Looking for the best Bearing Pullers?
Discover now our comparison of the best Bearing Pullers. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Bearing Pullers are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Bearing Pullers in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 1 Year Warranty
- For Use in Differential Applications
- Designed for Specific Applications
- Works with an impact gun to safely and easily remove carrier bearings
- 1.16-PIECE SET: This blind bearing puller set by Orion Motor Tech includes a slide hammer, counterstay puller, spare pin bolt, 3 screw adapters, and 10 split collets to get all your work done on parts from 1/4 to 2-1/3 inch diameter (6-59 mm)
- 2.HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: These wheel bearing removal tools are made from 45# steel forged and galvanized for long-term durability under even punishing use; the collets in particular are chromoly steel to handle even the most stubborn blind bearings and bushings without trouble
- 3.WIDE APPLICATION: This internal bearing puller set's expandable collets and threaded screw adapters remove tight and jammed axles, bearings, and bushings on a wide variety of vehicles without damaging the removed parts
- 4.EASY TO USE: For most parts, just fit the appropriate collet, lock it into the inner race, and pull the slide hammer's weight back to easily knock out the bearing or bushing; for tighter or more delicate operation, the counterstay can be slowly tightened to more carefully extract the part
- 5.BLOW-MOLDED CASE: The custom blow-molded case keeps everything organized and easy to carry or store as needed
- 16-PIECE SET: This blind bearing puller set by Orion Motor Tech includes a slide hammer, counterstay puller, spare pin bolt, 3 screw adapters, and 10 split collets to get all your work done on parts from 1/4 to 2-1/3 inch diameter (6-59 mm)
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: These wheel bearing removal tools are made from 45# steel forged and galvanized for long-term durability under even punishing use; the collets in particular are chromoly steel to handle even the most stubborn blind bearings and bushings without trouble
- WIDE APPLICATION: This internal bearing puller set's expandable collets and threaded screw adapters remove tight and jammed axles, bearings, and bushings on a wide variety of vehicles without damaging the removed parts
- EASY TO USE: For most parts, just fit the appropriate collet, lock it into the inner race, and pull the slide hammer's weight back to easily knock out the bearing or bushing; for tighter or more delicate operation, the counterstay can be slowly tightened to more carefully extract the part
- BLOW-MOLDED CASE: The custom blow-molded case keeps everything organized and easy to carry or store as needed
- Removes gears, pulleys, bearings, steering wheels, + more
- 2 Bearing separators ranging in size for sizes 9/32" to 3" in diameter
- 2" and 3" size separators, 5" puller crossbar, 6-1/4" lead screw
- Forged, heat treated steel attachments, see detailed part list below in Product Details
- Evenly applies pressure to smoothly separate bearings and remove gears without damage
- HEAVY DUTY BEARING PULLERS: Made of rugged drop forged construction and heat treated to withstand difficult and rugged jobs, making this a bearing puller set a long lasting and reliable tool.
- COMPLETE SET: YOTOO bearing separator set comes with 2"&3" bearing splitters,four sets of hex push puller legs and a 5 inch bar type puller head with forcing screw, giving the user options to deal with various pulling jobs.
- VARIOUS PULLING JOBS: YOTOO pulling kit features a bar puller and legs that are perfect solutions to complete pulling jobs safely and successfully.
- WIDELY USE: This bearing puller kit can be used separately or in combination with other pullers and tools, making this tool suitable for beginners or professionals
- WARRANTY&SUPPORT: ONE YEAR WARRANTY. If any problems, please feel free to contact us.
- 【Widely Used 3 Jaw Bearing Puller】This 3 jaw pilot bearing puller is widely used in automobile bearings, motorcycle electric car bearings, mechanical bearings, agricultural machinery etc. This bearing puller is easy to operate, easy to use and durable.
- 【Excellent Design】The bearing puller group adopts a three-jaw design. The three-jaw design can apply uniform pressure, which can effectively prevent slippage and bearing damage, and ensure the bearing puller stability during use. The forged and heat-treated steel jaws in the bearing puller are coated with a corrosion-resistant coating to make them more durable.
- 【High-Quality Pilot Bearing Puller】 The inner bearing puller is made of high-quality carbon steel through forging and special heat treatment process, so that our bearing puller has high strength, toughness and longer service life.
- 【Strong 3 Jaw Bearing Puller】 The internal bearing puller has a sturdy structure, high-strength torque and high toughness. As long as the small wrench is turned slightly, it will generate a large pulling force, which can be slip-resistant and firmly grasped, saving time and saving when using (claw length 80 mm)
- 【Precautions】 The claws of the bearing puller have positive and negative installation methods. suitable all sleeve bearings with an inner diameter of 1/2 "-2". Note: Please keep balance when using it to avoid damage to the hook rod. If the bearing is rusty, it cannot be used (Stretching range: 50-95mm / 2.0-3.7 inches)
- 1. Not fit for off-highway Dana
- 2. Not compatible with remove pinion bearings on Dana 80
- 3. The white flip cover is compatible with larger rear ends, such as Dana 70 HD, 80, Ford 10.25" and 10.5"
- 4. Please confirm whether your model is suitable before buying
- The Tiger Tool Commercial Yoke Puller simplifies and expedites the removal of commercial heavy duty yokes on driveshafts, transmissions and rear-end differentials without damage to yokes or other components.
- Application: Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (for use with Kenworth, for use with Peterbilt, for use with Freightliner, for use with Mack, for use with Volvo, etc.). Yokes with a bearing diameter between 1 7/8” and 2 3/16”. Spicer and Meritor 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810 Series. Spicer SPL 140, 170, 250 Series. Meritor/Rockwell RPL 20, 25 Series.
- The Tiger Tool 10803 is manufactured from high-grade steel for strength and durability. This yoke removal tool is engineered for use with a 1 inch impact tool and is capable of generating over 25,000 pounds of pulling power.
- When it comes to quality, no detail is too small. To prolong the life of the forcing screw, the pull bar is precisely milled with a chamfer. The caps are designed with flexibility in mind to service an extensive range of class 6-8 trucks. Tackle more jobs with fewer parts using the 10803.
- The Tiger Tool Heavy Duty Commercial Yoke Puller Tool Set is proudly made in North America to ensure you have what it takes to get the job done right.
- Great Compatibility: The clamshell carrier bearing puller is compatible with Dana 30, 40, 60, 70, Ford 10.25" bearings. With the clamshell bearing puller, you can quickly remove the bearings. In addition, its power is evenly distributed, so less damage will be brought to your pinion bearings.
- Premium Performance & Features: With high working efficiency, this carrier pinion bearing puller can effortlessly remove the pinion bearings with minor damage, drastically reducing dismantled time. And the carrier bearing puller will no longer easily pry into the pinion's sealing surface.
- Complete Equipment: All necessary parts are ready for you. There is a main puller body, plug, center bolt, 3 clamshells, retaining ring, and adjuster rings. Besides, this unit comes with a handy stand, so you can group all the working parts together.
- Easy to Operate: There is no need for other complex working tools. Firstly, place the main body over the plug and adjust the lower and upper adjusting ring. Secondly, select a proper clamshell and tighten the retaining ring. Finally, you can use an impact gun to remove the bearing.
- Superior Material: The clamshell bearing tool is made of durable 45# steel, providing good performance in withstanding abrasion, corrosion, and impact. Constructed of high-strength material, it is a robust tool built to last.
- Carrier bearing puller
- Works with an impact gun to safely and easliy remove carrrier bearings
- This tool is not used for removing pinion bearings on Dana 80.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Bearing Pullers now!
Last update on 2022-08-10 at 11:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API