Looking for the best Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- [Get a Leakproof Connection]: When building car brake lines, the ABN Professional Brake Flaring Tool Kit adds a flare (makes tubing wider) to brake line end for a leak-free connection without hours of hand cramping or twisting exercises
- [Fits Your Application]: 45-degree set creates single, bubble, and double flares on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal (copper, aluminum) brake lines, transmission cooler lines, and fuel lines; For 3/16-inch (4.75mm), 1/4-inch (6.35mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), and 3/8-inch tubing
- [Use Your Vise]: Use on a bench-mounted vise in your workshop or on a hitch-mounted vise in the field (not intended for use under car); 6-inch (15.2 cm) T-handle screw clamp holds die and tube in place so you can create flares quickly and easily
- [Durability You Need]: Deburred square pipe end with outer edge chamfered approximately 0.25 x 45 degrees; Each die block is 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) long; Approximate 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) actual clamping surface [we recommend only placing bends in the last 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of tube after flared]
- [Package Contents]: Brake line flare kit includes (1) brake line flare tool with T-handle and 11-inch lever with 5-inch texturized rubber sleeve (27.9x12.7 cm), (4) end dies, (1) instruction manual, and (1) 14.1 x 6.1 x 3.5 inch (35.8x15.5x8.9 cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
- TUBE AND DIE SET STABILIZING ARM for easy tube forming
- MAGNETIC ADAPTER holder keeps adapters in place
- EQUIPPED WITH AN ENGLARGED DIE SET COMPRESSION AREA for better grip of dies
- THIS TOOL CAN BE USED ON "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- INCLUDES dies and adapters to fabricate push connect 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8"; GM fuel line flare, brake lines and transmission 5/16 and 3/8"; flare/double flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2"; metric bubble flare 4.75, 6, 8, and 10mm, mini tube cutter for 1/8" to 5/8" (3 - 16 mm) O.D. tubing (1/8 to 1/2" nominal) all packaged in a custom blow molded case
- 🚖Apply to：This versatile tube Flaring Tool applys to copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and other soft steel lines(Not applicable with hard material like steel,iron......). Can be used with brake line ,HAVC, air conditioning brass line and so on.
- 🚖Set Include: double flaring tools & 5 adapters sizes: 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch.
- 🚖Premium Material: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is made of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
- 🚖Easy Storage：Comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case, help to protect and store Various parts conveniently.
- 🚖After-sales service：If there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
- TUBE AND DIE SET STABILIZING ARM for easy tube forming
- MAGNETIC ADAPTER HOLDER keeps adapters in place
- EQUIPPED WITH AN ENLARGED DIE SET COMPRESSION AREA for better grip of dies
- CAN BE USED ON "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- INCLUDES dies and adapters to fabricate push connect 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8"; GM fuel line flare, brake lines and transmission 5/16 and 3/8"; flare/double flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2"; metric bubble flare 4. 75, 6, 8, and 10mm; GM transmission cooling line 3/8" and 1/2"; mini tube cutter for 1/8" to 5/8" (3 - 16 mm) O. D. tubing (1/8 to 1/2" nominal) all packaged in a custom blow molded case
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- Covers single double and bubble type flares
- Single flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 5/8 inch and single flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 14 millimeters
- Double flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and double flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Bubble flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and bubble flare metric lines 4.75 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Kit contains flaring bar, arbor press, adapters, tube cutter, and debarring tool - all in a hard case
- MAKE DOUBLE & BUBBLE FLARES: The ABN Double Flare Kit & Bubble Flaring Tool create flares for bending brake and fuel pipes, lines, braking pipe repairs, water, gas, refrigeration, and more; Fixed head and angles make clean, precise flares; Yoke type compressor with T-bar handle for firm grip; Cone for accurate alignment; For 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2”, 4mm, 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; Adapters included
- QUICK & PRECISE CUTS: Use the included small pipe cutter to cut 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch (3-16mm) steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; Pull back the blade and revolve the pipe while compressing; 2 rollers prevent skipping and jumping for most consistent tracking; Cutting wheel life and adjustment amount for each turn of tool is directly proportionate to the hardness of material being cut
- BUILT TO LAST: Swivel constructed from chrome-plated alloy steel to reduce friction; Yoke forged from heat-treated steel for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 11.9” x 2.8” x 9.2” inch (30.2cm x 7.1cm x 23.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Includes double flaring and bubble flaring instructions for use
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes hardened flaring bar assembly clamps with 10 SAE & metric tubing sizes (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2”, 4mm, 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm), corresponding flaring tool adapter dies, yoke assembly reamer, tube cutter (1/8” to 5/8” / 3-16mm), and a carrying case for your convenience
- Get the job done in half the time: this compact and portable Double Flaring Tool lets you easily create high quality 45-degree SAE double flares on 3/16 in. tubing such as brake lines
- Works flawlessly with 3/16 in. steel, nickel, and copper tubing
- Compact design lets you create perfect double flares both off vehicle and on vehicle, even in tight spots
- Detachable die lets you also use with a bench vise
- All-in-one tool. All you need is a 10 mm and a 17 mm wrench to work with the tool
- Specifications: this flaring set includes 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. double and single flares which are designed to reduce the chance of the tube slipping from the clamp. Double and bubble flares measure 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm
- Equipment Design: with compact design, the in-line flaring tool enables the user to flare copper or soft steel tubing in tight spaces. The double clamp and hex body keeps tube from slipping, keeping flares centered and making flaring easier
- Flaring Tool Adapters: in-line flaring set is designed to simplify flaring chores. The design locks the adapter's cone and tube in a perfect line which makes accurate factory flares with less risk of breakage
- Tubing Tool Kit: with the clamp and screws laying pressure directly over the tube, there is a great chance of the tube slipping from the clamp. Flaring tools reduce this chance and make it work effectively
- Durable Material: flaring kit swivel-type swaging adapters and flaring cone are made of the sturdiest steel materials — perfect for tough job sites
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools now!
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 04:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API