Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Suspension Pitman Arms?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Suspension Pitman Arms. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Suspension Pitman Arms are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Suspension Pitman Arms in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 1,000,000 MILE WARRANTY. You can install our pitman arms with confidence knowing that every part we sell is backed by our industry-leading 1,000,000 mile limited warranty. We can offer this because our parts are engineered, tested, re-tested, and subject to strict quality control procedures - our quality is second to none.
- CRAZY STRONG PITMAN ARMS. Proforged pitman arms are built using some of the toughest steel on the planet. Forged SAE4140 chromoly steel studs are enclosed in forged SAE1045 housings, heat treated for strength and durability, and every fit surface is CNC machined for precision fit and finish. Each unit is sealed with specially-designed CR-rubber boots for ultimate durability.
- BUILT FOR PROFESSIONALS. There’s a reason why the most well-respected performance suspension brands use Proforged products - we’re fanatical about quality, performance, and durability. Professionals save time and money with our competitively-priced products that outlast inferior brands. Do the job with confidence - replace your worn components with the leader in performance pitman arms: Proforged.
- WHAT IS A PITMAN ARM? A pitman arm is part of your vehicle’s steering system - it connects the steering box to your center link, allowing your wheels to turn. Pitman arms are built with a ball-and-socket design, just like your hip, and needs to be replaced as it wears out. A worn pitman arm causes poor handling and makes it difficult or impossible to achieve an alignment, which leads to rapid tire wear. Replacing your worn pitman arm gives a noticeable improvement in steering feel, handling, and safety.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. There’s a reason that the most well-respected performance suspension manufacturers buy from Proforged: we’re the only brand of chassis parts that offers race-day performance at a price within your budget - and backs it up with a 1,000,000 mile limited warranty. Buy today and get your car, truck, or racecar back on the road and stronger than ever.
- forged arm for enhanced strength
- bearing design reduces endplay
- undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to ensure quality and durability
- studs use cold-formed manufacturing to maintain very close tolerances
- greaseable design for long life
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Raise Your 4X4 Without Affecting Drivetrain
- Raise Your 4X4 Without Affecting Steering Performa
- Eliminate Bump Steer Problems
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For - 4WD 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 4x4
- For - 4WD 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade - [2001-2007 Chevrolet Avalance 1500] - 1999-2000 Silverado 1500 - [2001-2006 Silverado 1500 (4WD Standard & Extended Cab)] - 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic (4WD Standard & Extended Cab) - [2000-2006 Suburban 1500] - 2000 Tahoe - [2001-2006 Tahoe] - 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500 - [2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 (4WD Standard & Extended Cab)] - 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic (4WD Standard & Extended Cab) - [2000-2006 GMC Yukon] - 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 4-Groove Steering Pitman Arm (Please verify you have a 4 groove Pitman Arm) 4WD 4X4 6-LUG ONLY
- Both (2) Front Ider Arm + Front Idler Arm Bracket Assembly Both (2) Front Stablizer Sway Bar End Links
- Highest Quality - 10 Year Warranty - Same Day Shipping
- Forged arm for enhanced strength
- Bearing design reduces endplay
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to ensure quality and durability
- Studs use cold-formed manufacturing to maintain very close tolerances
- Greaseable design for long life
- For - 1995-1997 Ford Crown Victoria - [1995-1997 Lincoln Town Car] - 1995-1997 Mercury Grand Marquis
- Kit Includes: (2)Front Sway Bar Links, (2) Rear Sway Bar Links, (2) Upper Ball Joints, (2) Lower Ball Joints, (1) Steering Pitman Arm, (1) Steering Idler Arm, (2) Inner Tie Rods, (2) Outer Tie Rods and (2) Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves
- Detroit Axle Suspension parts are ready to meet the rigorous demands of today’s foreign and domestic passenger cars, trucks and SUVs
- 10-Year Warranty
- Please check the compatibility and the view notes before purchasing the item, make sure it fits your vheicle
- Fits: 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 1500HD/2500HD/3500 GM Trucks
- Heat treated 4140 Chromoly Stud
- Oversize Heavy Duty Internals
- Built in channel designed to fit PISK Bracket
- (Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty ) Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off road it, sled pull it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? We don’t care. If you can break it we will replace it. Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer to have warranty coverage.
- Kit Includes:2x CV Axles, 2x Wheel Hub Bearings, 2x Control Arms, 4x Tie Rods, 1x Idler Arm, 1x Pitman Arm, 1x Idler Arm Bracket, 2x Sway Bars, 2x Ball Joints, 2x Brake Rotors, 1x Brake Pad Set
- Flange Type: 3-Bolt Triangular | Lug Count: 6 | Abs Type: Sensor Wire
- Drive Type: 4x4 | Front Rotor Size: 305mm (12.01")| Position: Front Left & Right
- TORSION BAR SUSPENSION; STEEL Control Arms; 305mm Rotor Size
- 10-Year Warranty
- 1, 000, 000 mile warranty. You can install our pitman arms with confidence knowing that every part we sell is backed by our industry-leading 1, 000, 000 mile limited warranty.
- Forged SAE4140 chromoly Steel studs are enclosed in forged SAE1045 housings, heat treated for strength and durability, and every fit surface is CNC machined for precision fit and finish.
- Built for professionals. There's a reason why the most well-respected performance suspension brands use Proforged products - we're fanatical about quality, performance, and durability.
- What is a pitman arm? A pitman arm is part of your vehicle's steering system - it connects the steering box to your center link, allowing your wheels to turn.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Suspension Pitman Arms now!
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 04:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API