Looking for the best Automotive Tie Rod Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Tie Rod Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Tie Rod Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Tie Rod Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- The items you ordered will be shipped out in 1-2 business day from CA，USA. And you will receive it in one week.
- Both handles provided fit all three forks. Piloted handles act as shock absorbers to protect handle threads.
- Ideal for most makes and model of car and light commercial vehicles. A must have kit for professional and home diy mechanics alike.
- Long, lasting and durable construction for a long service life. Supplied complete as shown in the pictures. Genuine XXR Tools product.
- 1 x 11/16" tie rod spreader. 1 x 1-1/8" pitman arm wedge. 1 x 15/16" ball joint separator. 1 x 8" handle for use with regular hammer. 1 x 7" handle wit 3/8" shank for use with air hammer.
- FUNCTION - Allows for the quick and easy removal and replacement of the inner steering ball joint without the need to dismantle the steering rack from the bulkhead
- FEATURES - The long socket slips over the tie rod end and the crow foot engages on the socket for easy removal and installation
- QUALITY - Made by high quality steel. Heat treatment is applied to ensure strength and durability
- PACKAGE - 1pc long socket removal tool, 9pcs crews feet , 1pc carry case
- NOTES - If you have any question or concern,please contact us for more details
- Works on imports & domestics, front or rear wheel drives, & cast or stamped steel steering knuckles. A must when working on outer tie rods.
- Its versatility is a big time & money saver.
- Can apply up to 5 tons of force to this puller to break the tie rod free from the steering knuckle without damaging either.
- The special design of this puller also helps prevent the jaws from slipping on the steering knuckle when force is applied.
- 3/8" drive square port in center screw allows for use with 3/8" drive ratchet.
- YSTOOL front end service tool set adopts robust 45# steel construction, with high-strength and deformation resistance features, can stand high intensity extrusion. The stout forcing bolts surface adopts black oxidation treatment to prevent rust, grease the bolts up before using for smooth operation and protect the bolt thread, grease them up after using for better preservation.
- This ball joint puller kit includes 1x ball joint separator, 1x tie rod end and ball joint remover, 1x conical pitman arm puller, 1x pitman arm and tie rod end puller, 1x pitman arm puller, and all the 5 tools are organized in a red blow molding case for easy storage and transportation. The 5PCS remove tools use C-shape, jaw shape and teardrop shape design, very simple, but can seat on the ball joint position tightly and provide very effective grip to fix the pullers.
- According to your ball joint choose the compatible puller, insert the puller into the ball joint opening, aim the bolt at the ball joint, turn the bolt by using the right size ratchet wrench, squeeze the ball joint out. These ball joint pullers can easily remove the stubborn ball joint, pitman arm, idler arm, tie rod end, steering linkages and steering boxes on front suspension and steering system, and will not damage boot/sleeve and other parts.
- Ball joints require regular maintenance and replacement on average 75,000 to 150,000 miles or it may cause inconvenience and even safety hazards such as steering failure, instable driving and ball joint fracture. YSTOOL front end service tool kit is a necessary tool set for replacing ball joints, widely uses for most imported and domestic minicar, compact car, mid-size car and light pickup truck. May not fit for most full-size car, mid-size and heavy-duty pickup, mid-size and heavy-duty truck.
- Your satisfaction and recognition are always what we pursue. Within one month from the date of purchase, the product can be returned unconditionally if it is complete and without any damage. Within one year warranty period, any quality issue with the product, you are promised to exchange or refund the problematic parts for free. Please contact us to resolve any issues during your use before leaving any feedback.
- Includes 12 Sizes of Crowfoot Style Adapters: 1-3/16", 1-1/4", 1-5/16", 1-3/8", 1-7/16", 1-1/2" and 29 mm, 32. 5 mm, 33. 6 mm, 38. 4 mm, 40 mm, 42 mm
- Crowfoot Adapters are Nickel Plated for Durability
- Tube Handle Inner Diameter is 2. 125 In. to Service Small Cars, Pick-ups and Large SUVs
- 1/2 Inch Drive Tube Handle Makes it Easy to Remove and Re-install to Proper Torque
- Comes in a Blow Mold Case
- Adaptation: This tie rod wrench is universal fit for most vehicles. Specially designed to be used with 1/2inch square drive tools.
- Premium-quality Material: Tie Rod Wrench adopt heavy duty solid steel material, high quality and durable. Built to meet or exceed standard specification, and strictly follow factory quality control.
- Function: Designed for the removal of the direction of the steering rod. Easily replace inner tie rod ends from 27-42mm diameter without removing the rack and pinion.
- Pretest: This Wrench has been thoroughly quality tested before shipping to ensure product perfect. If you are not satisfied, we accept all of the return, replacement or refund requests.
- Quality Assurance: We offer a 12 month warranty, true worry-free shopping experience. If you have any problem, feel free to contact us, our professional mechanic will sort things out for you.
- Tools spectification: The inner tie rod can be easily removed and installed, works on inner tie rods with inaccessible wrench flats.The inner tie rod can be removed and installed without removing the rack. The long socket slips over the tie rod end and the crow foot engages on the socket for easy removal and installation
- Tools features: Designed for working in cramped conditions where sockets and wrenches just wont work or fit. The inner tie rod can be easily removed and installed, works on inner tie rods with inaccessible wrench flats
- Package included: 1x long socket removal tool. Includes 12 Sizes of Crowfoot Style Adapters: 1-3/16", 1-1/4", 1-5/16", 1-3/8", 1-7/16", 1-1/2" and 29 mm, 32. 5 mm, 33. 6 mm, 38. 4 mm, 40 mm, 42 mm, 1x Plastic Carrying Case
- Suitable: Fits many applications on cars and light trucks. Fit many Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury and Chevrolet truck and SUV applications and some Cadillac Escalade, Hummer H2, Honda Passport and Jeep Liberty applications
- Note: We provide 1 year warranty for you. Before purchasing this item, please double check the product details information. If you can not make sure whether it can be used on your vehicles, feel free to contact us for help
- ☆High performance inner tie rod wrench, in brand new condition. Designed for the removal of the direction of the steering rod
- ☆Easily replace inner tie rod ends from 27~42mm diameter without removing the rack and pinion
- ☆Specially designed to be used with 1/2" square drive tools
- ☆Applicable to Various Vehicles: For Mercedes Benz, for Toyota, for Honda, for Ford, for Nissan ,etc
- ☆Kindly do not hesitate to contact us back in the future if you feel that you need further assistance
- Ideal to remove inner rods without having to extract outer tie rods
- Suitable for all standard tie rods with smooth cylinder ends
- Slide tool over the end and tighten collar to allow access with a 3/8” drive extension
- Material: Carbon Steel
- [Material]: Made of high quality steel with rugged ABS housing, not easy to crack, strong and durable for long time use
- [Features]: Drop forged and heat treated construction withstands heavy duty operation providing high durability and extra strength
- [Easy Operation]: Our tie rod end wrench tools can easily replace the end of the 27-42mm inner tie rod without removing the rack and pinion
- [Fitment]: This tie rod end removal tool is designed to remove the direction of the steering rod; Specially designed to be used with 1/2inch square drive tools
- [100% Satisfaction]: If you have any question about this item, please feel free to contact us, we will help you within 24 hours on week days
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Tie Rod Tools now!
Last update on 2021-06-23 at 02:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API