Looking for the best Blood Collection Tubes?
Discover now our comparison of the best Blood Collection Tubes. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Blood Collection Tubes are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Blood Collection Tubes in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Material: glass, Filling volume 5 (ml)
- Time for complete retraction: 1.5-2h;
- Centrifugation speed: 3500-4000r/min; Centrifugation time: 5min.
- Note: The date on the package is the production date，NOT expiration date, the validity period is two years
- This red top vacuum tubes are disposable, can’t be used repeatedly
- Brand New BD 368660 tube
- The tubes consists of vessel, rubber stopper, and plastic cap.
- Collection tube is widely used, cross matching.
- Qty / inner pack: 100pcs
- note: the date on the product is the date of manufacture, quality-guarantee periode : 2 years.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - 2ml Conical Centrifuge Tube with High quality material, Sterile, safe to use
- MUCH ACCURATE DATA: The nixing ratio is 1 part citrate to 9 parts blood. Accurate ratio can guarantee effectivity of the testing result and avoid misdiagnosis
- MAINLY USED FOR: PT tube is used for blo-o-d coagulation test and applicable to fibrinolytic system.
- EASY TO READ: 2ml centrifuge tube sterile with easy-to-read black graduations are accurate
- PACKING INCLUDE: 100PCS 2ml Conical Centrifuge Tubes
- Time for complete clot retraction: 20-25min. Centrifugation speed: 3500-4000r/min
- Centrifugation time: 5min. Capacity: 3ml. If you need other capacity rather than 2ml, please contact me, we can provide customized service for you.
- Recommended storage temperature: 4-25 Celsius degree. The date in the package label is production date, NOT expired date, and it is valid for 2 years.
- The gel will get solidified after centrifugation and completely separate serum from fibrin cells, which effectively prevents the substance exchange between blood serum and cells.
- Keeping serum stable for more than 48 hours, and no obvious change on its biochemical features and chemical compositions, the tube could be directly used in sampling analyzers.
- 🔸【WIDELY USE】- The tube is widely used in various kinds of test instruments.
- 🔸【SPECIFICATIONS】- Material: Glass; Cap colour: purple; Ring colour: black.
- 🔸【DIMESION】- 12*75mm; Filling volume (ml): 2.
- 🔸【QTY】- 100.
- 🔸【FAST SHIPPING】- Shipped from US local, you will receive it within 5-7 days (only US local address will get fast shipping). Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about the product. We would try our best to solve any problem for you.
- PT tube is used for b-l-o-o-d coagulation test and applicable to fibrinolytic system, also used for b-l-o-od storage.
- The nixing ratio is 1 part citrate to 9 parts b-l-o-od. Accurate ratio can guarantee effectivity of thte testing result and avoid misdiagnosis.
- Material: Glass, St-er-ile: St-er-ile, Chemical: 9NC Coagulation sod. cit. 3.2%.
- Filling volume (ml): 2, Dimension(mm): 12*75, Quantity / inner pack: 100pcs.
- Please note: The date on the product packaging is the production batch, the production date and the expiration date,the validity period is two years.
- Qty: 100
- Volume : 5ml
- Dimesion: 0.47in*3.9in
- PT tube is used for b-l-o-o-d coagulation test.
- Accurate ratio can guarantee effectivity of thte testing result.
- It is also used for b-l-o-o-d storage.
- Material: Plastic. Filling volume (ml): 2. Qty / inner pack: 100.
- Chemical: 9NC Coagulation sod. cit. 3.2%.
- Time for complete clot retraction: 1.5-2h
- Centrifugation speed: 3500-4000r/min
- Centrifugation time: 5min
- Recommended storage temperature: 39.2-77℉
- Specifications: Material: Glass, Cap Colour: red, Ring colour: black, Dimesion: 12*100mm/0.47*3.94 Inch, Filling volume: 5ml/0.17oz, Sterile: Sterile, Qty: 100pcs.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Blood Collection Tubes now!
Last update on 2021-09-26 at 02:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API