Looking for the best Brake Repair Brake Spreading Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Brake Repair Brake Spreading Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Brake Repair Brake Spreading Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Brake Repair Brake Spreading Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Works on twin and quad piston fixed calipers, as well as single and twin piston floating calipers
- Centrally located ratchet evenly spreads force in a parallel manner to prevent misalignment of pistons
- Ratchet technology gives a full 360 degree swing so that the spreader may be placed at any position
- Extended reversing lever allows for easy change from spreading to retracting
- Made in the USA
- Size range 1. 7" - 3"
- Ideal for 4 wheel drive cars/trucks
- Includes left and right handed thrust bolt assemblies
- The kit includes 18 adapters which fit a variety of modern car brands
- 24Pc kits rotates piston back into caliper for fitting of new brake shoes and pads
- Storage case and a pair of gloves included.
- EASY OPERATION: For brake pad and shoe replacement and rotating pistons back into the caliper on your car, truck or 4-wheel drive disc brake vehicle. Includes both right-handed and left-handed thrust bolt assemblies.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: This multi-disc brake caliper wind back tool kit includes 18 adapters fitting hundreds of vehicle makes and models including American, European, and Japanese. See the Product Description section below for a more complete list.
- HEAVY-DUTY DURABILITY: Carbon steel construction with a rust-proof blasted finish, these components will stand up to heavy use and accidental drops. It’s perfect for everyone from DIY novices to professional mechanics.
- CONVENIENT CARRY CASE: Includes an ABS carrying case with pre-sized slots for every component - right and left-handed thrust bolts, 2 retaining plates, and 18 disc adapters.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Each kit includes a detailed user manual with an illustrated parts diagram. We pursue outstanding quality and professional technical support. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any questions, please let us know.
- CONVENIENT TIMESAVING LABORSAVING: Brake repair brake spreading tool adopts 360 degree ratchet design, it is easy to get into place and use from any direction, also your hands will not get fatigued from the constant squeezing. The ratchet is in the centre of the brake compressor, the two spreading plates keep parallel, make sure to spread the force on the caliper piston evenly, in case of caliper damage or pistons dislocation.
- WIDE FITMENT: This brake piston expander is suitable for disc brake system with twin and quad pistons fixed calipers, or single and twin pistons floating calipers. Please note, this ratcheting caliper spreader is designed to "push" the piston back, can not twist and compress at the same time, which some brakes need. Also, the distance between the two spreading plates is from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2", may not insert into some smaller caliper.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Swing the long lever handle to expand and retract the two spreading plates, and the positive and negative regulation is realized by flipping the reversing switch on the ratchet. Because of ratcheting mechanism, both spreading plates need pressure to start the ratchet, please squeeze them for the first few swing until the suitable size to insert into the calipers, then go ahead to swing.
- PREMIUM AUTOMOTIVE DISK BRAKE CALIPER PISTON RETRACTOR: Our brake caliper compressor uses high quality spreading plates with 1/8" thickness steel, high strength, not easy to deform. The lever handle is covered with blue soft cushion, skid resistance and feel good, will not hurt your hand after using. This auto brake caliper piston expander wrench will help you on your own brake jobs easily and quickly, a must-have tool in your garage.
- SATISFACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE: 30 days full refund with returned undamaged JIFETOR brake spreader tool. Any quality related problem in 1 year, we will replace the fittings for free or refund. Any question, please feel free to contact us by email or amazon message system, we will reply ASAP in 24 hours. Please check if the tool fits for your vehicles or not before biding or as soon as receiving, if not, please return for full refund, or contact us for help if overtime.
- 【APPLICABLE】Essential tool for retracting the brake piston to allow insertion of new brake pads.
- 【INCLUDING】Chemically blackened steel spreader plates. (2"x2-1/4") Each plates, Max Spread 3-1/4".
- 【FEATURE】Fitted with tommy bar but can be used with 1/2'' drive ratchet wrench or 0.83'' spanner.
- 【VERSATILE】: Compatible for Nissan, Alfa, Audi, Fiat, Ford, GM(Vauxhall/Opel), Peugeot, Renault, Rover, VW, Porsche.
- 【SUITABLE】 Professional and heavy duty car hand tool, suitable for private car owner DIY and also repair shops. Our products are 100% brand new. If you think the item you received is used, please contact us for a replacement.
- BRAKE CALIPER PISTON TOOL: Use the ABN Ratcheting Brake Caliper Compressor Tool to compress pistons quickly and easily into the calipers; Disc brake pad spreader tool creates a larger space between the caliper cavity to make room for newer and thicker brake pads; Quad and dual piston brake caliper tool comes pre-lubricated to protect against oxidation; It is suggested to lubricate between uses
- 4 IN 1 TOOL FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Disc brake caliper tool set includes 2 sets of piston plates that spread from 1-9/16 to 2-3/8 inches (2.5 to 5.1 cm) to allow plenty of room to install new brake pads; Use as a single piston caliper tool, a dual piston caliper tool, a quad piston caliper tool, and a rear brake caliper tool; This versatile caliper piston compressor tool is ideal for cars, trucks, and some commercial vehicles; Works on both fixed and floating calipers
- RATCHETING ACTION: Brake piston compression tool provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates; Centrally located ratchet screw creates even force when compressing pistons to ensure proper alignment and to prevent damage to your brake components; Reverse tool movement to retract compression plates by flipping the switch on the handle
- EASILY RESET YOUR BRAKE CALIPERS AND PISTONS: Drain fluid from calipers using approved brake pressure relief procedure then remove the caliper and worn brake pads from your rotor assembly; Retract brake caliper press plates to fit inside the caliper cavity; Begin ratcheting slowly and steadily until the pistons have retracted completely; Retract compression plates to remove the disc brake piston tool from the caliper cavity
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of carbon steel, the ratcheting screw and pad plates are designed for maximum strength and durability; Thick 7.8-inch (19.8 cm) steel handle features plastic shell for comfort and efficiency; Brake piston spreader set includes (2) 4-5/8 by 2-3/8 inch (10.2 by 5.1 cm) plates and (2) 7 by 2-3/8 inch (17.8 by 5.1 cm) rotating plates; Larger plates are held in place with built-in magnets for easy attachment and removal
- SPECIFICATIONS: The ARES Heavy Duty Brake Pad Spreader is designed to let you compress your vehicle's inner brake pad and rest the piston more quickly. Designed for hand use with an ergonomic oversized comfort knob, this versatile heavy duty brake pad spreader can also be used with a 5/16-inch socket adapter for maximum ease of use.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: Our Heavy Duty Brake Pad Spreader is made of heavy duty steel, so it's twice as strong as the average brake pad spreader, and the solid steel swivel joint at the tip lets compress evenly and precisely, so you can get the job done quickly.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This heavy duty brake pad spreader is designed to be used almost universally with domestic cars and light trucks, so you'll be ready for a wide variety of applications.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Heavy Duty Brake Pad Spreader, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- Replace your pads faster by compressing your inner brake pad and resetting the piston
- Apply maximum torque with this tool's large handle and slip resistant grip
- A 2 piece, heavy-duty construction makes this product highly durable
- Light trucks and domestic cars are all compatible with this tool
- High carbon steel and Chrome-Vanadium steel are mixed to create this corrosion resistant tool
- For Use on Domestic and Import Cars and Light Trucks
- Made From High Carbon Steel and Chrome Vanadium Steel to Resist Corrosion
- 2 Piece Design for Added Strength
- Ideal for Compressing Inner Brake Pads and Resetting Pistons
- Works in Tight Areas
- Practical: Use the ABN Disc Brake Pad Spreader to quickly and easily compress brake pad pistons on your vehicle
- Versatile: Works on European imported and American domestic vehicles (cars and trucks/pickups) alike
- Comfort Knob: Hand tighten with the built-in knob that offers a comfortable grip; Can also use a socket wrench with a 5/16” socket adapter
- Swivel Joint: Applies even and precise compression force for easier and faster compression
- Durable: Constructed from heavy-duty steel that is twice as strong as basic spreaders
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Brake Repair Brake Spreading Tools now!
Last update on 2020-11-27 at 05:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API