Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Engine Valve Springs?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Engine Valve Springs. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Engine Valve Springs are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Engine Valve Springs in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Seat pressure: 124 lbs. @ 1.800 inch, Open Pressure: 293 lbs. @ 1.250 inch
- O.D.: 1.460 inch, I.D.: 1.060 inch
- Single valve springs with damper
- Approximately .530 inch max lift at recommended installed height
- Suitable Replacement for cars, motorcycles and small engines
- Come with 5 spring compressor adapters (16mm, 19mm, 23mm, 25mm, 30mm) Replacement for various spring diameters and easier to compress the valve spring
- Package Includes: 5 collets, 3 extension screws, 1 spring compressor U-clamp, 1 compression bar
- Drop Replacement forged and heat treated, durable black oxide finish Replacement for corrosion resistance
- Blow-molded plastic storage case keeps set contents organized and protected from loss
- Bolts and nuts Kit built from 3/8" Steel and cnc machined for a great fit and Durability. Performance levels are 10.9, 10.9 and 12.9, much better than the other 8.8. We have upgraded the nuts and made them higher to enhance stability.
- Precision CNC Machined, This Valve Spring Compressor Kit is a great helper to remove old stock valve springs and installed new valve springs. T - shaped parts are marked with "TOP" for ease of use.
- This tool kit is for 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2L LS Engines and is a must when it comes time to install a new set of valve springs! New kits Come with a Storage Box for Portability.
- OE 67605, It will work on any LS engine for Firebird, for Silverado, for Camaro, for GTO, for Trans am, for Corvette, for CTSV, for Sierra, for Tahoe, for Suburban, for Pontiac G8 GT and more.
- Springs are not included in the product. Read the instructions included in the package first. Tips: Adding lubricant will work more perfect. It is not recommended to buy cheaper alternatives, which will not last long. Thanks!
- Street Ready - The COMP Cams Performance Street spring line is designed to accommodate performance hydraulic flat tappet camshafts.
- Modern Spring Design - Performance Street Springs deliver extra valvetrain stability, ensuring additional durability and performance in street engines.
- Modern Performance + Vintage Iron - COMP's Performance Street Springs are available in installed heights from 1.470" to 1.900" and . O.D.'s from 1.105" to 1.509", making them ideal for a wide range of modern heads and OE iron heads. Just match your spring pocket measurements to the appropriate spring base OD, then check the spring max lift against your valve lift to ensure a good spring for your heads.
- Ford 4.6/5.4L 3-Valve Modular - The COMP Cams 26113 Beehive spring is ideal for use in Ford 3-Valve Mod Motors, delivering increased valve lift capacity and stability. Blown/Turbocharged cars require the 26125-24 springs.
- The 26113 Beehive spring is compatible with 702, 763 and 791 Titanium Retainers, 710 and 792 Steel Retainers as well as the 1723 and 1763 Tool Steel Retainers. 4673 is the recommended locator for the 26113.
- Made in USA
- Package Dimensions: 10.896 cms (L) x 16.002 cms (W) x 10.896 cms (H)
- Product Type: Auto Part
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Function ：With this valve springs micrometer you can easily and accurately measure the height of the installed valve springs. Fits most V8 engines
- Easy to install：Install like a valve spring, then expand the micrometer measuring tool until it has seated the valve, locks and retainer
- High Quality：Spring height micrometer is made of high quality carbon steel with black finish, great strengh and light weight
- Precise Reading：With ultra-precise readings, it can measures 1.600 inch-2.200 inch installed height. The measure micrometer tool is then read like a micrometer and is accurate to .001"
- Excellent service: If for any reason you are not satisfied with the valve height micrometer tool ,please give us an opportunity to improve your experience by contacting us through "Your Orders" tab in your Amazon account.We will always be here for you
- 16 Spring & 16 Vale Stem Seals
- See description for applications
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Seat pressure: 92 lbs. @ 1.700 inch, Open Pressure: 230 lbs. @ 1.250 inch
- O.D.: 1.230 inch, I.D.: .876 inch
- Single valve springs with damper
- Approximately .490 inch max lift at recommended installed height
- Perfect for removing valve springs, spring retainers by compressing the valve spring retainer and exposing the valve keeper, remove keepers, uncompress the tool then remove spring
- Features a reversible jaw adapter and an automatic cam-action locking to a pre-determind setting
- Tool spring depth reach grips to retainer are adjustable to fit most large and small spring applications
- Allow valve springs and valve stem oil seals to be replaced with the cylinder head
- For use on a wide range of OHV, OHC and CVH engines but not suitable for use on engines with deep seated valves
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Engine Valve Springs now!
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 11:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API