Looking for the best Brake Gauges?
Discover now our comparison of the best Brake Gauges. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Brake Gauges are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Brake Gauges in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Designed to check both straight on or at a 90 Degree angle to the rotor with offset tips so the gauges can be used without removing the wheel or caliper assembly on many applications
- Brake lining gauges identify thickness levels for brake lining inspection
- Made from durable, flexible acetal
- The gauges are color coded to match SAE or Metric recommendations for brake pad replacement
- DISC AND DRUM BRAKES - Useable with both disc and drum style brake pads on any type of vehicle from passenger cars and trucks to heavy duty transportation
- COLOR CODED - Color powder-coated blades help to quickly determine the brake pad status when examining brake lining
- DURABLE STEEL - The durable 20-gauge steel blades won't easily bend or break like plastic
- STAMPED CALLOUTS - Each blade has both metric and SAE measurements stamped into the metal
- BLADE SIZES - Green: 15/32", 25/64", 5/16" (12mm, 10mm, 8mm) Yellow: 15/64", 13/64", 5/32" (6mm, 5mm, 4mm) Red: 1/8", 5/64" (3mm, 2mm)
- Specifically designed for a tool that can quickly and accurately detect the thickness of the brake pads, reassured owners replace the brake pads and correct
- Red ruler: 2, 3 mm, the pads must be replaced
- Yellow ruler: 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm in dangerous driving process, recommend replacing
- Green ruler: 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm brake pad is good, is in good working condition
- Made of high quality material, durable to use
- Designed to set the proper clearance between brake lines and drums
- Features a lock knurled knob for accurate measurement
- Item Package Dimension: 13.18" L x 8.22" W x 1.02" H
- Item Package Weight: 1.5 lb
- Color coded brake pad gauge to identify thickness level ranges for brake lining inspection
- The brake measuring tool can be used to quickly gauge any vehicle including trucks and heavy duty transportation
- Set of 8 gauges denoting 3 thickness levels: Green, Yellow & Red, which indentify if the brakes are still good (Green), should be serviced (Yellow) and must be serviced (Red)
- Each gauge blade has both Metric & SAE: 3 green (12, 10, 8 mm & 0.4724, 0.3937, 0.3150 inch), 3 yellow (6, 5, 4 mm & 0.2362, 0.1969, 0.1575 inch), and 2 red (3, 2 mm & 0.1181, 0.0787 inch)
- Constructed out of steel with powder coat riveted together for extra strength and durability
- 4 inch to 20 inch/100mm to 500mm capacity
- Inch/metric/fraction conversion
- 4 inch drum preset, zero set, hold function
- Preset depth at 1 inch and 1.5 inch
- Resolution of .0005 inch/.01mm (fractions in 1/64 inch increments)
- Brake Pad Feeler Lining Thickness Gauge
- DRIVE SAFELY WITH THIS BRAKE GAUGE SET: The more you drive, the more your brakes will wear down; The ABN Brake Measuring Tool Brake Pad Measuring Tool is designed for you to easily identify your brake lining thickness and determine when you will need new brake pads; Brake thickness should not be less than 0.0787 inch (2mm)
- COLOR CODED: This brake shoe thickness gauge is designed to quickly and easily identify brake thickness; Brake thickness gauge comes in red, green, and yellow for effective and efficient brake pad measurement
- EASY TO USE: For brake pad measuring, simply fan out the brake lining thickness gauge and line up your brake pad with the brake pad gauge tool to determine the thickness of your brakes; Each blade of this brake measurement tool has both SAE and Metric measurements
- MEASUREMENTS: Brake pad measurement tool has both metric and SAE measurements etched into the blades for easy identification; Green includes 0.4724 inch (12mm), 0.3937 inch (10mm), 0.3150 inch (8mm); Yellow includes 0.2362 inch (6mm), 0.1969 inch (5mm), 0.1575 inch (4mm); Red includes 0.1181 inch (3mm), 0.0787 inch (2mm)
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: The brake lining thickness gauge set measures at approximately 5 inches (12.7cm) for easy transportation and storage; Unlike other bulky metal brake measuring tools, this brake pad thickness tool is constructed out of durable ABS plastic to be durable, compact, and lightweight
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Brake Gauges now!
Last update on 2021-01-26 at 21:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API