Looking for the best Bushing Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Bushing Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Bushing Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Bushing Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- OTC's Freightliner Rear Suspension Tool Master Set features a robust 15-Ton capacity cylinder, Air/Hydraulic pump, and installation/removal adapters
- Removes and installs single-wrapped FAS II Airliner Freightliner Rear Suspension Bushings 'on vehicle' - no need to remove the spring assemblies to use this tool
- Completes the job in a fraction of the time that traditional methods take
- Saves an average of 45 minutes per bushing (4 per vehicle) on flat rate of 1.5 hours per bushing - a huge time savings
- No more hammering prevents impact damage to suspension components while dramatically reducing the effort required by the technician performing the work
- Delivers 10 tons of hydraulic force to remove and install truck front spring eye bushing assemblies quickly and easily
- Services bushings with diameters from 1-1/4 inch through 1-7/8 inch and pin diameters from 7/8 inch through 1-1/8 inch
- Handles all popular OE and aftermarket components including Horton pin and bushing assemblies
- Service bushing assemblies in many cases without removing leaf spring hangers and spring assemblies from the vehicle
- All accessories are included except the hydraulic hand pump which must be purchased separately
- UNIVERSAL SIZING: This Orion Motor Tech bushing removal tool kit includes 50 interchangeable discs to build 2,450 custom bushing driver variations so you always have the right size for the job.
- COMPLETE SET: The discs sizes range from 18mm (.7 inches) all the way to 65mm (2.51 inches) in 1mm increments plus 74mm (2.91 inches). All discs are connected with a 12mm (.47 inches) shaft and screw which quickly connects to a 180mm (7.08 inch) handle, making for a complete and effective wheel bearing driver set.
- EASY OPERATION: This auto tool kit includes a long handle shaft to simplify bearing race and seal replacement and help you remove or install wheel bearings quickly and professionally.
- HEAVY-DUTY DURABILITY: With ultra-strong carbon-steel construction and black anodic oxidation coating for rust-resistance, this mechanic toolset will stand up to years of heavy use.
- PROTECTIVE CARRYING CASE: Includes a heavy-duty, blow-molded case with precision-sized compartments for every piece - great for storage and transport while lengthening the life of the tool set.
- This Starter Kit allows you to use any one of the Pin & Bushing Adapters to service both rubber-isolated and threaded pins and bushings - all while the suspension remains on the vehicle. Please Note: The 15000 does not include any necessary Adapters required to operate, all adapters are sold separately.
- Application: Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (For use with Kenworth, for use with Peterbilt, for use with Freightliner, for use with Mack, for use with Volvo, etc.)
- There is no need to handle or remove heavy suspension assemblies. The removal of the spring packs from the axle is no longer required and this kit has 20 tons of pulling power for efficient pin removal and installation.
- The 15000 Pin & Bushing Starter Kit, with one or more adapters, eliminates time-consuming, labor-intensive and costly processes; technicians are no longer required to remove the suspension, haul it to the shop press or reassemble it to the vehicle. This system reduces shop time by as much as 70%! With more than 20 different adapter kits to choose from, and new ones being developed all the time, there simply isn’t a more comprehensive solution for servicing pins and bushings.
- This system is powerful and is capable of generating 20 tons of pulling strength, even the most seized and rusted pins and bushings don’t stand a chance. Components are machined and assembled in North America, undergo rigorous testing and receive multiple treatments to ensure they’ll endure even the toughest jobs.
- For the removal and installation of bushes/bearing and seal etc..
- Fully universal applications on both cars and LCV.
- 22 Sleeves Material: 40 CR.
- 5* pulling spindle 45# Carton steel + nuts sizes: M10, M12, M14, M16, M18.
- While using your existing 15000 Pin & Bushing Starter Kit, easily remove and install the Freightliner Airliner and Peterbilt Low Air Leaf rubber isolated pin and bushings while the suspension remains on the vehicle. For use with Automann MR656UB, MR656, MR782, MR714E, MR714. For use with BATCO 44090. For use with Dayton RB-268, RB-205U, RB-268, RB-205, RB-234. For use with Dyco D046, D46, DT1155. For use with Euclid E-8804. For use with Flagg RB268, RB205UB, RB235, RB268, RB205, RB234, RB260.
- For use with Freightliner 1613962000, 1616412000, 1618035000, 6813250150, 6813250250. For use with Gaff 11083. For use with Hendrickson 51209, 52296. For use with International 3538115C1. For use with Meritor MR782. For use with Peterbilt 52296. For use with World America WA12-5136.
- We’ve designed the 15030 push adapter with a defined edge to create more contact between the adapter and the sleeve of the bushing — essentially eliminating any slipping. Making the design even more meticulous, 28 magnets are built into the components of the tool.
- The 15030 Adapter is easy to assemble, easy to install and keeps hands clear during operation. This adapter has 20 tons of pulling power and reduces the risk of damage to nearby components. The Tiger Tool 15030 is manufactured from high-grade metals for strength and durability.
- The Tiger Tool 15030 Pin and Bushing Adapter to be used with the 15000 Kit is proudly made in North America to ensure you have what it takes to get the job done right.
- While using your existing Tiger Tool 15000 Pin & Bushing Starter Kit the 15060 Adapter provides fast and effective removal of even the most seized pivot pins, found on a variety of equipment.
- This Tiger Tool 15060 adapter is for use with the following Jost applications: JSK790111-03, JSK37U, JSK37UA, JSK37US, JSK37UW, SK75014-03, SK75014-01. This tool easily removes pivot pins on loaders, excavators, tractors and a variety of farm equipment. Please note that this adapter will not work without the 15000 Pin and Bushing Starter Kit, or alternately be used with Tiger Tool's 20 Ton Hydraulic Cylinder (part number 17202).
- The kit includes two sizes (1⁄2 inch and 5⁄8 inch) of weld-on adapters, each featuring a centering nub on the mating side to ensure correct alignment during the welding process. Replacement packs of weld-on adapters are available separately in either size (Tiger Tool part numbers 10706 and 10707).
- The 15060 has 20 tons of pulling power and eliminates the risk of damage to nearby components. The machined components manufactured from high-grade metals for strength and durability, and this tool has a black oxide finished coating that resists corrosion.
- The Tiger Tool 15060 Pin and Bushing Adapter to be used with the 15000 Kit is proudly made in North America to ensure you have what it takes to get the job done right.
- EASY TO USE: The bushing puller kit cuts down on frustration and expended energy during difficult wheel bearing, suspension bushing, and seal removal and installation repairs; Bushing press kit saves a ton of time
- WIDE RANGE OF USE: The adapter cups with the bearing puller set provide a wide range of options to fit your exact repair needs; The OEM Tools bushing driver set includes 20 different size cups for versatile use
- ELIMINATE DAMAGE: The metric bushing driver set reduces the possibility of damaging the bearing/suspension housings; Don’t have to remove components from vehicles with this bushing tools set
- ADAPTABLE: The bushing installer kit comes with an adapter to use bushings with shop press; Plates and sleeves can be used in a standard workshop press when on-site access isn’t possible
- MORE USES: The bushing tool set works with silent bearings, hydraulic bearings, ball bearings, shaft seals, rubber bearings, and more; Cups with bushing press and pull kit allow for hundreds of combinations
- 26PCS UNIVERSAL PRESS AND PULL SLEEVE KIT - For the removal and installation of bushes/bearings and seals etc., remove and install for bearing bushes, silent bearing, hydraulic bearing, Rubber bearing
- DURABLE MATERIAL - This tool kit is created from rugged drop forged construction and heat-treated to withstand difficult and rugged jobs, and helps the tool kit achieve high hardness and good wear resistance, which can provide a longer service lifetime
- FITMENT - Applicable to many cars and LCV, HGV Engines
- PACKAGE INCLUDING - 20Pieces Press Sleeves, Inside Diameter from 34-72mm in 2mm steps, Outside Diameter from 44-82mm in 2mm steps, 4Pieces Pulling Spindles with nuts and thrust bearings (M10. M12. M14. M16)
- EASY FOR STORAGE - Heavy-duty Storage case is crafted from high-quality ABS hard plastic for the amateur or professional mechanic on the go. Conveniently keeps all your tools in one organized and secure place.
- For the removal and installation of bushes / bearings and seals etc.
- Fully universal applications on both cars and LCV.
- Inside Diameter: 34,36,38,40,42,44,46,48,50,52,54,56,58,60,62,64,66,68, 70,72mm
- Outside Diameter: 44,46,48,50,52,54,56,58,60,62,64,66, 68,70,72,74,76,78,80,82mm
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Bushing Tools now!
Last update on 2022-08-08 at 04:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API