Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Emission Air Check Valves?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Emission Air Check Valves. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Emission Air Check Valves are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Emission Air Check Valves in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Dimensions: 12.953 H x 21.336 L x 15.494 W (centimetres)
- Country of Origin : United States
- Package Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Direct replacement - this vapor canister purge valve fits and functions like original equipment to ensure proper function of your vehicle's evaporative emissions system
- Quality construction - manufactured from premium materials for a long service life
- Excellent value - original equipment quality at a lower price
- Quality tested - has undergone testing to ensure proper fit and performance
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
- For 2003-2006 BMW 325Ci,330Ci
- For 2003-2005 BMW 325i,325xi,330i,330xi
- For 2004-2006 BMW X3
- Standard Air Cleaner Check Valve (AV56)
- Part number: AV56
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Weight: 0.113 kilograms
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Meets Or Exceeds OEM Specs
- Factory OEM Fit Form And Function
- NO MORE ANNOYING EVAP SYSTEM CODE - Driving anywhere depends on smooth and efficient operation of EVAP System, especially the EVAP Canister Vent Control Solenoid. With this GM 1997278 Evaporator Emission Canister Purge Solenoid Valve, you can get rid of troubles such as "Check Engine Light; Error Code Like P0442 P0440 P0446 P0445 P1441; Hard to Start After Filling Up with Gas; Bad Engine Performance and EVAP Emissions High".
- FITS THESE VEHICLES WITH 2.2 2.4 3.8 4.0 4.2 4.6 5.7 ENGINES - For 1997-2005 Chevy Cavalier Trailblazer EXT Camaro S10 Malibu Classic Corvette Impala Monte Carlo; 2000-2004 GMC Envoy XL XUV Sonoma; 1998-05 Pontiac Bonneville Grand Prix Grand Am GTO Firebird Sunfire, Buick LeSabre Park Avenue Rainier Buick Regal Riviera, Cadillac DeVille Seville CTS Eldorado; 98-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Aurora Bravada 88 LSS Intrigue Regency purge valve. Please check Fitments and Part Number before Ordering, thanks!
- REPLACE PART # - Replaces GM 1997278; ACDelco 214-2246, 2142246, 214-641, 214641; Dorman 911-035, 911035, SK911035, CP412T, 2N1014, CP412, CP484, 1997285, CP647, 12569751, 12575746 | Direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation, quality materials used, meets or exceeds OEM standards, 100% rigorously tested before shipping.
- OEM DESIGN, DIRECT FIT - Easy to install without any tools in just a few minutes. While this is not a genuine Acdelco or GM Original Equipment Vapor Canister Purge Valve, but it works even better and lasts longer at a much lower price. Save time and hundreds of dollars by replace the evap control solenoid yourself.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET - 1 x Vapor Canister Purge Solenoid, 12-MONTH Warranty and LIFETIME Support. If this evap purge valve fails on your 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Chevrolet Chevy Cavalier Trailblazer LT Camaro S10 Impala, Pontiac Bonneville SE Grand Am Prix, Buick Lesabre Park Avenue, Cadillac GMC Envoy, Oldsmobile Alero Trucks with 2.2L 2.4L 3.8L 4.0L 4.2L 4.6L 5.7L L4, L6, V6, V8 Engine. please don't hesitate to contact us for a replacment. True hassle-free shopping experience 🙂
- The A.I.R. Check valve is an emission control device that allows air into the exhaust system to help burn pollutants before they reach the atmosphere. Dorman a.I.R check valve is constructed to withstand the extreme heat of the exhaust manifold and function properly every time.
- A necessary replacement item for passing inspection in certain states
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Durable metal construction helps to withstand extreme temperatures
- Quality-tested to ensure trouble-free installation and durability
- Secondary Air Injection Control Valve
- Part # 11727553063
- Manufacturer: PIERBURG
- Please see description below for compatible cars.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Emission Air Check Valves now!
Last update on 2020-09-20 at 11:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API