Looking for the best Candle Making Dyes of 2019?
Discover now our comparison of the best Candle Making Dyes of 2019. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Candle Making Dyes are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Candle Making Dyes in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- CANDLE DYE with 100% money back guarantee. You can contact us with any questions. If you are not satisfied, you can exchange DIY dye flakes for different ones or get your money back, no questions asked.
- SOY WAX FOR CANDLE MAKING: Only 0.02-0.06 oz. of candle wax dye is needed for full coloring of 1 lb. of the candle mass. This amount of candle wax beans will suffice to make the candle vibrant and pure...
- SOY FLAKES DYES: We offer top quality candle coloring for soy candles, suitable for wax and paraffin bases. These dye chips for candles, don't clot, the candle surface doesn't flake or tarnish with time.
- WAX CANDLE DYE: The candle variety kit contains 16 packs of wax dye in each bag. When the candle dye chips melt, mix DIY candle wax dye carefully for a few minutes.
- CANDLE WAX SAFETY: We present you only with what we would have bought ourselves. These wax flakes are cruelty free and vegan. They are non-toxic, animal friendly, irritant and stain free, gentle and safe...
- 1 lb of Soy Wax Needs About 0.015-0.02 oz (0.4 - 0.6 g) of Candle Wax Dye.
- 16 Popular Colors,Each pack with 0.1 oz ( 3g ) Candle Wax Dye.
- The Dyes are Best Dissolved at The Temperature 200 °F. Mix Them Carefully For 2-3 Minutes.
- Perfect For Most Wax: Paraffin, Beeswax, Soy Wax and Palm Wax. Non-toxic ,Safe to Skin.
- This combo pack of 16 - ½ ounce concentrated liquid colors, consists of Ivory, Yellow, Orange, Peach, Pink, Red, Burgundy, Purple, Rust Brown, Black, Hunter Green, Artic Blue, Royal Blue, Navy, Cream, New...
- These concentrated dye's liquid components are manufactured using vegetable oils or ingredients extracted from vegetable oils.
- These liquid oil soluble dyes have excellent solubility in all waxes and offer extreme stability to heat and chemicals.
- Easily mixes with all colors to create new shades. These concentrated liquid candle dyes are REACH COMPLIANT, have no dusting, Easy-to-use liquids, highly concentrated and free of insoluble matter and oil...
- USAGE: LIGHT SHADES USE: 0.001% - 0.005%; MEDIUM SHADES: USE0.01% - 0.05%, Dark Shades: USE 0.15% - 0.2%. When measuring dyes, measure by weight. Factors that may affect the amount of dye required for the...
- GREAT CANDLE MAKING KIT: Candle Dye Flakes |Candle Fragrance Oils | Free Color Mixing Chart | 2 eBooks.
- 16 BRIGHT COLORS: shades of red, pink, blue, purple, black, green, yellow and orange. Each pack contains 0.21 oz (6g). The dyes are best dissolved at the temperature 180°F. Mix them carefully for 2-3...
- 4 AMAZING CANDLE SCENTS : Lavender, Lemon, Vanilla, Eucalyptus. Each flavor 0.33 oz (10 ml). Great cold & hot throw. The flash point is 203 °F.
- PERFECT FOR MOST WAXES: paraffin, beeswax, soy wax and palm wax. High-Quality | Non-toxic | Safe to Skin | Cruelty-Free.
- FREE GIFT: Color Mixing Chart - create lots of shades and incredible colors! 2 Amazing eBooks - DIY Hacks. Please see product description below for more information. If you're not satisfied with our...
- WAX CANDLE DYE: This candle making kit contains 26 packs of candle dyes in each set. The candle dye chips have to be melted and mixed carefully for a minimum of few minutes.
- DYES FOR SOY WAXES: The candle making dyes offered here are high quality, suitable for wax and paraffin bases. These dye chips for candles, don't clot, the candle surface doesn't flake or tarnish with...
- CANDLE WAX DOSAGE: When making candles only 0.02-0.06 oz. of candle wax dye is needed for full coloring of 1 lb. of the candle mass. The specified amount of candle wax beans will make the candles bright...
- CANDLE DYE with guarantee. You can always contact us with any questions about the product. If you are not satisfied, you can exchange wax dye flakes for different ones or get your money back, no questions...
- CANDLE WAX PRECAUTIONS: We only offer the product that meets all the regulations. These wax flakes are vegan and cruelty free, non-toxic, animal friendly, irritant and stain free, gentle and safe to skin.
- Maple Street Candle
- Office Product
- BRILLIANT COLORS: Caribbean Blue, Turquoise, Coffee Brown, Forest Green, Seagrass Green, Orange, Deep Pink, Violet, Navy BLue, Pumpkin, Christmas Red, Salmon Red, Yellow, Purple, Sunflower Yellow and Black
- EASY TO USE: Dissolve dye flakes in the wax formulation at 185F or higher and stir. And watch your candle wax slowly turn up color.
- AFFORABLE - Highly concentrate colors. A little goes along the way. The whole package can color up to 80 lbs. of wax.
- NO MORE MESS - Don't have to worry about spills or accidentally dripping like too much dye into your melted wax like regular liquid dye. Dye Flakes are so convenient and easy to use
- BUY CONFIDENTLY - 100% Money back guarantee. No question asks!! ADD TO CART NOW!
- Limited Time Deal. Scroll down to learn more! DOUBLE PORTION AT GREAT PRICE: 2.5 oz in total. Unlike other 16 color candle dye kit at 1.6 oz . or 8 blocks for 2.4 oz at much higher price,
- CANDLE WAX DOSAGE: To create intense color, use 2 bags (0.25 oz) of the color per 2 lbs of Paraffin wax or 1 lb of Soy wax
- SOY WAX DYES: We offer high quality solid candle making dyes, suitable for wax and paraffin bases. These dye chips for candles, don't clot, the candle surface doesn't flake or tarnish with time.
- WAX CANDLE DYE: The candle variety includes 24 packs of 3.5 gram The candle dye beads for candle molds dissolve at temperatures between 150 - 170 °F. Mix DIY candle wax dye carefully for a minimum of 2-3...
- CANDLE WAX SAFETY: We present you only with what we would have bought ourselves. These wax flakes are cruelty and vegan free. They are non-toxic, animal friendly, irritant and stain free, gentle and safe...
- CANDLE WAX DYE PACK - 5 vibrant colors can be combined to create unlimited shades of candle colors
- Each candle color dye block has 12 cubes - enough for 4-6 lbs of wax depending on your desired color
- COLOR CHIP VARIETY PACK - Easily divide blocks for 1lb of wax or more No liquid gel, chips or flakes
- Yellow Green Purple Red & Blue wax Great for Votive, Pillar, Tea light, Paraffin or Soy Wax Candles
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - 100% No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee - Made in the USA
- Sample pack includes one dye block of the following colors: Brown, Canary Yellow, Forest Green, Lavender, Navy Blue, Pink, Pumpkin, and Red
- Produces vibrant colors in both soy and paraffin wax
- 1 full block per 2 pounds of soy wax / 1 full block per 4 pounds of paraffin wax
- Dye blocks can easily break in half for coloring small batches of wax.
- Made in the USA
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Candle Making Dyes of 2019 now!
Last update on 2019-08-18 at 17:02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API