Looking for the best Axle Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Axle Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Axle Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Axle Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Great Fit – This hex axle tool is specifically designed to fit sport and dirt bikes with hexagonal axle holes for the purpose of front axle installation, removal, or other modification / adjustment
- Application – Some of the most popular applications of this hex axle wrench include, but are not limited to, the CB1000RR, CBR600RR, R600, GSXR1000, R1, R6, and R1000 bikes. More compatible models listed below
- Necessity – An essential tool for removing the front tire of a motorcycle
- High Quality – Crafted from solid chrome-moly (CrMo) steel, a material known for its strength, longevity, and also the material of choice for premium tools, this motorcycle spindle socket is built to last and will not yield under high torque applications.
- Sizing – Features four metric hex sizes: 17mm, 19mm, 22mm, and 24mm. The 19mm side can be used with a 3/8" drive ratchet or an an open end wrench, and the 17mm side can be used only with an open end wrench
- Made from billet 7075 T 6 aluminum
- 3/8 inch square drive on both ends (rated for maximum 90 foot-pound torque)
- For touring and trail side use only; use 08-0397 CrMo steel version of this tool for shop use
- Made in USA
- Four metric hex sizes: 17, 19, 22 and 24 millimeter
- VERSATILE PULLER SET: The OMT 9-Way Slide Hammer Puller Set with 5 lb slide hammer is ideal for a variety of pulling applications, including flange-type rear axles, most front-wheel-drive hubs, pulling dents, and other press-fit parts (bearings, bushings, gears, pulleys, etc.).
- INTERNAL & EXTERNAL JAWS: Includes 2-jaw and 3-jaw pullers for internal and external work to provide a variety of combinations to pull bearing, gears, and seals. 2 and 3-way cross blocks and cone-type puller provide the perfect jaw configuration for most jobs.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY: Built to last with rugged carbon steel alloy and chrome vanadium steel components, our tool kit can withstand accidental drops and years of heavy use without cracking or rusting.
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED: To help novice DIYers get the job done right, we've included a detailed parts diagram and step-by-step instructions to simplify tough jobs like the piston wind-back process.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: In order to provide a worry-free shopping experience, we promise a 1-year warranty and 100% free exchange if the product is defective. Includes a protective carrying case to extend the life of your tools.
- Safer than a pry bar
- Forked end applieds even pressure to both side of the shaft for release of the shaft
- Strike the wedge or use it as a pry bar to release the half shaft with tapered ends
- Shim included to fill the gap between the half shaft and transaxle
- Made from drop forged hardened steel
- 【Applicable】Motorcycle front rear wheel axle hex spindle driver socket tool 17/19/22/24mm is designed for easy safely installation, removal, or adjustment of front tire axles on sport and dirt bikes with hexagonal axle holes. Ensures proper fork alignment on the axle to prevent fork binding. Allows the user to single-handedly complete a tire change within minutes and without additional help. An essential tool for removing the front tire of a motorcycle.
- 【Material】Constructed from high quality steel for strength and longevity.
- 【Feature】You can use this tool as a screwdriver handle, by connecting a half inch drive extension with a socket and turn it with a wrench. This tool offers correct size and provides a snug fit, but not too tight. Four metric hex sizes included: 17mm, 19mm, 22mm, 24mm. The 19mm side can be used with a 3/8" drive ratchet or an an open end wrench, and the 17mm side can be used only with an open end wrench.
- 【Size】Maximum torque of 150 pounds on a 3/8-inch square drive. Length: 75mm.
- 【Suitable】Compatible with Honda, compatible with Kawasaki, compatible with Suzuki, compatible with Yamaha and some compatible with BMW Motorcycles. Can be used on an array of bikes. Some applications include the CB1000RR, CBR600RR, R600, GSXR1000, R1, R6, and R1000 bikes.
- 【APPLICATION】 Fit for Toyota Land Cruiser 1998-2008; for Hilux pickups 1975-1995; for 4 Runners 1984-2016; for Tacoma 1995-2018; for T-100's 1993-1998,for Sequoia 2001-2017;for FJ 2007-2014; for Lexus GX 460 2010-2017;for Lexus GX470 2003-2009;for Toyota Pre-Runner 2005-2014; for Tundra 2000-2018
- 【A Must Have】This bearing puller tool is easy to use. Forget about a hammer, chisel, and your torch. With this tool, it is a breeze.
- 【Durable & High Quality】Constructed with high standard cold rolled steel (1018 steel) with black oxide finish,which is the best quality of those markets in sale, with great strength and durability for years of trouble-free use.
- 【Function】Save the ABS Sensor ring and remove the bearing from the axle.
- 【Satisfaction Guarantee】If you're not 100% satisfied with this tool set , simply return it for a full refund in 30 days, guarantee with 12 months’ warranty.
- APPLICATION -- Specially designed for Dana 30, 44 and 60 front differentials.
- QUALITY -- Manufactured from quality steel, using top of the line machining and measuring equipment to ensure each part is manufactured to required specifications.
- FUNCTION -- Helps you install side seals in the tubes of a Dana 30, Dana 44 Dana 50 or Dana 60 axle housing.
- BENEFITS -- Simplify the process when install the axle Seal. Great Time Saver! The way safer/easier to use than the old punch and hammer.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE -- If you are not satisfied with Camoo products, simply asked money back guarantee with 12 months warranty. No worry about buying!
- 【DURABLE & STURDY】- Our Rear Axle Shaft Bearing Puller is made premium material that is highly durable for long term use.
- 【EASY TO USE】-This bearing puller tool is easy to use. Forget about a hammer, chisel, and your torch. With this tool, it is a breeze.
- 【SAVE THE ABS】- Save the ABS Sensor ring and remove the bearing from the axle.
- 【STRONGLY COMPATIBLE】- Compatible with Mitsubishi and Isuzu models that have the backing plate.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Compatible with 2005-2017 frontier; 2015-2017 Xterra; 2009-2012 Suzuki equator.
- This isn't just another way to strike the axle-shaft; it's a true axle-shaft puller.
- Includes most common 5/8" - 18 Axle Stud Adapter Set. Additional adapter sets available.
- Spring-loaded driver pin is case hardened and maintains direct contact with the center of the axle flange.
- Fully adjustable pulling arms and stud adapters are quick and easy to install.
- Eliminates damage to axle studs.
- This hex axle tool is specifically designed to fit sport and dirt bikes with hexagonal axle holes for the purpose of front axle installation, removal, or other modification / adjustment
- Some of the most popular applications of this hex axle wrench
- Features four metric hex sizes: 17mm, 19mm, 22mm, and 24mm. The 19mm side can be used with a 3/8" drive ratchet or an an open end wrench, and the 17mm side can be used only with an open end wrench
- An essential tool for removing the front tire of a motorcycle
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Axle Tools now!
Last update on 2021-06-23 at 02:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API