Looking for the best Bushing Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Bushing Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Bushing Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Bushing Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- ULTRA DURABLE: Forged from high strength aluminum for extra durability and strength, the driver and discs feature extraordinarily long service life and don’t mark bearings. The solid, knurled handle offers extra grip and control during use.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Collars/discs of 9 different sizes fit standard races used in most wheel bearing applications.
- EASY USAGE: To use, simply select the correct bushing, align straight and centered, and then pound in/out. Suitable for straight installation on cars, small engine trucks, motorcycles, etc.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: This set includes an organizer carrying case for easy transport and simple storage while extending the life of your tools.
- ALL-IN-ONE: Our 9-disc and 1-driver set simplifies bearing installation for everyone from master mechanics to DIY novices. Our super sturdy and well-designed tool set guarantees long service life without damaging your bearings.
- Reduces the possibility of damaging the bearing/suspension housings
- Supplied with four stepped end plates and four force screws in carry-case;
- Plates and sleeves can also be used in a standard workshop press when on site access isn't possible;
- Comes with 20 cups and receivers for 100's Combinations
- Sleeve wall thickness: 5mm, sleeve height: 94mm;
- Includes Adapter to Use Bushings with Shop Press
- External Sleeve Diameter: 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 66, 68, 70, 72, 74, 76, 78, 80, 82 mm
- 4 ACME Threaded Forcing Screws: 10 X 1. 5, 12 X 2. 0, 14 X 2. 0, 16 X 2. 5 mm
- Force Screw Length: 450 mm
- Sleeve End Caps: 83 x 20 mm
- EASY OPERATION: The ORION MOTOR TECH Ball Joint Press Set with 4x4 Adapters effortlessly removes press-fit parts including ball joints, U-joints, brake anchor pins, and more on most 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles without removing the control arm.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Fits most American domestic and imported cars and light pickup trucks with press-fit type ball joints. Includes a 4WD adapter for service on 1967 - current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles with the Dana 30 or 44 front axle (found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC, and Jeep vehicles).
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE DURABILITY: Constructed from heavy-duty forged steel with black-oxide finished adapters for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion to endure years of heavy use.
- ALL-IN-ONE TOOL SET: 3x Receiving Tubes, 1x Removal Adapter, 1x Installation Adapter, 1x Screw, 1x Install Cup Adapter, 1x Forcing-screw Press, 1x Receiving Cup, 1x Installing Cup.
- PROTECTIVE CARRYING CASE: Each component is contained in a heavy-duty plastic carrying case with a handle for safe storage and quick organization. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.
- REMOVE AND INSTALL BUSHINGS: Use the ABN Master Bushing Driver 33-Piece Set – Metric & Standard SAE Removal & Installation Tool Kit on bushings, bearings, and seals ranging from 10mm to 42mm and 3/8 inch to 1-3/8 inch in diameter on your car, truck, farm tractor, lawn mower, construction equipment; Includes large 5.5-inch (14cm), medium 5-inch (12.7cm), and small 4-inch (10.2cm) driver handles with 1.5-inch (3.8cm) knurled ends and O-rings on other end to retain driver; All steel construction
- EASY TO USE: Simply install a driver (select based on the size of sleeve that is to be removed and replaced) on the appropriate handle (large side of driver away from handle), the larger outer diameter (OD) of the driver will catch the sleeve and pull it through, then tap the handle gently with a hammer
- VARIOUS SIZES INCLUDED: Metric – 10-12mm, 12-14mm, 14-16mm, 16-17mm, 16-18mm, 18-20mm, 20-22mm, 22-24mm, 25-27mm, 28-30mm, 30-34mm, 32-36mm, 35-40mm, 38-42mm; SAE – 3/8”x7/16”, 7/16”x1/2”, 1/2"x9/16”, 9/16”x5/8”, 39/64”x11/16”, 5/8”x3/4”, 11/16”x13/16”, 47/64”x7/8”, 13/16”x15/16”, 55/64”x1”, 15/16”x1-1/16”, 1”x1-1/8”, 1-1/16”x1-3/16”, 1-1/8”x1-1/4”, 1-3/16”x1-5/16”, 1-1/4”x1-3/8”
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 16.5” x 2.75” x 10.5” (41.9cm x 7cm x 26.7cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Each piece in this set is permanently laser-etched for sizing and corresponds to labeled carrying case compartment for fast identification
- CONTENTS: Package includes (30) drivers – 16 SAE standard and 14 metric, (3) handle rods, and (1) carrying case for your convenience
- INSTALL AND REMOVE BEARINGS AND BUSHINGS QUICKLY: Use the ABN Bearing Driver Set – 23 Piece SAE Removal & Installation Bushing Kit on your vehicles and farm equipment; Use to remove bearings without removing the entire knuckle, or to install bushings during a transmission rebuild; The bearing press kit can be used as a seal driver set, but is not recommended as a control arm bushing tool or for other suspension parts
- PERFECT SIZES: Includes 17 SAE bushing drivers – 13⁄16” x 15⁄16”, 7⁄8” x 1”, 15⁄16” x 1-1⁄16”, 1” x 1-1⁄8”, 1-1⁄16” x 1-3⁄16”, 1-1⁄8” x 1-1⁄4”,1-3⁄16” x 1-5⁄16”, 1-1⁄4” x 1-3⁄8”, 3⁄4” x 7⁄8”, 9⁄16” x 11⁄16”, 5⁄8” x 11⁄16”, 5⁄8” x 3⁄4”, 11⁄16” x 13⁄16”, 3⁄8” x 7⁄16”, 7⁄16” x 1⁄2”, 15⁄32” x 17⁄32”, 1⁄2” x 5⁄8”; These interchangeable internal bearing puller tools allow you to build the perfect size for your job
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the front wheel bearing puller set is designed for strength and durability; Each bushing removal tool features black oxide finish to resist rust and corrosion; Heavy-duty 10.1 x 6.8 x 2.4-inch (25.7 x 17.3 x 6.1 cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Each piece in this set is permanently marked with sizing and corresponds to labeled carrying case compartments for fast identification
- EASY TO USE: Simply select a bushing driver with an inner diameter that is smaller than the sleeve that you are installing and attach to the appropriate handle; Align and begin tapping the end of the handle gently with a hammer to insert the bushing, sleeve bearing, needle bearing, or some ball bearings; Cheaper and faster than hydraulic press
- CONTENTS: Front wheel bearing removal kit includes (17) SAE standard bushing, (3) driver handle rods, and a locking ring for each handle - 1/2"-20, 5/16”-24, 1/4"-28; Features large 7-inch (17.8 cm), medium 6-inch (15.2 cm), and small 5-inch (12.7 cm) driver handles with knurled ends for secure grip
- Durable construction
- Bushing removal tool kit allows you to build your own custom bushing driver
- The discs goes from 18mm (25/32") all the way to 65mm (2-9/16") in 1mm increments plus (2-29/32") 74mm. All discs are connected with a 12mm shaft and screw which quickly connects to a 180mm 7-1/2" handle
- Includes a long handle shaft to simplify bearing race and seal replacement and help you remove or install wheel bearings quickly and professionally.
- All 50 pieces are interchangeable with each other so you get 2450 different size variations
- Made from carbon-steel construction and black anodic oxidation coating for rust-resistance, this mechanic toolset will stand up to years of heavy use.
- Universal fits for cars, LCV and HGV
- Press and pull sleeve kit for removing and installing bushes,bearings and seals etc,allows the technician to service a wide range of bushings without removing set from the vehicle
- Make from high-strength metal materials,durable
- Reduces the possibility of damaging the bearing/suspension housings
- Press Sleeves:Inside Diameter: from 34-80mm in 2mm steps;Outside Diameter from 44-90mm in 2mm steps;Pulling Spindles with Nuts and Thrust Bearings M10. M12. M14. M16
- COMPATIBILITY -- This 13 piece bushing driver kit is design to help PROPERLY rebuild for the 700R4 (700-R4) (4L60) (4L60E) (4L65E) transmissions.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – Made of high quality solid steel and manufactured to meet the OEM specifications and performance, resisting rust and corrsion, ensures an unparalleled long lifespan.
- EXCELLENT DESIGN -- Comparable to Atec Trans-Tool K&K OTC Kent-Moore SPX T-0220, T-0220-700R4, SKU311. Bushing driver handle included mounting board easily mounts to wall for easy access!
- KIT CONTENT -- Includes 12 Bushing Drivers (#61-71) and one Driver Handle, which are all placed in a black blow mold case (13-in-1) for easy storage and transportation. With this case, job would be done quickly.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE -- If you're not 100% satisfied with our Bushing Driver Kit, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days, Premium Support & 12 Months Warranty.
- Item Package Height:40.64 Centimeters
- Item Package Length:1.016 Centimeters
- Item Package Width:35.56 Centimeters
- Item Package Weight:0.68 Kilograms
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Bushing Tools now!
Last update on 2021-03-02 at 17:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API