Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Sensors?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Sensors. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Sensors are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Sensors in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- New, not remanufactured
- Engineered with the same stringent standards applied to the parts we make for the top global OEMs
- Our proprietary sensing elements provide highly accurate airflow readings to the ECU over a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Manufacturer of OE calibrated mass air flow sensors since their first use over 30 years ago
- Our MAF Sensors reduce repair time by eliminating the need to replace the flow tube
- Complete Assembly
- [CAUTIONS] Before purchasing this MAF sensor, Please check the plug & fitment notes & filter system & description for accurate information to confirm compatibility. Replace Part Number: AF10168 22680-4M500 22680-6N201
- [Replacement MAF sensor]: Compatible for 2000-2002 G20 , 2000-2001 I30 , 2002 I35 , 2000-2002 Maxima , 2001-2003 Pathfinder , 2001-2003 QX4
- [High Precision Data]: Please clean out the air box and replace the air filter before installating this MAF sensor, or the Code and Check Engine Light may keep showing even if you replace a new MAF. It can measure the volume and density of air entering the engine, providing highly accurate airflow readings to the ECU over a wide range of ambient temperatures, thereby ensuring efficient engine operation
- [OE Quality]: KAX mass air flow sensor meter is manufactured in accordance with OEM specifications, It is durable, resistant to oxidation and high temperature, ensuring long-term stable performance. Each product must go through multiple inspections and tests before leaving the factory to ensure 100% accurate data transmission to the engine system
- [Replace in Time]: Replacing the MAF sensor can improve fuel efficiency, assist the catalytic converter to better eliminate harmful gases in the vehicle exhaust system, reduce emissions, and prevent premature damage to the catalytic converter. When your vehicle is running with rough idling, stalling, loud noise, and fault lights/code, indicating that your mass air flow sensor needs to be replaced
- [INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY] - Every Bosch Oxygen Sensor benefits from the technological and manufacturing experience gained from decades of production since first inventing the Oxygen Sensor in the late 1960's, ensuring long-lasting, superior performance
- [STAINLESS STEEL BODY] - Exclusive double laser-welded stainless steel body is totally submersible and sealed tight to protect against contamination from exhaust emissions — ensuring longer sensor service life
- [FAST ACTING HEATER] - Fast-acting heater optimizes sensor operation, allowing the oxygen sensor to reach its operating temperature quicker – within seconds – for optimum performance
- [READY TO INSTALL] - True Direct-fit OE connectors and harnesses, along with threads pre-coated with anti-seize compound right out of the box, make installation simple and hassle-free
- For select Mazda vehicles (verify specific fitment details with fit checker above): 2006-13 3, 2012-13 3 Sport, 2008-10 5
- Restores ABS function and performance caused by failed wheel speed sensor
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured with GM Original Equipment specification for fit, form, and function
- Improve fuel economy
- Lower emissions
- Made from durable material
- 100% OE based oxygen sensor
- Easy installation
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Constructed from durable material
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant
- Sensor checks for the amount of oxygen in the exhaust
- Ensures longevity
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Efficient Fuel Consumption
- Easy installation
- Constructed from high quality material
- Manufactured with precision to meet OE standards
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Please Check fitment for your vehicle Year/Make/Model on compatibility dropdown / chart. No modification necessary. Images depict actual item and necessary components ***
- On Tank
- Fits Part Numbers: RM54360001 / 1635422818
- 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- This Brand New Fuel Pressure Sensor built according to the highest standards of quality and precise specifications.
- New orignial equipment part
- Restores original drivability characteristics
- Meets the OE performance and durability standards for this application
- Precision manufactured and assembled sensing elements for accurate air flow measurements
- Built in contaminant bypass port provides reliable operation and increases longevity
- REPLACE OE # 250-24087 250-24340 13444 234-4025 234-4087 ES20002 ES20051 SG274 350-34374 350-34076 AFS98. (Please Be Sure to Check The O2 Sensor Wire Length and Check Your OE Before Purchasing And Verify with The Model Lookup Table Above）
- FOR SELECT 1996-2012 VEHICLES (Verify Model Years and Specific Fitment Details with Fit Checker Above): CADILLAC: Deville, Eldorado, Seville, Cts, Srx, Sts; BUICK: Century, Lesabre, Park Avenue, Regal, Rendezvous, Riviera; PONTIAC: Firebird, Aztek, Bonneville, Grand Prix, Montana, Trans Sport; GMC Sonoma 2003-97, ISUZU Hombre 2000-97; Oldsmobile 2004-96.
- FITMENTS: The Oxygen Sensor is Fit for Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Pontiac Oldsmobile and Please Check The Plug & OE & Description for Accurate Information Before Buying This O2 Sensor. Entering Your Vehicle Model On The Page Quickly Finds The Results.
- ADVANTAGES OF OUR O2 SENSORS: Made Of High Quality Stainless Steel, More Durable Than Those On The Market to Ensure Long Life. Timely Replacement Of The Oxygen Sensor Can Effectively Detect The Oxygen Content In The Exhaust Gas, Improve Engine Performance And Play A Fuel-Saving And Environmental Protection; As Long As The Model is Correct, It Can Be Directly Replaced, Easy to Install and Save Manpower.
- 1-YEAR UNLIMITED WARRANTY: Deliver to Your Door Within 2-5 Days. The Carton Packaging, Including An Oxygen Sensor. Free Replacement Or Refund Will Be Provided If There is Any Quality Problem.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Sensors now!
Last update on 2021-12-04 at 03:18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API