Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Transmission Speed Sensors?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Transmission Speed Sensors. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Transmission Speed Sensors are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Transmission Speed Sensors in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Fit for - 2006-2009 for Ford Fusion 2.3L,2006-2009 for Ford Fusion 3.0L,2004-2013 for Mazda 3 2.0L,2004-2013 for Mazda 3 2.3L,2010-2013 for Mazda 3 2.5L,2004 for Mazda 6 2.3L,2011-2013 for Mazda 6 2.5L,2011-2013 for Mazda 6 3.7L,2010 for Mazda CX-7 2.5L,2008 for Mazda MX-5 2.0L,2006 for Mazda MX-5 Miata 2.0L,2000-2001 for Mazda Protege 1.6L,2001 2003 for Mazda Protege 2.0L,2002 for Mazda Protege5 2.0L,2006-2009 for Mercury Milan 2.3L,2006-2009 for Mercury Milan 3.0L
- Key function - The speed sensor could Solve the problem of odometer abnormality, stopping the speed limiter, and fuel consumption.
- Prompt - Please check OE with the picture listed above to make sure it fits your vehicle. If you are not sure, you can email us before buying and we will check it for you within 24 hours and reply as soon as possible
- OE part numbers - FN1121551 FN1221551A FN12-21-551A 5S4923 SC492 0905047 SU6385 GT7610-248
- Advantages - Stable and durable, longer life than ordinary sensors, reducing customer maintenance costs
- Interchange Part Number:89413-32010,89413-0C010, 894130C010, 5S9586, SC461, SC388, V70720135, 90522, RST0061, 0905154, 501042, 147436, RE11, AU0147, 88971396, 2401024,GT7584,RST0061,2CRK0440,RE11,SU1528,8941332010
- If meet any problem of quality, warranty, compatibility and installation, please not hesitate to contact us. You will get a quick response and solution.
- To avoid mistakes, please check our product photos carefully to make sure our products are same as your old part and has same sockets. And please make sure your vehicle types is in the fitment description followed.
- 1 year warranty time assured by MOTISEN. MOTISEN always provide professional, premium and high-quality, brand new vehicle sensor products. 100% testing and calibration during the manufacturing process for reliability, durability, and performance. Constructed from high-quality material and easy installation.
- MOTISEN sensor products are provided with Amazon FBA USA warehouse service which could assure fastest shipping. You will get the sensors in the shortest time after you place order in Amazon.
- Meets Or Exceeds OEM Specs
- Factory OEM Fit Form And Function
- Package Dimension : 3.65 " L x 2.76 " W x 2.92 " H
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- Model Number : SC454
- Item Package Weight : 0.49 pounds
- OE Number:7T4P-7H103-AE for Mercury Sable 2008-2009
- Installation Hole Diameter: 7mm / 0.28"; Dimension : 370x30x28mm / 14.57"x1.18"x1.10"(L*W*H)
- High quality and durable for long service life.
- Easy to install, direct replacement for the old or broken one.
- Each speed position solenoid actuator is manufactured to the same specifications as the factory actuators.
- Suitable for - 1999-2013 for Chevrolet Silverado 1500,2007 for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic,2005-2006 for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD,2007 for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Classic,1999-2004 for Chevrolet Silverado 2500,2001-2013 for Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD,2007 for Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic,2001-2006 for Chevrolet Silverado 3500,2007 for Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic,2000-2013 for Chevrolet Suburban 1500,2000-2011 for Chevrolet Suburban 2500,1998-2011 for Chevrolet Tahoe
- Product functions - (1)Detect the speed of the car and input the test result to the car instrument system for displaying the speed of the car; (2)Input the vehicle speed signal of the detection knot to the ECU of the car control system that needs the vehicle speed signal; (3)Used in automatic transmission system and cruise speed control system.
- Product features - New high-quality, easy to install, durable and rigorously tested meet OEM quality
- Product package - 1 PC New Vehicle Speed Sensor as shown
- Warm notices - Please check the year / brand / model of the vehicle with the part finder tool in the upper left corner to make sure you buy the right one for your vehicle before ordering. You can send us an email if you are not sure this product fit or not.
- Reference Number(s): 15547452,SC131
- 【Suitable For】: The Part Number is FN01-21-550.The Car Speed Sensor perfectly fits for 2011 Mazda 2, 2004-2011 Mazda 3, 2006-2012 Mazda 5, 2006-2011 Mazda 6, 2010-2011 Mazda CX-7, 1999-2003 Mazda Protege, 2003 Mazda Protege 5.
- 【Superior Quality】: The Car Speed Sensor is made of Quality material for maximum durability, not easy cracking, ultra durable, it can be used for a long service life.
- 【Main Function】: 2 Pins car speed sensor is designed to test the car speed and relay the speed information to the vehicle’ computer.
- 【Simple Installation】: Original standard, the Car Speed Sensor can direct replacement for the old or broken one, but to ensure tracking accuracy, is generally have professional installation recommended.
- 【After Sales Commitment】: Our products will be shipped after strict quality inspection. Due to long-distance transportation and distribution, various unpredictable situations can occur. If it is damaged or unusable, please contact us directly and we promise to reply to you within 24 hours.
- Direct replacement - this transaxle output speed sensor is designed to match the fit and function of the original sensor on specified vehicles
- Ideal solution - this sensor is a reliable replacement for an original part that has failed due to fatigue or electrical malfunction
- Durable construction - this sensor is made from quality components to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
- OE Number: 28810-P4V-003
- Fitment: Fit for Honda Accord SE Automatic Transmission 2000,2002, for Honda Accord Value Package Automatic Transmission 2001-2002, for Honda Accord (submodel: DX, EX, LX) Automatic Transmission 1998-2002, for Honda Civic HX Automatic CVT Transmission 1996-2000, for Honda Civic Value Package Automatic Transmission 2004-2005,for Honda Civic (submodel: DX, EX, LX) Automatic Transmission 2001-2005,for Honda Civic (submodel: EX Special Edition, LX Special Edition, Reverb) Automatic Transmission 2005
- Easy to install, direct replacement for the old or broken one.
- Made of quality plastic and metal, portable and long service life.
- According to the original factory specifications, perfect match for the original car.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Transmission Speed Sensors now!
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 01:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API