Looking for the best Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- 🚖VARIOUS APPLICATIONS - Thorstone double flaring tool set is designed to create 45-degree double or single flares in copper, aluminum, magnesium, soft steel brake lines and brass tubing (Not applicable with hard material like steel, iron......).
- 🚖PACKAGE CONTENTS - 1 flaring cone, 1 flaring bar (flaring yoke), 1 tube cutter, 5 adapters and 1 blow-molded case for easy transportation and storage, meets all your needs.
- 🚖PREMIUM MATERIAL - The flaring bar and forged yoke is constructed from premium heat treated steel for strength and durability. The chrome swivel is made of alloy steel to reduce friction.
- 🚖ALL IN ONE SET - 5 sizes of adapters (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2”) and a cutter for 1/8"-5/8" pipe make the flaring tool versatile. It can be used on brake line, air conditioning brass line, HAVC and so on.
- 🚖100% SALE SUPPORT -We back up all products for life, 24*7 fast response customer service free all your concerns. Sincerely thanks for your support to Thorstone!
- Tube Expanding Functions: This hydraulic flaring tool is equipped with a 45° flaring cone and φ 3/16 - 1/2 inch expanding dies and adapters, including, push connects, GM fuel lines, GM transmission cooling line, 45° and double flares, ISO bubble flares.
- Manual Hydraulic Mechanism: This hydraulic flare kit achieves the pipe expanding with a hydraulic mechanism. The hydraulic tool is designed with exquisite details, such as a pressure relief valve and no-leakage oil cylinder. You can easily operate this tool without effort.
- Pipe Cutting & Deburring: The double flaring tool comes with a mini pipe cutter and deburrer, which can help to flare pipe. The cutter cuts tubes ranging from 1/8" -5/8" quickly with a solid and sharp blade. The deburring tool is used for cleaning the interior and exterior of tubing.
- Durability & Portability: The flaring tool is durable 40 CR steel, which is reliable and built to last. Besides, the flaring tool kit is stored in a plastic toolbox, reducing the possibility of missing parts. It is compact and easy to carry.
- Wide Application: This hydraulic flaring tool kit is suitable for expanding copper and stainless steel piping. It is an excellent tool for repairs on vehicles or making lines off a vehicle, ideal for the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
- [Get a Leakproof Connection]: When building car brake lines, the ABN Professional Brake Flaring Tool Kit adds a flare (makes tubing wider) to brake line end for a leak-free connection without hours of hand cramping or twisting exercises
- [Fits Your Application]: 45-degree set creates single, bubble, and double flares on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal (copper, aluminum) brake lines, transmission cooler lines, and fuel lines; For 3/16-inch (4.75mm), 1/4-inch (6.35mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), and 3/8-inch tubing
- [Use Your Vise]: Use on a bench-mounted vise in your workshop or on a hitch-mounted vise in the field (not intended for use under car); 6-inch (15.2 cm) T-handle screw clamp holds die and tube in place so you can create flares quickly and easily
- [Durability You Need]: Deburred square pipe end with outer edge chamfered approximately 0.25 x 45 degrees; Each die block is 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) long; Approximate 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) actual clamping surface [we recommend only placing bends in the last 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of tube after flared]
- [Package Contents]: Brake line flare kit includes (1) brake line flare tool with T-handle and 11-inch lever with 5-inch texturized rubber sleeve (27.9x12.7 cm), (4) end dies, (1) instruction manual, and (1) 14.1 x 6.1 x 3.5 inch (35.8x15.5x8.9 cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case
- Creates single or double flares on 3/16" / 4.75mm and 1/4" tubing.
- Low Profile Design Allows Tubing to be Flared in Tight Spaces.
- The vise assembly holds tubing centered securely without marring.
- Depth stop ensures proper tubing length.
- 5 TUBING SIZES: The 4LIFETIMELINES heavy duty turret brake line flare tool allows you to create 45 degree highly precise double, single and bubble flares in 5 sizes of tubing, 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″ and 4.75mm.
- COMPATIBLE MATERIALS: This brake flaring tool can work with stainless steel, steel and nickel copper tubing, being a smart and practical solution for brake lines, fuel lines and transmission cooler lines.
- EASY TO USE: Unlike similar products on the market, this professional flaring tool features a quick-release T handle ensuring fast holder die changeovers for a smooth and user-friendly experience.
- CONVENIENT TURRET CARRIER: Keep all your dies ready, available and within immediate reach with the convenient turret carrier, which saves you the hassle of groping for small parts or losing them!
- PRECISION IS KEY: Keep your brake flares and brake system safe and at optimal length with this highly precise and accurate flaring tool, which requires minimal time, effort and cost!
- DIY: Create Perfect 45° SAE Inverted, ISO Bubble, Push-Connect, GM Fuel Line, and single flares quickly
- TEST YOUR METAL: Use to flare steel, stainless steel, and copper-nickel tubing
- FLARES IN A PINCH: Can be operated one-handed in tight quarters
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: 4LTL is proud to produce and back their tools with Limited Lifetime Warranty
- INCLUDES retaining jaws and dies for 3/16, ¼, 5/16, ⅜, ½, 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm flares
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
- [VERSATILE] - Easily form 45-degreee double, single, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing
- [DIAMETER] - Use with 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" diameter lines, which means it will handle your toughest jobs, from brake lines to transmission cooler lines.
- [VISE-MOUNTED] - Mount in your vise to help you easily form 45 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
- [T-HANDLE SCREW CLAMP] - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming.
- [EASY TO USE] - With the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time.
- TUBE AND DIE SET STABILIZING ARM for easy tube forming
- MAGNETIC ADAPTER HOLDER keeps adapters in place
- EQUIPPED WITH AN ENLARGED DIE SET COMPRESSION AREA for better grip of dies
- CAN BE USED ON "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- INCLUDES dies and adapters to fabricate push connect 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8"; GM fuel line flare, brake lines and transmission 5/16 and 3/8"; flare/double flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2"; metric bubble flare 4. 75, 6, 8, and 10mm; GM transmission cooling line 3/8" and 1/2"; mini tube cutter for 1/8" to 5/8" (3 - 16 mm) O. D. tubing (1/8 to 1/2" nominal) all packaged in a custom blow molded case
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools now!
Last update on 2022-08-08 at 03:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API