Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Engine Valve Locks?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Engine Valve Locks. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Engine Valve Locks are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Engine Valve Locks in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Int. Head Diameter: 2.080" Length: 4.873" Lock Style: 2 Groove
- Exh.Head Diameter: 1.74" Length: 4.888" Lock Style: 4 Groove
- PERFECT FITMENT: Designed by the original Ford 4.6L/5.4L 3 Valve to ensure a perfect fit for Factory OEM Cam Phaser, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Explorer, Navigator, F-150/250, Mustang 3 Valve 4.6L or 5.4L V8 engines.
- Ford Camshaft Phaser Bolt: Help maximize engine horsepower and torque curve while reducing emissions and improving vehicle efficiency. Replacement OEM original equipment part number: 3R2Z6A257DA, 3R2Z-6A257-DA
- Cam Phaser Locking Holder Tool / Cam Phaser Lock Out Kit: Instead of buying and installing a bunch of new parts with the exact same design flaw as the parts they replace, locking the phasers into one position is as simple as inserting a specially designed spacer into the phaser. A money-saving and more effectively way to solve your engine noise problem.
- Timing Chain Locking Tool: Makes easily camshaft or cam phaser changes on your vehicle without losing chain tension and removing the timing cover. Do not remove the tool at any time during service. If the tool is removed, the timing chain will move out of time and the front cover will have to be removed to re-time the engine.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you're not 100% satisfied with The Ford Repair Tool, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days, Premium Support & 12 months’ Warranty. So what are you waiting for? Confidently click add to cart!
- Use on single, dual or quad overhead cam engines to hold valve timing during belt replacement.
- Single Cam Gear Lock: locks gears individually. Used for single cam engines. Great for repair situations where individual gears need to be locked (ie replacing camshaft)
- Dual Gear Lock: Use on most dual cam and quad cam engines to quickly lock and hold valve timing during belt replacement. Horizontal and vertical adjustments provides cover over greater gear diameter range. Spring loading reduces set up time.
- Constructed from high strength fiberglass reinforced polymer with forged steel engagement teeth on dual gear lock
- Adjustable spring loaded dual gear lock
- Bolts and nuts Kit built from 3/8" Steel and cnc machined for a great fit and Durability. Performance levels are 10.9, 10.9 and 12.9, much better than the other 8.8.
- Precision CNC Machined, This Valve Spring Compressor Kit is a great helper to remove old stock valve springs and installed new valve springs.
- This tool kit is for 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2L LS Engines and is a must when it comes time to install a new set of valve springs!
- OE 67605, It will work on any LS engine for Firebird, for Silverado, for Camaro, for GTO, for Trans am, for Corvette, for CTSV, for Sierra, for Tahoe, for Suburban, for Pontiac G8 GT and more.
- Springs are not included in the product. Read the instructions included in the package first. Tips: Adding lubricant will work more perfect.Thanks!
- Cam Phaser Lock Out Kit — A ticking, tapping, or knocking noise that makes the engine sound a bit like a diesel. It is a simple solution to end noise, restoring the engine normal operating performance and saving the bill.
- CRANKSHAFT PULLEY BOLT — Made of 10.9 high-quality alloy structural steel, this crankshaft pulley bolt is a direct replacement part for Ford, Lincoln, Mercury vehicles. A must have tool to upgrading your engine performance!
- TIMING CHAIN LOCKING TOOL — Allows to do easy cam or cam phaser changes without losing the chain tension and removing the timing cover.
- A MUST HAVE TOOL SET — Made of high standard quality material with great durability resisting rust, impact and deformation. A must have tool set to upgrade and simplify your engine work! Please kindly confirm the detail application information on the below description.
- If you're not 100% satisfied with our item, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days, no questions asked money back guarantee. Premium Support & 18 months’ Warranty.
- Fits for Ford, Lincoln, Mercury with 5.4L and 4.6L 3 Valve Engines (Product may not work if Gearbox is not Ford brand)
- Cam Phaser Lock Out Kit is made of Aircraft Aluminum.Simple Fix - locks the cam phaser into one position.Eliminate the noise and prevent it from reoccurring in the future
- Camshaft Timing Mounting Bolt: Great replacing the original cam phaser timing bolt on Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Vehicles
- Cost Effective Long Term Solution - This kit is less expensive than a new cam phaser and prevents the noise from reoccurring in the future
- Kit includes a pair of lockouts & cam phaser bolts. 3 years warranty.
- Brake shut-off valve is a manual type with a 1/8 npt inlet and outlet
- Valve has a 2,000 psi rating
- Shut off valve measures 1/2 inch wide x 1-3/4 inch long x 1-9/16 inch tall
- Sold each
- Backed by a 90-day limited factory warranty
- Int. Head Diameter: 2.030" Length: 5.445"
- Exh. Head Diameter: 1.561" Length: 5.426"
- Stem Diameter: 0.3715"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
- ⚙️【Valve Spring Compressor tool】 Valve Spring Compressor Tool for Ford 4.6L 6.8L 3V, Similar to OTC 6684, Rotunda 303-1039 for Camshaft Valve Seal.APPLICATIONS: The Ford 3-Valve Spring Compression Tool services Ford vehicles: Mustang, F-150, F-Super Duty 250-550, Explorer/Mountaineer/Sport Trac, Expedition/Navigator with 4.6L and 6.8L 3V engines.
- ⚙️【Crankshaft Positioning too】l: Fabricated from structural steel and coated with long-lasting black oxide finish, this tool is for necessary removing the cylinder heads if the crankshaft is rotated during timing chain installation (Jumped Timing), to reduce the significant damage for Pistons and Valves. Great fits for Ford 1993–newer 4.2L and 4.6L 2-valve engines, 1993–newer 4.6L 4-valve engines, and 1993–newer 5.4L and 6.8L V8 engines.
- ⚙️【Material】:Made of hardened chrome molybdenum steel with long-lasting black oxide finish.Effective anti-rust/corrosion and deformation protection with strong toughness.Resist high and low temperature.
- ⚙️【Timing Chain Locking Tool】: Consists of firm metal rod and hard black plastic wedge, this timing chain tool is a quite available accessory to service your engines with great durability. It makes easily camshaft or cam phaser changes on your vehicle without losing chain tension and removing the timing cover. Fits for Lincoln Mercury 2005-2014 vehicles with 5.4L/4.6L 3V engines; Navigator, Ford Mustang, F-150, Super Duty, F-250/350/450/550, Explorer, Mountaineer, Sport Trac, Expedition
- ⚙️【Cam Phaser Locking Tool】： Designed with a triangle shape with four holes to perfectly fits for your cam phaser, it is a quite available accessory to make you do the phaser job with ease.CAMPHASER LOCKOUT KIT: A long-term solution to solve your engine noise problem and save bills.
- The base of the lockout device can remain in place once applied, and does not interfere with valve activation by wrench or removable handle
- Keep hands off of a high-touch area with this visual reminder and physical barrier
- The device is compact in size, yet highly-visible and easy to use and made of durable polypropylene
- PADLOCK NOT INCLUDED
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Engine Valve Locks now!
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 18:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API