Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Engine Oil Pump Pushrods?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Engine Oil Pump Pushrods. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Engine Oil Pump Pushrods are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Engine Oil Pump Pushrods in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- MELLING GM LS-Series Standard Volume Wet Sump Oil Pump P/N M295
- NOT FOR AFM Engines Lifters are all the same.
- 1997-2012 Gen 3 & Gen 4 Vortec GM Chevrolet Trucks 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L Engines
- Standard Volume Oil Pump
- Lightweight design with hardened ends
- Reduces reciprocating mass and fuel starvation
- Manufactured from chromemoly
- 1/2" diameter and 5.750" in length
- Sold individually
- 16 Brian Tooley Racing LS1 CHROMOLY PUSHRODS
- Perfect for any Cam or Rocker upgrades - easy to install
- Fits Most LS engines (except LS7) including 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2 LS1 LS6 LS2 LS3 L92 L99
- These are the stock length 7.400" Long 5/16" Chromoly .080 Wall pushrods
- This rebuild kit kit has all the parts you need to freshen up that worn engine. These parts are manufactured directly from only high quality companies with ISO, QS & TS quality systems in place. These are not cheap Chinese parts, this is a quality kit that will last.
- This rebuild kit will include: Full Gasket Set, 10:1 Flat-Top Pistons, Piston Rings, Main/Rod/Cam Bearings, 3pc Timing Set, High-Volume Oil Pump, Stage-1 HP Camshaft (Lift:420/443 Duration:204/214 C/L Angle:112), Lifters, Freeze Plugs, Valve Stem Seals
- SIZES AVAILABLE: Pistons & Rings:STD, 020, 030, 040, 060 --- Rod/Main Bearings:STD, 010, 020, 030, 040
- AFTER YOU ORDER YOU NEED TO SEND US A MESSAGE LETTING US KNOW WHAT SIZE OF PARTS YOU WANT. THANKS!
- The pictures are accurate and show you the actual parts that you will be buying. Because of limits, sometimes not all the parts are pictured, but we always try to supply pics of the main pieces. If you have any other questions, feel free to send us a message, and we can usually get back to you within 1 business day. Thanks!
- Proform 66896 Oil Pump Prmr with Bush
- Steel rod with bronze tip
- 3.220 inches length
- Eliminates wear at the fuel pump lobe often caused by a stock fuel pump pushrod
- Designed As A Bolt In, High Torque Cam For 99-06 Models.
- 180 Psi Cranking Compression, No Need For Compression Releases.
- For 22 Cid Engines With Stock Compression Ratio Idle-4500 Rpm
- Intake Opening (degrees): 18
- Intake Closing (degrees): 18
- Quality Construction - COMP Cams Hi-Tech Series Pushrods are constructed from a single piece of chromemoly steel with a wall thickness 0.080", ensuring these pushrods withstand high loads for the life of the engine and do not flex.
- Guide Plate Compatible - Hi-Tech Pushrods are all heat-treated before they leave our facility, guaranteeing that using them with guideplates will not ruin them prematurely.
- High Quality, Long Lasting Finish - Hi-Tech Series Pushrods are all finished with a black oxide coating, ensuring the the chromemoly steel will not rust or wear prematurely. Additionally, we laser etch our pushrods with the part number, making it easy to order replacements.
- Race Ready - Quality and precision manufactured from start to finish, these pushrods are at home in both daily driven street vehicles, as well as racing applications. The Magnum Series is a great upgrade from our High Energy line, especially if aggressive camshafts and higher load springs are part of your build.
- Application Specific Sets - While we sell our Hi-Tech Series Pushrods from 6.200" to 9.800" long in sets of 16 and individually, we also offer sets custom tailored for your application. COMP Cams has custom Magnum Pushrod Sets for Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, Oldsmobile and Pontiac - making ordering our high end pushrods easier than ever!
- 5/16" and 3/8" - In addition to offering application specific sets, we offer both 5/16" and 3/8" diameter designs: 6.200" to 9.500" in 5/16" and 7.500" to 11.100" in 3/8".
- Converts a stock LS series Rocker Arm into a Captured Roller Trunion Rocker Arm
- Used on all GM LS style rocker arms
- Fits LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 L99, LS4, LS7, LS9 LSA LQ4 LQ9 L76 L92 LR4 LM7 L59 LM4
- 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2 7.0
- Trunions, Bearings, Retaining Clips, and New Bolts Included
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Engine Oil Pump Pushrods now!
Last update on 2020-08-06 at 19:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API