Looking for the best Brake Repair Brake Spreading Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Brake Repair Brake Spreading Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Brake Repair Brake Spreading Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Brake Repair Brake Spreading Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- EASY OPERATION: For brake pad and shoe replacement and rotating pistons back into the caliper on your car, truck or 4-wheel drive disc brake vehicle. Includes both right-handed and left-handed thrust bolt assemblies.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: This multi-disc brake caliper wind back tool kit includes 18 adapters fitting hundreds of vehicle makes and models including American, European, and Japanese. See the Product Description section below for a more complete list.
- HEAVY-DUTY DURABILITY: Carbon steel construction with a rust-proof blasted finish, these components will stand up to heavy use and accidental drops. It’s perfect for everyone from DIY novices to professional mechanics.
- CONVENIENT CARRY CASE: Includes an ABS carrying case with pre-sized slots for every component - right and left-handed thrust bolts, 2 retaining plates, and 18 disc adapters.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Each kit includes a detailed user manual with an illustrated parts diagram. We pursue outstanding quality and professional technical support. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any questions, please let us know.
- Ideal for 4 wheel drive cars/trucks
- Includes left and right handed thrust bolt assemblies
- The kit includes 18 adapters which fit a variety of modern car brands
- 24Pc kits rotates piston back into caliper for fitting of new brake shoes and pads
- Storage case and a pair of gloves included.
- Works on twin and quad piston fixed calipers, as well as single and twin piston floating calipers
- Centrally located ratchet evenly spreads force in a parallel manner to prevent misalignment of pistons
- Ratchet technology gives a full 360 degree swing so that the spreader may be placed at any position
- Extended reversing lever allows for easy change from spreading to retracting
- Made in the USA
- Works on calipers from 1.7" to 3"
- BRAKE CALIPER PISTON TOOL: Use the ABN Ratcheting Brake Caliper Compressor Tool to compress pistons quickly and easily into the calipers; Disc brake pad spreader tool creates a larger space between the caliper cavity to make room for newer and thicker brake pads; Quad and dual piston brake caliper tool comes pre-lubricated to protect against oxidation; It is suggested to lubricate between uses
- 4 IN 1 TOOL FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Disc brake caliper tool set includes 2 sets of piston plates that spread from 1-9/16 to 2-3/8 inches (2.5 to 5.1 cm) to allow plenty of room to install new brake pads; Use as a single piston caliper tool, a dual piston caliper tool, a quad piston caliper tool, and a rear brake caliper tool; This versatile caliper piston compressor tool is ideal for cars, trucks, and some commercial vehicles; Works on both fixed and floating calipers
- RATCHETING ACTION: Brake piston compression tool provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates; Centrally located ratchet screw creates even force when compressing pistons to ensure proper alignment and to prevent damage to your brake components; Reverse tool movement to retract compression plates by flipping the switch on the handle
- EASILY RESET YOUR BRAKE CALIPERS AND PISTONS: Drain fluid from calipers using approved brake pressure relief procedure then remove the caliper and worn brake pads from your rotor assembly; Retract brake caliper press plates to fit inside the caliper cavity; Begin ratcheting slowly and steadily until the pistons have retracted completely; Retract compression plates to remove the disc brake piston tool from the caliper cavity
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of carbon steel, the ratcheting screw and pad plates are designed for maximum strength and durability; Thick 7.8-inch (19.8 cm) steel handle features plastic shell for comfort and efficiency; Brake piston spreader set includes (2) 4-5/8 by 2-3/8 inch (10.2 by 5.1 cm) plates and (2) 7 by 2-3/8 inch (17.8 by 5.1 cm) rotating plates; Larger plates are held in place with built-in magnets for easy attachment and removal
- Replace your pads faster by compressing your inner brake pad and resetting the piston
- Apply maximum torque with this tool's large handle and slip resistant grip
- A 2 piece, heavy-duty construction makes this product highly durable
- Light trucks and domestic cars are all compatible with this tool
- High carbon steel and Chrome-Vanadium steel are mixed to create this corrosion resistant tool
- IDEAL BRAKE COMPRESSION TOOL: This brake pads spreader and brake piston compressor tool is perfect for compressing inner brake pads and resetting pistons on domestic cars, as well as import cars and light trucks
- CONVENIENT BRAKE PRESS TOOL: Our brake pad tool works in tight areas where C-clamps cannot, making it a more convenient brake pad compressor; Piston spreader tool includes a large knob and a fine thread driver that are easy to turn
- DURABLE DESIGN: The disc brake pad spreader tool features a heavy-duty 2 piece design for added strength; Highly durable disc caliper tool that can handle any brake caliper compression job for years to come
- MADE FROM LONG-LASTING MATERIALS: This brake caliper tool is made from high carbon steel and chrome vanadium steel to resist corrosion; Sturdy brake caliper compression tool is built to last a lifetime
- FAST AND EASY: Our brake caliper press tool makes the job of compressing inner brake pads and resetting pistons for pad replacement much more efficient; This brake piston tool helps you replace brake pads in no time
- CONVENIENT TIMESAVING LABORSAVING: Brake repair brake spreading tool adopts 360 degree ratchet design, it is easy to get into place and use from any direction, also your hands will not get fatigued from the constant squeezing. The ratchet is in the centre of the dual piston brake caliper compressor, the two spreading plates keep parallel, make sure to spread the force on the caliper piston evenly, in case of caliper damage or pistons dislocation.
- WIDE FITMENT: This brake piston expander has 2 sets spreading plates. Smaller ones are suitable for disc brake system with twin and quad pistons fixed calipers, or single and twin pistons floating calipers. The bigger ones more fit for some sextuplet pistons fixed calipers. Also this ratcheting caliper spreader is designed to "push" the piston back, can not twist and compress at the same time, which some brakes need.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Swing the long lever handle to expand and retract the spreading plates, and the positive and negative regulation is realized by flipping the reversing switch in the ratchet. Because of ratcheting mechanism, both spreading plates need pressure to start the ratchet, please squeeze them for the first few swing until the suitable size to insert into the calipers, then go ahead to swing.
- PREMIUM AUTOMOTIVE DISK BRAKE CALIPER PISTON RETRACTOR: Our brake caliper compressor uses high quality spreading plates with 1/8" thickness steel, high strength, not easy to deform. The lever handle has red cushion, skid resistance and feel good, will not hurt your hand while using. The bigger spreading plates with build-in small magnets and cylindrical pins, can install and unload quickly and easily from the compressor.
- SATISFACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE: 30 days full refund with returned undamaged JIFETOR brake spreader tool. Any quality related problem in 1 year, we will replace the fittings for free or refund. Any question, please feel free to contact us by email or amazon message system, we will reply ASAP in 24 hours. Please check if the tool fits for your vehicles or not before biding or as soon as receiving, if not, please return for full refund, or contact us for help if overtime.
- Designed to work on standard and four-piston caliper disc brakes
- Also will help to shorten installation time
- Made of premium steel material, with high strength and good hardness.
- Brake piston rewind tool.The Distance of two pins is 22mm. The Diameter of the pins head is 6mm.
- Suitable for using on disc brake calipers, fitted to most cars with right handed thread.
- An essential tool for the removal and installation of new brake pads.
- Complete with reaction plate and reversible 3/8" drive dual pin head.
- Packaged Included: 1 x Ratcheting Caliper Piston Tool; 2 x Brake Caliper Hooks/ Hangers. Use as a single-piston caliper, a dual-piston caliper, a quad piston caliper, and a rear brake caliper tool, ideal for cars, trucks, and some commercial vehicles.
- Ratcheting Action: Brake piston compression tool provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates.
- Yellow S Hangers: 2 Pieces hook solid allows users to safely hang any brake calipers and cables or hoses. It is non-bendable and features a steel core to give the tool a sturdy feel, enable it to carry many times its own weight.
- Solid Material: Constructed of carbon steel, wrench spreader tools with 2 pcs steel plates, the ratcheting screw, and pad plates are designed for maximum strength and durability.
- Easily Use: Magnets hold plates in place for the tool-free changeover, easy to install and remove. Spend less time and ensure maximum security for yourself.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Brake Repair Brake Spreading Tools now!
Last update on 2021-02-25 at 07:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API