Looking for the best Axle Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Axle Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Axle Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Axle Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- [Remove CV Axle Joints Effortlessly] Skip the complicated slide hammer puller sets and pry bar tools that can cause damage to your axle, and use the ABN 2 Piece Axle Popper Forks Ball Joint Press Kit to quickly and easily loosen the half shafts from the transaxle on your front wheel vehicles
- [Fits your Needs] Solid steel fork design has a 2-inch (5.1cm) opening space to fit around your CV axle shaft; Both the wedged and the shim split ends have a 1/2-inch (1.3cm) width and a 2.5-inch (6.4cm) length; Popper wedge starts at a depth of 1/4-inch to fit into tight spaces when working
- [Safe for your Vehicle] Forked ends allow you to apply even pressure to both sides of the axle shaft to ensure a safe release unlike pry bars and slide hammers; Two piece CV axle popper tool kit ensures fitment for most FWD vehicles
- [Easy to Use] Insert the wedge wheel bearing tool between the transaxle case and the axle joint with the forked ends surrounding the shaft; Strike the end of the fork to release the half shaft; Use the shim popper to fill in larger gaps found on some vehicles
- [Built to Last] Package includes a 14 inch long (35.6cm) wedged CV axle fork and a 14 inch long (35.6cm) sham spacer fork; Constructed of drop-forged steel with a metallic finish, these CV joint puller ball joint tools provide maximum strength and durability
- Extra deep Precision Broached and forged from CR-MO with stamped and laser markings and lasting finish
- Designed for an exact fit on both 6Pt and 12Pt axle nuts
- Lifetime warranty, Includes 1/2" Drive sizes in: 29, 30, 32, 34, 35, 36, 38 & 39mm
- VERSATILE PULLER SET: The OMT 9-Way Slide Hammer Puller Set with 5 lb slide hammer is ideal for a variety of pulling applications, including flange-type rear axles, most front-wheel-drive hubs, pulling dents, and other press-fit parts (bearings, bushings, gears, pulleys, etc.).
- INTERNAL & EXTERNAL JAWS: Includes 2-jaw and 3-jaw pullers for internal and external work to provide a variety of combinations to pull bearing, gears, and seals. 2 and 3-way cross blocks and cone-type puller provide the perfect jaw configuration for most jobs.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY: Built to last with rugged carbon steel alloy and chrome vanadium steel components, our tool kit can withstand accidental drops and years of heavy use without cracking or rusting.
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED: To help novice DIYers get the job done right, we've included a detailed parts diagram and step-by-step instructions to simplify tough jobs like the piston wind-back process.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: In order to provide a worry-free shopping experience, we promise a 1-year warranty and 100% free exchange if the product is defective. Includes a protective carrying case to extend the life of your tools.
- 【Funnction】This CV joint boot clamps pilers are key tools to fix the CV boots. They are used to bind, tenseion and sercure CV boot banding straps It helps you work more quickly.
- 【Design】The CV joint boot clamps pilers are newly deisnged with a buit in cutter and winding mechanism the banding can be tightened and cut quickly and effectively. And the CV joint boot clamps pilers are manufactured with pressed steel with black coating. It looks much more shinning and it is totally rust adn corrosion resistant.
- 【Size】There are two parts with the CV joint clamp tools, including a 4.25 inch (10.8cm) long plastic handle and 1 inch (2.5cm) long rubber grips on side levers. Pliers includes 5.75 inch (14.6cm) long formed rubber handles.
- 【Application】Generally, these CV joint boot clamps pilers are used on steering gear gainters and fuel hoses on VAG, OPEL, BWM, Merchdes Benz, Honda, Nissan, Mazda and many other types of vehicle. And it also works with any banding up to 2/5 inch (10mm) in width and ear-type hose clips.
- 【Service】100% satisfaction guarantee, If you have any issues with the Auto Cv Joint Boot Clamps Pliers, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.
- [Remove Front Wheel Drive Axles Easily] To replace or repair your CV axle joints easily, use the ABN FWD Axle Puller Slide Hammer Puller Set; The CV joint puller adapter and large slide hammer bearing puller allow you to create added torque to loosen and remove stubborn axle shafts and water pumps
- [Fits Your Needs] Chrome-plated 23 x 5/8-inch hammer bar features a 5/8-inch x 18 threaded section to fit your adapters, while the slide hammer CV axle adapter has 48mm (roughly 2-inch) opening and a 2.5-inch depth to fit your needs
- [Easy to Use] Attach the inner CV axle puller to your axle slide hammer then position the adapter around the shaft behind the inner boot; Slide the 5 lb hammer weight back and forth to create torque to pull out the axle; Use lubricant fluid for added ease (not included)
- [Safe for Your Vehicle] Slide hammer CV joint puller and attachment design focuses the added torque to the back of the housing to prevent damage to the roller bearing inside the joint; Pulls CV joints on 1986-current Taurus/Sable
- [Built to Last] Hardened hammer shaft provides strength and durability, while the T-handle and 5 lb. drop-forged steel slide hammer weight provides a secure grip; Heat-treated FWD axle puller adapter with black oxide finish is durable and resists rust and corrosion
- Made from billet 7075 T 6 aluminum
- 3/8 inch square drive on both ends (rated for maximum 90 foot-pound torque)
- For touring and trail side use only; use 08-0397 CrMo steel version of this tool for shop use
- Made in USA
- Four metric hex sizes: 17, 19, 22 and 24 millimeter
- Replacing Rear Axle Seal & Bearing on a 1st gen Tacoma w/ABS (or 3rd gen 4Runner).
- Package Including：Axle bearing puller,adapter plate,40mm bearing driver and ABS tone ring. Instruction is included.
- Axle Bearing Puller Set is black powder coated and red enamel.
- The most important tool - the Rear Wheel Axle Bearing Puller & Tone Ring Tool/Installer helping to remove and install all of the bearings, retainers, and ABS tone rings.
- This kit enables you to remove and reinstall the bearing and ABS tone ring (reluctor) .Please read instructions before use it.That will help save time.
- ✅ 4 IN 1 TOOL TO HELP REMOVE YOUR FRONT WHEEL AXLE- The spindle tool by Pit Posse can be used in many ways. Use it to remove internal hex axle, with four metric hex sizes: 17, 19, 22 and 24mm - square drive on both ends. This tool will make it simple and easy to remove and adjust your front tire axle and will save you space by eliminating the need to have multiple tools.
- ✅ DURABLE CONSTRUCTION ANTI RUST TOOL- This axle removal tool is made of heavy-duty heat treated 4130 chrome-moly construction ideal for shop or home use. Sturdy and durable tool that will get the job done with a maximum torque rating of 150 lbs on ? Inch square drive. Anti-rust and corrosion aspect is designed to give you years of reliable service.
- ✅ THE PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR TOOLBOX- This tool is small but mighty. Keep in your shop or fanny pack and take it on the road for those long rides to modify or adjust your front axle in case of need. This tool is designed to fit sport and dirt bikes with hex axle holes and ensures proper fork alignment on the axle to prevent fork binding. A lightweight tool that will fit perfectly in your toolbox.
- ✅ MULTI PURPOSE VERSATILE TOOL DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE- The front wheel axle spindle tool by Pit Posse can be used with a 3/8 drive ratchet, an open-end, or box wrench. You can use this tool as a screwdriver handle, by connecting a half inch drive extension with a socket and turn it with a wrench. This tool offers correct size and provides a snug fit, but not too tight.
- ✅ YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY- Pit Posse takes pride in manufacturing supreme quality parts that make your life easier and save you money. If you are not 100% satisfied with the spindle tool, we will give you a full refund or a free exchange; no questions asked. We offer a manufacturers lifetime warranty. Contact us directly, and we will gladly assist.
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: This 2-Piece Axle Popper Set includes a 14-inch fork and a shim for quicker, easier, and safer work on front wheel drive vehicles when you need to break half shafts loose from the transaxle.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: The two piece design of this kit means that users have multiple options for the safest and most efficient possible use. Strike the axle popper wedge or use it as a prybar to release the half shaft, and when you need something to fill the gap between the half shaft and transaxle, the included shim is the perfect tool for the job. The forked ends of these tools apply even pressure to both sides of the shaft you're working on for safer use, so it's easy to get the job done.
- APPLICATIONS: Whether you're a diy-er working out of your own home or a professional in a transmission shop, garage, or tire or body shop, this kit will allow you to break half shafts loose from the transaxle on front wheel drive vehicles quickly, easily, and safely thanks to the forked design's even pressure application.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES 2-Piece Axle Popper Kit, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- This isn't just another way to strike the axle-shaft; it's a true axle-shaft puller.
- Includes most common 5/8" - 18 Axle Stud Adapter Set. Additional adapter sets available.
- Spring-loaded driver pin is case hardened and maintains direct contact with the center of the axle flange.
- Fully adjustable pulling arms and stud adapters are quick and easy to install.
- Eliminates damage to axle studs.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Axle Tools now!
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 08:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API