Looking for the best Automotive Tie Rod Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Tie Rod Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Tie Rod Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Tie Rod Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Practical: The ABN Universal Ball Joint Separator – Remover Tool for Separating Arms, Tie Rods, and Ball Joints on Cars, Trucks, ATVs is designed specifically for quick and easy separation of a vehicle’s ball joint from the spindle support arm
- Versatile: Universal; For use on both American domestic and European imported/foreign vehicles; For cars, trucks, and even ATVs
- Durable: Constructed from commercial-strength cast steel with hardened steel pivot pin and jackscrew for regular shop use
- Easy to Use: Slip the forked end between the boot and metal attachment point, be sure the pivot finger is squarely on the threaded end, and tightening the bolt until you have a good amount of resistance; Tap the attachment point and or the finger with a hammer and tighten some more and tap again; When the stud comes loose, it will be all at once as the tool falls free and you will hear a “pop”
- Specifications: 1-1/8" and 2-1/8" (30mm and 56mm) maximum opening capacity; Accepts 3/4" sockets or wrenches; 4/5" (20mm) fork opening; 9/10” (48mm) adjustable height; Can be adjusted to 2 sizes for wider working areas and to accommodate various sizes and vehicles; Scissors-type design
- The inner tie rod can be easily removed and installed, works on inner tie rods with inaccessible wrench flats
- 1/2 in. Drive tube handle, fits many applications on cars and light trucks
- Made of solid 45# steel, durable heavy duty.
- This kit features a quick slide collar to secure the crow's feet.
- Crowsfeet sizes: 29mm, 1-3/16inches, 1-1/4inches, 32.5mm, 1-5/16inches, 33.6mm, 1-3/8inches, 1-7/16inches, and 1-1/2inches.
- designed for the inner tie rods that are inaccessible to adjust.
- The inner tie rod can be easily removed and installed
- by slipping the long socket over the tie rod end and connecting it to the open-jaw driver.
- INNER TIE ROD REMOVAL TOOL Set: Includes 12 sizes of crowfoot-style adapters: 1-3/16", 1-1/4", 1-5/16", 1-3/8", 1-7/16", 1-1/2" and 29 mm, 32. 5 mm, 33. 6 mm, 38. 4 mm, 40 mm, 42 mm; Easily remove most inner tie rod ends
- ULTRA DURABLE: Tie rod puller tool's crowfoot adapters are nickel plated for durability
- WIDELY USEFUL INNER TIE ROD TOOL: Tube Handle Inner Diameter is 2.125 In. to Service Small Cars, Pick-ups and Large SUVs
- USE A RATCHET OR BREAKER BAR: 1/2 Inch drive tube handle makes it easy to remove and re-install to proper torque
- EFFORTLESS ORGANIZATION: Tie rod end removal tool comes in a blow mold case for easy organization
- Package Content --- 1Pcs Universal Inner Tie Rod Wrench Remover. 100% Brand new , Car accessories tools
- Durable Material --- Constructed of High quality carbon steel and blackening treatment, anti-rust, tougher and more resistant. Designed especially for the removal in the direction of the steering rod
- Capacity Design --- 1.3" to 1.65" (33mm to 42mm) diameter without Removing The Rack and Pinion. Quickly and effectively, inner tie rods wrench easily replaces inner tie rod ends, can be used with 3/8" Square drive tools
- Wide Application --- Interesting accessories will refresh your beloved car. This tie rod wrench is applicable to various vehicles including Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Ford, Nissan and many more
- Service Guarantee --- LDEXIN guarantee high quality and good service. If you are not satisfied, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. No questions asked. Because we want you to be happy !
- Includes 12 Sizes of Crowfoot Style Adapters: 1-3/16", 1-1/4", 1-5/16", 1-3/8", 1-7/16", 1-1/2" and 29 mm, 32. 5 mm, 33. 6 mm, 38. 4 mm, 40 mm, 42 mm
- Crowfoot Adapters are Nickel Plated for Durability
- Tube Handle Inner Diameter is 2. 125 In. to Service Small Cars, Pick-ups and Large SUVs
- 1/2 Inch Drive Tube Handle Makes it Easy to Remove and Re-install to Proper Torque
- Comes in a Blow Mold Case
- The Pickle Fork Tool Set is made of Durable heavy duty forged constructed from chrome vanadium steel for strength and longevity.
- This Ball Joint Separator Tool suitable for separating ball joints, tie rods, pitman arms and other uses, remove shock linkage on cars and light trucks.
- The ball joint removal tool is simple to use, place pickle fork under the ball joint or tie rod bracket, then tap with a hammer to dislodge.
- This pickle fork set wedge open size: 11/16” (18mm), 15/16" (24mm), 1-1/16" (27mm), 1-7/16" (36mm), and 1-5/8" (42mm), pickle fork ball joint separator set tie rod/ball joint separator kit fit for most automotive applications.
- Satisfaction guaranteed! Try any product we sell for a full 30 days. If not completely satisfied, return it to us for a no-hassle refund or credit.
- 🚖Meet Different Needs：The tool set is used to help disassemble or assemble the inner tie rod. Multiple adapters make this tool widely applicable to Small Cars, Pick-ups and Large SUVs.
- 🚖Premium Material： The Tube Handle is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the Crowfoot Style Adapters is made of 45 carbon steel with chrome plating for ultimate anti-rust performance, these components will stand up to heavy use and accidental drops.
- 🚖Set include：12 Sizes of Crowfoot Style Adapters & Tube Handle Inner Diameter is 2. 125 In: 1-3/16", 1-1/4", 1-5/16", 1-3/8", 1-7/16", 1-1/2" and 29 mm, 32. 5 mm, 33. 6 mm, 38. 4 mm, 40 mm, 42 mm
- 🚖Convenient Storage：Comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case，help to protect and store Various parts conveniently.
- 🚖After-sales service：If there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
- Allows for Easy Removal of Most Popular Types of Pitman Arms, Tie Rods and Ball Joints
- Press Type Ball Joint Separator Allows for Ball Joint Removal Without Damage to Boots and Other Part
- Designed for removal of most of popular types of pitman arms, tie rods, and ball joints on most vehicles.
- Durable heavy duty forged tools constructed from heat-treated alloy steel with anti rust plating finish.
- Blow mold case for storage
- Case is designed to hold up to 4 additional crow's feet as new applications are discovered
- Works on inner tie rods with inaccessible wrench flats
- Item Package Dimension: 18.5" L x 7.5" W x 3.25" H
- Item Package Weight: 5.0 lb
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Tie Rod Tools now!
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 17:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API