Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Pump Type Engine Heaters?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Pump Type Engine Heaters. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Pump Type Engine Heaters are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Pump Type Engine Heaters in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- KEEP YOUR ENGINE WARM: On a cold winter day, use the ABN 100-Watt 4x5 Inch Silicone Rubber Heater Battery Heating Pad 10 or 15 minutes prior to start up for perfect engine oil temperature; Device heats the oil quickly up to 194 degrees Fahrenheit (90 C) for those cold start mornings
- IMPROVE OIL FLOW: Transmits heat (to a built-in maximum temperature of 194 F / 90 C) to keep engine oil as a thin fluid, giving you instant lubrication when starting your engine; Reduces wear and tear; Increases engine longevity and extends transmission life
- EASY TO INSTALL: Clean application surface, peel off paper backing to adhesively attach 4-inch x 5-inch (10.2cm x 12.7cm) pad to outside of clean oil pan or other metal surface, then plug the 5.75-foot (1.8m) 2-prong power cord into any wall outlet for instant warming; Once applied, the stick on oil pan heater remains permanently installed on any metal surface (seal edges for longer adherence; sealant not included)
- BUILT TO LAST: Flexible heating pad is rated at 120 Volts and 100 Watts; Constructed with silicone coat covering for oil resistance, acid resistance, and added strength and longevity; Power cord stays attached – not removable
- FOR AUTO WARMING: 100-watt car engine heater pad designed to heat fluids with any metal surface such as engine oil pan, fuel tank, reservoir, transmission pan, and more; For metal surfaces only – Keep away from plastics; Caution – Extremely hot, built-in automatic thermostat (not programable) keeps the pad at a constant temperature (once temperature falls below the maximum temperature of 194 F (90 C), it starts heating again); Recommended for automotive applications – Not for personal use
- [Warm your Engine Quickly] On cold winter days, ensure your engine and transmissions fluids are circulating efficiently by using the ABN 4 x 5 Inch Silicone Engine Block Heater Oil Pan Heating Pad
- [Improve Oil Flow] When plugged in, the engine block warmer oil pan heat pad continuously and evenly heats any metal surface to encourage proper lubrication and efficiency; This reduces wear resulting in increased engine and transmission life
- [Fit Your Application] 4 by 5-inch (10.2 x 12.7cm) silicone car engine heater pad is rated at 120 volts and produces up to 150 watts; 72-inch (183cm) power cord ensures maximum reach; Recommended for metal surfaces only; Not designed for personal use or on plastic
- [Easy to Install] Designed to mount on your engine oil reservoir, fuel tank, transmission pan, and more; Clean application surface, peel off paper backing then attach the pad; Plug the 2-prong power cord into any wall outlet and allow to heat for 10 to 15 minutes
- [Built to Last] Silicone coating resists oil, acid, and water, and adds strength and longevity to these large under tank heating pads; Caution – Extremely hot, use thermostat (not included) to regulate temperature
- Control the flow of coolant through the radiator to enable the engine to reach and maintain its normal operating temperature
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Direct replacement - this engine auxiliary water pump is designed to match the fit and function of the original pump on specified applications
- Restores functionality - reliable replacement for an original pump that has failed due to provide sufficient water flow
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
- MFG. LIST $195.39. Molded from high Impact rust & corrosion resistant "PPS".
- Vibration and shock tested. Incoloy element for longer service life.
- Thermostat regulates coolant temperature between 100-120 degrees F.
- Greatly reduced heat loss for more efficient operation.
- All parts are field replaceable — Not a throw - away design.
- Country of Origin : United States
- The Package Height of the Product is 7.62 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 11.62 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 8.0 inches
- integrated housing thermostat; 187 degree
- opens against the flow of coolant from the water pump
- the coolant, under water pump pressure, is used to help the reverse poppet thermostat stay closed when cool to reduce leakage
- the offset thermostat with jiggle pin valves is equipped with a special valve in the flange
- "1-5/16" x 1-21/32" x 2-holes w/seal, jiggle pin"
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Silicone covered for oil and acid resistance
- Universal applications
- Thermostatically controlled
- Use as an oil or transmission pan heater
- Order New Number 24150X
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Convenient design and universal mounting strap
- Integral check valve supports extensive range of plumbing configurations, detachable power cord enhances ease of installation
- Top-side location of power cord connection provides damage protection from road debris and chemicals
- Temperature sensing safety thermostat provides overheat protection 147˚F (64˚C) ON - 185˚F (85˚C) OFF
- CSA approved; volts: 120, watts: 1, 500; plug type: 120 volt, 15 amp; inlet/outlet size: 5/8” (16mm)
- CSA approved
- Included components: HEATER
- Package Weight: 1.587 kilograms
- Package Dimensions: 10.16 L x 33.02 H x 22.352 W (centimeters)
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Pump Type Engine Heaters now!
Last update on 2021-02-25 at 16:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API