Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Ignition Ballast Resistors?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Ignition Ballast Resistors. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Ignition Ballast Resistors are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Ignition Ballast Resistors in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Connector Gender : Female
- Mounting Bracket(s) Included : No
- Terminal Gender : Male
- Terminal Quantity : 2
- Terminal Type : Blade Terminals
- Reproduction Of Original
- Attaches To Firewall
- 4 To 1
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1.82 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 4.5 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 3.1 Inches
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 0.45 Pounds
- 0.8 ohm ballast resistor
- Required when running blaster coils with points distributor
- Easy installation
- Must be placed in line with coil
- ✅One pair of 5202 error canceler decoder kit for LED low / high beam headlights, fog lights.
- ✅Fix most power fluctuation issues such as headlight flickering, radio interference, LED light turning off when engine starts, etc.
- ✅Easy plug and play, no modification is needed.
- ✅This item will not work on switchback LED bulbs. It may not work for all vehicles, such as Chrysler, Dodge or European vehicles that headlight wattage lower than 55W halogen bulb related "bulb out" issue showing on the car board computer.
- ✅This is a x Xotic Tech Trademark Brand product, exclusively available at Xotic Tech.
- Cast with solid materials, and coated for protectional against corrosion
- Connecting components are securely fastened for dependable sensory operation
- Backed by the manufactures warranty against workmanship and material defects
- Part number is specific to the vehicle's year, make and model
- Resistor reduces the amount of voltage to the coil during running for longer coil life
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- When not replaced, coil life will be reduced
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Manufactured of the highest quality materials
- Oem equivalent part number: 12 14 1 363 170
- 100% New aftermarket unit built to meet OEM specifications
- 1-year warranty protects you after your purchase
- Factory direct pricing with no middleman markup delivers exceptional value
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Ignition Ballast Resistors now!
Last update on 2020-12-04 at 04:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API