Looking for the best Brake Repair Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Brake Repair Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Brake Repair Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Brake Repair Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Made of premium steel material, with high strength and good hardness.
- Brake piston rewind tool.The Distance of two pins is 22mm. The Diameter of the pins head is 6mm.
- Suitable for using on disc brake calipers, fitted to most cars with right handed thread.
- An essential tool for the removal and installation of new brake pads.
- Complete with reaction plate and reversible 3/8" drive dual pin head.
- Ideal for 4 wheel drive cars/trucks
- Includes left and right handed thrust bolt assemblies
- The kit includes 18 adapters which fit a variety of modern car brands
- 24Pc kits rotates piston back into caliper for fitting of new brake shoes and pads
- Storage case and a pair of gloves included.
- 【INCLUDING】24 pc components inside-18 Disc Adapters(#10 VW incl.);2 Retainer Plates;1 Right Hand Thrust Bolt;1 Left Hand Thrust Bolt;
- 【UNIVERSAL】 Fits most vehicles of domestic, European, Japanese etc.(NOT limited to specific brand & models as listed);
- 【DURABLE】 Made of durable carbon steel, suitable for heavy use;
- 【OPERATION GUIDANCE】 Instruction manual included, convenient for DIY customer;
- 🚖VARIOUS APPLICATIONS - Thorstone double flaring tool set is designed to create 45-degree double or single flares in copper, aluminum, magnesium, soft steel brake lines and brass tubing (Not applicable with hard material like steel, iron......).
- 🚖PACKAGE CONTENTS - 1 flaring cone, 1 flaring bar (flaring yoke), 1 tube cutter, 5 adapters and 1 blow-molded case for easy transportation and storage, meets all your needs.
- 🚖PREMIUM MATERIAL - The flaring bar and forged yoke is constructed from premium heat treated steel for strength and durability. The chrome swivel is made of alloy steel to reduce friction.
- 🚖ALL IN ONE SET - 5 sizes of adapters (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2”) and a cutter for 1/8"-5/8" pipe make the flaring tool versatile. It can be used on brake line, air conditioning brass line, HAVC and so on.
- 🚖100% SALE SUPPORT -We back up all products for life, 24*7 fast response customer service free all your concerns. Sincerely thanks for your support to Thorstone!
- COMPLETE SET: This 8-piece brake tool kit from Orion Motor Tech includes all the necessary accessories for adjustment, removal, and installation of your drum brakes: brake spring pliers, brake spring installers, removers, compressors, retainers, and standard, angled, and mini adjustment spoons
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The metallic components of this drum brake tool set are made of structural-grade 45# steel to offer good ductility as well as outstanding strength, durability, and longevity; black oxide and chromate coatings ensure all parts are wear and corrosion resistant
- STURDY HANDLES: The 4 brake spring tools feature reinforced ergonomic handles to save you time and spare you effort and aggravation during use
- CUSTOM CASE: The rugged blow-molded case of this rear drum brake tool kit keeps everything well organized and easy to store or transport between jobs
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Orion Motor Tech backs this drum brake tool set with our usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy its use for years to come!
- Covers single double and bubble type flares
- Single flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 5/8 inch and single flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 14 millimeters
- Double flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and double flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Bubble flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and bubble flare metric lines 4.75 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Kit contains flaring bar, arbor press, adapters, tube cutter, and debarring tool - all in a hard case
- 【Brake Bleed Kit with Upgraded Design】The new connection method, the non-clogging pressure-reducing funnel, the embedded metal bucket neck is more durable, the joint system for the funnel and the oil injector is more compatible, and it is also equipped with dual oil injectors and oilers to meet various oil change needs.
- 【Quick Connect System】Simply plug and unplug to quickly connect the connector to a funnel or injector. Through the precise matching between the stop ring and the card groove, a freely rotatable sealing state is formed between the joint and the lubricator.
- 【Blockage-free Funnel】A non-blocking funnel, which realizes non-inductive control of the funnel's switch and usage status. When the funnel is in use, the oil circuit is opened, and when the use is ended, the oil circuit is closed.
- 【Ergonomic Oil Injector】The 85mm/3.35inch operating handle is designed to provide sufficient grip and support for the hand shape, making it more convenient to evacuate and advance the oil circuit.
- 【Package】2 pcs x injector,1 pc x decompression transparent funnel,1 pc x deflation bottle,12 pcs x metal adapter,1 pair x disposable gloves,3 pcs x deflation block,2 pcs x hose clamp,2 pcs x short hose,2 pcs x rubber band,2 pcs x wrench (without brake fluid); Package size(approx): 190 x 95 x 60mm/7.48 x 3.74 x 2.36inch
- Replace your pads faster by compressing your inner brake pad and resetting the piston
- Apply maximum torque with this tool's large handle and slip resistant grip
- A 2 piece, heavy-duty construction makes this product highly durable
- Light trucks and domestic cars are all compatible with this tool
- High carbon steel and Chrome-Vanadium steel are mixed to create this corrosion resistant tool
- Brake caliper tool set comes with a brake compression tool and 22 drive key disc adapters, making it a easy job to push the brake caliper piston back without others' help. YSTOOL pneumatic brake pad caliper tool fits for a variety of domestic and foreign vehicles with windback pistons and push back pistons, performing services on many brake repair jobs like brake pump regulating, brake pads replacement, etc.
- YSTOOL brake tools are compatible with Ford, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Honda, Range Rover, Jetta, Jaguar, Subaru, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault, Saab, Iveco, Toyota, Volvo, VW, etc. Just choose one adapter, connect the brake piston caliper tool to shop air, press air trigger(til the end) and rotate swivel rod to rewind brake piston, then release pressure before tool removal by pressing air release button.
- Compared with manual brake caliper spreading tool, pneumatic brake caliper tool is more laborsaving, convenient and environment-friendly. Only one tool is needed to satisfy for use with left and right hand threaded pistons by rotating the long swivel handle freely, no need to gather two sets of left and right hand thrust bolt assemblies and waste time to try which one is right. YSTOOL caliper piston rewind tool is equipped with 1/4" American air plug (114psi max working pressure).
- Brake caliper compression tool features pneumatic aluminium alloy cylinder, airtight and efficient brake pad caliper tool. The surface is electroplated and painted to avoid corrosion and rust. Magnetic plate can quickly attach the adapters. Pressure releases at the touch of air release button. 22PCS adapters use carbon steel material with corrosion and low temperature resistance, durable and safe. Models are etched on the adapters for easy and quick reference in the description.
- Your satisfaction and recognition are always what we pursue. Within one month from the date of purchase, the product can be returned unconditionally if it is complete and without any damage. Within one year warranty period, any quality issue with the product, you are promised to exchange or refund the problematic parts for free. Please contact us to resolve any issues during your use before leaving any feedback.
- BRAKE CALIPER PISTON TOOL: Use the ABN Ratcheting Brake Caliper Compressor Tool to compress pistons quickly and easily into the calipers; Disc brake pad spreader tool creates a larger space between the caliper cavity to make room for newer and thicker brake pads; Quad and dual piston brake caliper tool comes pre-lubricated to protect against oxidation; It is suggested to lubricate between uses
- 4 IN 1 TOOL FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Disc brake caliper tool set includes 2 sets of piston plates that spread from 1-9/16 to 2-3/8 inches (2.5 to 5.1 cm) to allow plenty of room to install new brake pads; Use as a single piston caliper tool, a dual piston caliper tool, a quad piston caliper tool, and a rear brake caliper tool; This versatile caliper piston compressor tool is ideal for cars, trucks, and some commercial vehicles; Works on both fixed and floating calipers
- RATCHETING ACTION: Brake piston compression tool provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates; Centrally located ratchet screw creates even force when compressing pistons to ensure proper alignment and to prevent damage to your brake components; Reverse tool movement to retract compression plates by flipping the switch on the handle
- EASILY RESET YOUR BRAKE CALIPERS AND PISTONS: Drain fluid from calipers using approved brake pressure relief procedure then remove the caliper and worn brake pads from your rotor assembly; Retract brake caliper press plates to fit inside the caliper cavity; Begin ratcheting slowly and steadily until the pistons have retracted completely; Retract compression plates to remove the disc brake piston tool from the caliper cavity
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of carbon steel, the ratcheting screw and pad plates are designed for maximum strength and durability; Thick 7.8-inch (19.8 cm) steel handle features plastic shell for comfort and efficiency; Brake piston spreader set includes (2) 4-5/8 by 2-3/8 inch (10.2 by 5.1 cm) plates and (2) 7 by 2-3/8 inch (17.8 by 5.1 cm) rotating plates; Larger plates are held in place with built-in magnets for easy attachment and removal
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Brake Repair Tools now!
Last update on 2022-08-08 at 03:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API