Looking for the best Brake Gauges?
Discover now our comparison of the best Brake Gauges. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Brake Gauges are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Brake Gauges in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Designed to check both straight on or at a 90 Degree angle to the rotor with offset tips so the gauges can be used without removing the wheel or caliper assembly on many applications
- Brake lining gauges identify thickness levels for brake lining inspection
- Made from durable, flexible acetal
- The gauges are color coded to match SAE or Metric recommendations for brake pad replacement
- Color coded brake pad gauge to identify thickness level ranges for brake lining inspection
- The brake measuring tool can be used to quickly gauge any vehicle including trucks and heavy duty transportation
- Set of 8 gauges denoting 3 thickness levels: Green, Yellow & Red, which indentify if the brakes are still good (Green), should be serviced (Yellow) and must be serviced (Red)
- Each gauge blade has both Metric & SAE: 3 green (12, 10, 8 mm & 0.4724, 0.3937, 0.3150 inch), 3 yellow (6, 5, 4 mm & 0.2362, 0.1969, 0.1575 inch), and 2 red (3, 2 mm & 0.1181, 0.0787 inch)
- Constructed out of steel with powder coat riveted together for extra strength and durability
- DISC AND DRUM BRAKES - Useable with both disc and drum style brake pads on any type of vehicle from passenger cars and trucks to heavy duty transportation
- COLOR CODED - Color powder-coated blades help to quickly determine the brake pad status when examining brake lining
- DURABLE STEEL - The durable 20-gauge steel blades won't easily bend or break like plastic
- STAMPED CALLOUTS - Each blade has both metric and SAE measurements stamped into the metal
- BLADE SIZES - Green: 15/32", 25/64", 5/16" (12mm, 10mm, 8mm) Yellow: 15/64", 13/64", 5/32" (6mm, 5mm, 4mm) Red: 1/8", 5/64" (3mm, 2mm)
- Durable construction: these tire tread depth gauge tool are made of flexible plastic and stainless steel material, smooth and lightweight, solid and sturdy to use, not easy to break and rust resistant, which can support a long time usage
- Proper dimension: the digital tire tread depth gauge measures approx. 11.2 x 6 cm/ 4.41 x 2.36 inches, the coded tire tread depth gauge measures approx. 8.5 x 2.5 cm/ 3.35 x 0.98 inch, the brake pad measuring tool measures approx. 13 x 3.6 cm/ 5.12 x 1.42 inch, suitable size is convenient for you to storage when they are not in use
- Easy and simple reading: these tire tread depth tool are uses with LCD display and different colors to distinguish the different readings, so that they you can measure the tread depth fast and accurately, which makes you know how long the tire needs to be replaced, which is really convenient and simple
- Practical and useful vehicle tool: these digital tire depth gauge can quickly check tire tread remaining to determine how long before they need replacing without remove the tires
- Good compatibility: these tire tread depth gauge tools are suitable for any kinds of vehicle and covers trucks and heavy transportation as well, accurate measurement of tread markings to ensure your driving safety
- Designed to set the proper clearance between brake lines and drums
- Features a lock knurled knob for accurate measurement
- Item Package Dimension: 13.18" L x 8.22" W x 1.02" H
- Item Package Weight: 1.5 lb
- Reliable material: the brake gauge tool is made of flexible plastic material, smooth and lightweight; The tire tread depth gauge is mainly crafted by ABS and stainless steel material, and the dial type tire tread gauge is mainly constructed with reliable stainless steel material, solid and sturdy to use, not easy to break and rust resistant, which can support a long time usage
- Proper dimension: the size of the brake lining thickness gauge measures approx. 8.5 x 2.5 cm/ 3.35 x 0.98 inch, the dial type tire tread depth gauge measures approx. 6 x 5 cm/ 2.36 x 1.97 inch, and the brake pad measuring tool measures approx. 13 x 3.6 cm/ 5.12 x 1.42 inch, suitable size is convenient for you to storage when they are not in use
- Color coded: these tire depth measure tool set uses different colors to distinguish the different readings, so that they you can measure the tread depth fast and accurately, which makes you know how long the tire needs to be replaced, which is really convenient and simple
- Package contents: you will receive 1 piece of brake pad measuring tool, 1 piece of dial type tire tread depth gauge and 1 piece of plastic brake gauge, which can satisfy your different daily application, and you can also share one of them with your friends or family members who are worried about their tire's condition
- Different occasions: this tire tread depth tool set is suitable for various vehicles, for example, SUV, scooter, motorcycle, tractor, truck, car, bus, bicycle, motorbike, electric bike, automobiles and another passenger vehicles, small tools play an important role in our daily life
- Specifically designed for a tool that can quickly and accurately detect the thickness of the brake pads, reassured owners replace the brake pads and correct
- Red ruler: 2, 3 mm, the pads must be replaced
- Yellow ruler: 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm in dangerous driving process, recommend replacing
- Green ruler: 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm brake pad is good, is in good working condition
- Made of high quality material, durable to use
- Measuring the distance between the lower side of the backing plate and brake disc.
- Measuring the brake pad lining on the vehicle without removing the wheel.
- OTC's Brake Pad Gauge allows for a definitive measurement of brake pads to determine remaining life
- Unique design allows for measurement on the vehicle without the removal of any components in most cases (wheel assembly or brake caliper)
- Quick, easy verification of brake pad condition via color code scale - Red means No, Green means Go
- Crafted from rugged materials to ensure long term performance and durability
- To calibrate: when probe tip is in locked position (resting on either body ledge), barrel measurement should be 4mm - adjust set screw and end screw as necessary to achieve 4mm measurement
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Brake Gauges now!
Last update on 2021-07-29 at 15:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API