Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Engine Thermostat Housings?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Engine Thermostat Housings. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Engine Thermostat Housings are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Engine Thermostat Housings in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Quality tested to ensure a trouble-free installation and conformance to product standards
- High-quality plastic or metal construction
- Original Equipment (OE) Number: 1603131020
- Helps retain the thermostat to monitor the flow of coolant through your vehicle’s engine and radiator
- Recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability
- Country of Origin : Czech Republic
- Fits 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Chevy Colorado(exc 8 cyl)
- Fits 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 GMC Canyon(exc 8 cyl)
- Fits 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Hummer H3
- Compatibility:For Ford Explorer 2002-2010,for Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2001-2005 2007-2010,for Ford Mustang 2005-2010,for Ford Ranger 2004-2011,for Mercury Mountaineer 2002-2010
- About quality: Using high-quality materials, improving performance, improving durability and tolerance better to help you repair leaking thermostat housings and correct engine overheating due to thermostat failure.
- Replace OE:11531704324 Z63006 11531437526
- Installation:Direct replacement original oe part,easy installation and High sealing
- Note: Please match Vehicle To Compatibility Chart To Ensure exact fitment.This item is backed by a 1Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing for 2008-2017 Dodge Avenger Caliber Journey Jeep Compass Patriot 200 Sebring
- Part No.: 68003582AB, 4884571AB, 4884873AA, 55111016AD, 55111017AC, 68003582AB
- Thermostat Housing with 2 Thermostats + Water Outlet
- High Quality OEM Replacement Part;Aftermarket Products.
- Please Check the Fitment before Buying
- Ideal replacement - this engine coolant thermostat housing assembly directly replaces the original water outlet on specified vehicle years, makes and models
- Durable construction - this part is specifically designed to withstand extreme temperature changes and resist cracking and leaking
- Cost-effective and reliable - offers original manufacturer quality at lower cost than getting replacement at dealer
- Industry-leading design - professionally engineered by the aftermarket leader in replacement thermostat housing assemblies
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
- Every MAHLE Original integral thermostat is designed to vehicle manufacturers' (OE) specifications - This integral thermostat is the OE part number for this application
- With all components combined into the integral thermostat, they are convenient and can be flange-mounted directly onto the engine block
- The last two or three digits of the MAHLE Original integral thermostat represent the opening temperature of the thermostat in degrees Celsius
- Fit for:For Chevrolet Aveo 2009-2011,for Chevrolet Aveo5 2009-2011,for Pontiac G3 2009,for Pontiac G3 Wave 2009
- Easy installation: Easy installation and High sealing,direct replacement.
- Interchange Part Number:25189437 96980317 15-81766 96984102
- Feature:Thermostat controls the temperature levels depending on the vehicle's driving conditions/load,Fix the check engine light issue and no engine hiccups problem and engine overheating or over-cooling problem.
- Materials & Lifetime Warranty:High-quality materials used,enhance performance and improved durability and resistance.One Year Warranty.
- Fits: 2004-2014 Chevrolet Aveo
- Fits: 2010-2015 Chevrolet Cruze
- Fits: 2012-2015 Chevrolet Sonic
- Fits: 2009-2010 Pontiac G3
- OE Number: 1371932, 30650753, 31319606
- For Ford Focus Ii 2.5 St 166Kw 2004 - 2012 ,For Ford Focus Ii 2.5 Rs 224Kw 2004 - 2012 ,For Volvo C70 Ii Convertible 2.4 I 125Kw 2006 - 2013 ,For Ford S-Max Mpv 2.5 St 162Kw 2006 - 2014 , For Ford Mondeo Iv 2.5 162Kw 2007 ,For Volvo S40 Ii 2.4 125Kw 2004 - 2012 ,For Volvo V50 Estate 2.4 125Kw 2003 - 2012 , For Volvo C70 Ii Convertible T5 162Kw 2006 - 2013, For Volvo C30 Hatchback T5 169Kw 2006 - 2013, For Volvo S40 Ii T5 169Kw 2004 - 2012
- Opening temperature is 90°C. Assembly includes: 1x thermostat, 1 x seal gasket, 1x housing.
- Brand new and never been used. Directly replace the old one and easy installation.
- Please check the Fit for and OE number carefully before purchasing.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Engine Thermostat Housings now!
Last update on 2020-11-29 at 17:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API