original retaining nut is worn or stripped
- CV Drive Axle measurements are validated after assembly to ensure a proper fit; Threads are precision rolled to ensure proper fit when axle nut is installed
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped, creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing
- GSP CV Axles are engineered to provide OE fit, form, and function - premium materials, coupled with precise machining and balancing, ensure smooth, vibration free performance in all driving conditions
- Since boot failure is the main cause of CV axle failure, our axles use only premium grade neoprene boots that ensure robust abrasion and extreme temperature resistance, preserving boot integrity
- Assembled with a specially formulated, high-temperature Moly grease that resists friction and wear, contributing to a lifetime of smooth, dependable performance
- All axles are thoroughly inspected for quality and workmanship, and because we believe in the exceptional quality of our components, every axle comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Left Front (Driver Side); 24-5/16 inch compressed length; 25 spline outer joint; 25 spline inner joint; 43 tooth ABS ring
- For select 2002-07 Mitsubishi Lancer vehicles (verify fitment details with fit checker above)
- Compatible with or fits: (Note: Lock Up, Vendor:KEIHIN; 2002 Honda Accord SE F23A1 | 2002 Honda Accord Value Package | 2000 Honda Accord SE | 1999 - 2000, 2002 Honda Accord LX 2.3L 4 Cyl | 1998 - 2000, 2002 Honda Accord DX | 1998 - 2000, 2002 Honda Accord EX 2.3L 4 Cyl) (Note: Lock Up, Vendor:KEIHIN; w/ filter screen/gasket.; 1998 Honda Accord LX 2.3L 4 Cyl)
- Compatible with or fits: Note: Lock-up Solenoid; Position: Upper; 1997 Honda Accord SE | 1997 Honda Accord EX-R 2.2L 4 Cyl | 1996 - 1997 Honda Accord Value Package | 1996 Honda Accord 25th Anniversary Edition | 1995 - 1997 Honda Accord DX | 1995 - 1997 Honda Accord EX 2.2L 4 Cyl | 1995 - 1997 Honda Accord LX 2.2L 4 Cyl | 1990 - 1994 Honda Accord
- Automatic Transmission Solenoid
- Review Description to Ensure Proper Fit
- Dorman 938-801
- Every LuK product is 100 percent functionally tested to meet OEM performance specifications
- As an original-equipment supplier LuK develops the performance specifications for individual vehicle applications
- Each component is engineered and manufactured for flawless performance
- Part number: CRS024
- Lifetime Warranty - This part has undergone a rigorous inspection to ensure high quality
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Kit includes replacement bushing and application specific installation tools.
- Easy to install: Text and video instructions along with tech support to assist you with installation.
- Used by many transmission and service professionals
- Each new flywheel is engineered and manufactured to O. E. M. specifications, using premium grade iron, new ring gears, and new dowel pins.
- Product type :AUTO PART
- Package dimensions :7.62 cm L x38.1 cm W x38.1 cm H
- To reduce vibration and maximize performance, each unit is dynamically balanced.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Drive Train Parts now!
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 21:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API