Looking for the best Bristol Paper & Vellum?
Discover now our comparison of the best Bristol Paper & Vellum. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Bristol Paper & Vellum are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Bristol Paper & Vellum in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Heavy Bristol weight paper for final artwork
- Ideal for graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, mixed media, airbrush, and oil pastel.
- 100 lb. / 270 gsm acid free vellum surface perfect texture for realistic blending and shading with dry media
- 9"x12" Tape Bound; 20 Sheets per Pad
- Made in the USA
- Heavyweight, bright white, Bristol paper for high contrast with excellent erasability
- Vellum surface finish is good for scanning
- Works well with pen & ink, marker, pencil, and colored pencil
- Contains 25 sheets of 100 pound/260 gram
- Acid free 11 x 14 inch paper
- Traditional 270 GSM Bristol vellum paper
- Bright White surface for High contrast artwork
- Dual loop, wire-bound construction and features “in & out” pages (patent pending) that allow you to remove sheets from the pad for drawing, reworking, scanning, and more
- Upon completion, simply return the sheets into pad and can also be placed in any other Koh-I-Noor and Grumbacher wire-bound pad
- Made in USA
- 2 Pack for better value.
- Bristol Board Paper with Vellum Finish is excellent for graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, pen & ink, marker, soft pastel, mixed media, oil pastel, collage
- Also ideal for practicing airbrush techniques.
- Weight: 100 lb. (20" x 26" x 500 sheets) 270 g/m2
- Made in USA.
- Heavyweight Bristol paper for final artwork
- Ideal for pencil, charcoal, sketching sticks, airbrush, pen, and ink
- Medium textured surface allows for easy blending and shading
- 42"x10 Yards
- Vellum surfaced Bristol roll
- Sold as a Pack of 20
- Create beautiful small pieces of art with this artist tile
- Twenty different tiles offer a combination of repetitive marks, circles, lines and forms
- Bristol weight board is a perfect choice to be use with calligraphy and drawing pens, gel ink pens, marking pens, technical pens, graphite and colored pencils
- A very unique and creative art form one will find relaxing and fun
- MEDIUM WEIGHT CARDSTOCK – Springhill 80lb Cardstock Paper is an ideal choice for your premium print applications; featuring a textured, toothy surface, this medium weight vellum cardstock results in crisp, vibrant prints with minimal show-through
- FOR PERSONAL OR PROFESSIONAL PRINTING – Use this vellum paper for any project in your home, business, or classroom that requires strong, printable cardstock that can be die-cut, stamped or folded; 80lb Vellum Bristol meets USPS regulations for mailing
- HIGH-QUALITY PRINT PERFORMANCE – This textured cardstock boasts quick ink-drying characteristics for bleed-free, double-sided prints in copiers, inkjet & laser printers that accept this cover weight paper; acid-free cardstock prevents yellowing over time
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - Springhill papers are 100% made in the USA and Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified; when you buy Springhill cardstock paper you are helping replant forests and support sustainable forestry jobs for landowners in America
- PAIRS WITH OTHER SPRINGHILL PAPER – With Springhill, there’s no limit to what you can create in color; for a consistent look to your project, pair this white cardstock with Springhill colored printer paper, colored cardstock or Accent Opaque papers
- 67 lb. vellum bristol card stock
- 250 sheets of white cardstock with 94 brightness rating ; 8.5" x 11"
- Copier, inkjet, and laser printer guaranteed for hassle-free performance
- Acid and lignin-free for longer lasting documents
- Ideal for letterheads, brochures, documents, invitations, and more
- Created specially for the comic, cartoon and graphic novel industry
- Vellum is recommended for pencil, charcoal, sketching sticks, airbrush and markers
- 11"x17" Tape Bound
- Country of Origin : Canada
- For finished artwork this high quality bristol weight board
- Vellum is rated Very Good for graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, mixed media, airbrush and oil pastel
- Weight: 100 lb. (20" x 26" x 500 sheets) 270 g/m2
- Media Applications: Vellum - graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, pen & ink, marker, soft pastel, mixed media, oil pastel, collage
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Bristol Paper & Vellum now!
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 09:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API