Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Manual Transmission Lines?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Manual Transmission Lines. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Manual Transmission Lines are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Manual Transmission Lines in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- LONGER SYNCHRO LIFE - High-performance gear protection, satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W and motor oil viscosities of SAE 30, 10W30, 5W30
- OFFERS QUICKER SHIFTS - MLT Gear Oil with balanced friction control for most manual transmission synchronizers. Other synthetic gear oils are often too slippery
- SAFE FOR BRASS SYNCHROS - As it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage. Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 & GL-4 applications
- POPULAR MOTOR OIL FOR - BMW, Honda/Acura, Ford Focus, late-model Mini Cooper, Land Rover/Range Rover LT77S, Mitsubishi, Dodge & Jeep NV1500, NV3500, NV3550 & NV5600 truck transmissions
- WHY RED LINE - Established in 1979, Red Line Products perform & protect better than any on the market. No compromises
- Less slippery low sulfur formula compatible with brass synchronizers
- Stable at high temperatures in performance applications
- Also available as lighter viscosity MTL and heavier MT-90
- Satisfies gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W; 80W; 85W; SAE 30 5W30 motor oil
- Popular in Nissan; Mitsubishi; Hyundai and Kia
- ♧OEM：865437A02 , 815471T1, 815471A6 for Mercruiser
- ♧Compatible Models:MerCruiser Bravo 1, 2, 3 Models
- ♧Commodity Name: brake cable, brake cable, shift cable
- ♧Product Quality: 100% brand new, manufactured by professional machines, the quality is guaranteed
- ♧Note: If you have any questions, please contact us at any time, we will reply within 24 hours.
- 5 Speed Ball shift knob,Fit for Manual Transmission (MT) And Automatic Transmission (AT) 4 5 6-Speed Without Lock/button(This item is not suitable for Buick, Excelle, Cruze,Hyundai Accent and other cars with the same gear way!)
- Material:high quality Leather,which make you feel more comfortable;creating a classical atmosphere of the car.
- This shift knob with 3 adapters(8mm,10mm,12mm) for easy fitment;No modification required,directly upgrade your original shift knob.Look very nice and easy to install,fix perfect in your car.
- This shift knob is more special than other common shift knob in the market,provides better shift throw control and drving experience.Great feel in the hand, with a sure and comfortable grip in whatever position you care to use.Gives your interior a whole new racing sporty look.Extremely long lasting life,Stable performance.
- Package content:1 x shift knob+3 x install adapters(8mm,10mm,12mm)(If you have any problem when using the shift knob ,please contact us ,we will try our best to solve the problem,we will give you the superior product quality and service)
- Fits: 1999-2005 Subaru Impreza & Subaru Forester with Manual Transmission & 2000-2005 Subaru Outback 2.5L SOHC W/ VIN G only, Will not fit Outback with Vin B , please confirm this item fits for your vehicle before purchasing by checking fitment data above or contact us.
- Part Numbers: TCK304, 2523040, 95304K1, TB304K1
- Total solution for most applications, including belts, Premium quality tensioner, idler pulleys. Guaranteed Direct Fit For Easy Installation.
- Using the same high grade materials and processes as the OE to ensure superior heat and contamination resistance. Timing belt with reinforced nylon jackets and back side jackets for longer wear.
- Professional friendly after-service team in US to offer timely issues resolution, parts have worry-free 2 years or 60000 miles warranty.
- FITMENT: REQUIRED that the TRANSMISSION and the ENGINE SIZE (if specified) matches your vehicle, otherwise these motor mounts may not fit. Compatible with 1994-2001 Acura Integra (GSR & Type-R Only)
- The 5 aftermarket mounts included in this set are direct mounting replacements for EM-8329 - Manual Transmission Mount, EM-8434 - Front, EM-8435 - Front Left, EM-8894 - Front Left Upper, and EM-8010 - Rear. Pictures included in this listing are of the ACTUAL Parts.
- MANUFACTURING: Made of high quality rubber and steel that look and function just as well, if not better, than stock factory parts. Unless otherwise specified, these are solid / non-hydraulic mounts without vacuum lines or connections.
- INSTALLATION: Should only be performed by a trained technician with sufficient knowledge of the parts and vehicle, as instructions are not included. WARRANTY: If installed properly, these mounts come with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects. Motor mounts generally stay in service for a minimum of 50-100K miles of use. Contact us with any questions through our StanceMagic Amazon storefront.
- These Engine Mounts are not OEM or a genuine OE part, but are compatible with various Acura vehicles. Our products are made with high quality materials to ensure dependable strength, durability and performance. We are confident you will find them to be a comparable factory replacement at a significant cost savings.
- Suitable replacement for the following products: Dexron II, III and Dexron IIIH
- Most versatile ATF, use where Dexron III, Dexron II, Mercon and Mercon V fluids are recommended, provides a GL-4 level of gear protection
- Also used with manual transmissions and transaxles like T-5, T-45, T-56 and late-model BMW
- Excellent cold weather operation
- Extended drain intervals
- Fits: 1990-1996 Mazda Miata MX-5 1.6L (Manual Transmission)
- Inlet: 1.25" / Outlet 1.25" / Rows: 2
- Core Size: 25.25" x 12.5" x 2" / Overall Size: 27.75" x 18" x 4.5"
- All aluminum alloy construction assembled using 100% precision TIG welds. Increases engine cooling of up to 30%.
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
- Send us a message with the VIN# & Transmission type. We'll find the right parts for you.
- OE Specification and design
- High quality steel and rubber ensures a smooth and quiet ride
- 5 Year one time replacement warranty (PARTS ONLY)
- Free expedited shipping (ships within 1 business day except holidays)
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Manual Transmission Lines now!
Last update on 2020-10-28 at 22:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API