Looking for the best Candle Making Dyes?
Discover now our comparison of the best Candle Making Dyes. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Candle Making Dyes are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Candle Making Dyes in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- CANDLE WAX COLORING: This wax dye set for candle making contains 16 packages of individually colored candle wax dye chips. They are high quality dyes suitable for nearly any kind of wax, except for gel wax.
- WAX DYE FLAKES: These candle dye flakes are completely soluble, do not clot, and the candle surface doesn’t flake off or tarnish with time.
- CANDLE COLORING FOR SOY CANDLES: Candle dye for soy candles dosage depends on content of fat, hardness and purity of candle mass. For detailed dosage instructions look up in the enclosed reference booklet.
- COLORED WAX FOR CANDLE MAKING: Remember to take into account the initial color of wax you are using, because when it’s mixed with color chips, the resulting color of candles may be not as expected.
- CANDLE COLOR DYE FOR SOY WAX: Our DIY candle dyes are vegan, cruelty free, animal friendly, irritant and stain free and gentle to skin. You can mix the dyes and get new colors to implement your wildest ideas.
- 1 lb of Soy Wax Needs About 0.015-0.02 oz (0.4 - 0.6 g) of Candle Wax Dye.
- 24 Popular Colors,Each pack with 0.1 oz ( 3g ) Candle Wax Dye.
- The Dyes are Best Dissolved at The Temperature 200 °F. Mix Them Carefully For 2-3 Minutes.
- Perfect For Most Wax: Paraffin, Beeswax, Soy Wax and Palm Wax. Non-toxic ,Safe to Skin.
- High Quality: Made from highest quality natural Mineral Mica to achieve the most intense pearlescent and deep metallic shimmer of various shades.
- NEW 15 COLORS；pearl white, silver white, rose red, golden, yellow, dark blue, blue, greenish blue, purple, shimmer black, golden, green, orange, brown, bronze, mauve.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Suitable for making bath bombs,soap colorant, epoxy resin, candles, nail art and any DIY art craft that you can imagine.
- Certified Safe: Our Mica Powder is a natural and organic product, full of vivid, colorful pigments, non-toxic and gentle to the skin, works great as a pigment powder set for a variety of makeup, lipstick, cosmetics and epoxy resin jewelry applications.
- If you have any problem with our products, please feel free to contact with us, we will resolve your problem at the first time
- Candle Dye Highly Concentrated Assorted Bottle,0.2-Ounce,8 colors
- This is super concentration Oil melting powder pigment ,Each bottle can be made 11 LB Soy Candle Wax and More
- Heat the wax or oil to 150 °-170°, then add the color and stir until it melts,Amount of 0.1‰--3‰
- They are three primary colors, which can be mixed to get more colors you want. It's the ideal candle dye.
- Complete Customer Support: We support 30 days refund and 24H after sale customer service.
- Soy Wax For Candle Making Dosage. Each block can be added to 40 ounces soybean wax, the richness of colors depends on the amount of dye used
- Multicolor Candle Dye. A set of 12 different colors as the picture shows, 0.18 OZ each color
- Easy to Use & clean. After melting the soybean wax or beeswax, put the dye block into the before melted wax and stir it. If you dye something incautiously, it can be washed away with hot water and will not stain your skin and clothes.
- Safety Natural Wax Dye. The DIY soy dyes are safety and non-toxic, animal friendly, irritant and stain free, gentle and safe to skin
- Candle Dye Blocks Application: The DIY candle dye suitable for scented candles, soy candles, Christmas candles, and other personalized candles. Suitable for newbie or professional to use.
- Package: our candle dye comes with 24 pack, 2g/0.07oz each pack. Each set also presented 30 pcs candle wicks.
- Colorful Wax Dye: these have 24 colors, there are light yellow, beige, black, light brown, vermilion, light pink, roland purple, orange, lemon yellow, deep pink, blue iris, pink, sky blue, aqua blue, grey, dark brown, lilac, purple jade, flesh pink, light teal, lawn green, green, lavender purple, heather.
- Safety dyes: they are non-toxic, mild and safe to the skin, no irritation, can be used at ease.
- Effortless control: All you need is .02 -.06oz of wax dye to fully color 1lb of candle wax.
- Application: paraffin wax, soybean wax, crystal wax (ice wax), butter wax, jelly wax, hand soap, etc.
- CREATE CANDLES IN ANY COLOR - With 24 gorgeous dyes, this set brings limitless possibilities to your candle-making craft or business. A single packet can color many candles.
- TRUE TO THEIR HUES - Onyx will be Onyx; Coral will be Coral. These colors are exactly as bright and rich as they are on the labels. Craft as light or as dark as you desire.
- CHIC & THOUGHTFUL PACKAGING - The dyes come individually labelled and packaged in a fun, creative purple box. Get this gift-ready kit as a present for yourself, or for your favorite candle-maker.
- MELTS QUICK WITH NO CLUMPS - Unlike many dyes today, these dyes melt fast when poured into melted wax and mixed evenly at 176F-185F. The chips donÕt clot, creating an even, smooth surface for your candles.
- MIXES SMOOTHLY WITH MOST TYPES OF WAX - Make your candles more colorful, whichever wax you work with. These premium dye chips are made to mix and set evenly with paraffin and soy wax.
- Pigment Powder: It is widely used for DIY hand soap making, colorants dyeing, colouring repair, painting, game playing, candle making, bath bomb, etc.
- Safe Material: This mica powder is made of natural nonmetallic minerals, safe to use this mica powder as a kind of pigment.
- Multiple Color Choice: Pack of 15 with 0.35 oz（10 ml）in each bottle. It is enough to use for a long time when making bath bomb.
- Bottle Packed: Easy to storage, keep clean and dry. No worry about spreading it everywhere.
- Note: We are filling in full bottles, as the powder is delicate, it will sink in during transportation, so it may not be full.
- HIGH-QUALITY CANDLE MAKING KIT: Non-Toxic, Safe to Skin, Cruelty-Free, Vegan-Friendly.
- 16 BRIGHT COLORS: shades of red, pink, blue, purple, black, green, yellow and orange.
- 4 CANDLE SCENTS : Lavender, Lemon, Vanilla, Eucalyptus. Great cold & hot throw!
- PERFECT FOR ALL WAXES: paraffin, beeswax, soy wax, palm wax and gel wax.
- ★100% RISK-FREE PURCHASE★ If you're not satisfied with our product, we'll refund you.
- 💧 NATURE'S COLORS: Blends quickly and easily. Natural colorizing dye may be used individually, blended to create custom colors, or to create exciting layered effects.It can be mixed with some oils and stay clear in melt & pour soap. NO NEED to add Polysorbate 80.
- 💧 FOOD GRADE AND SKIN SAFE: Free from Toxins and harsh chemicals. Can be used to color homemade clay dough and Slime with kids.
- 💧 COLOR: 16 bottles beautiful colors. We also adjusted the formula and the concentration for this batch so you can enjoy our quality soap making set for longer period of time.(Purple, Brown, Pink, Black, Cornflower Blue, Fruit, Green, Lemon Yellow, Orange Red, Blackish Green, Coral Red, Red, Sunset Yellow, Bluish, Green, Lavender)
- 💧 WATER AND OIL SOLUBLE:Can be used with silicon molds for bath bomb, or other materials like plastic, steel, or metal bath bomb mold.
- 💧 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE- You will love the pampering diy homemade crafting and bathing experience. We stand the quality behind our products.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Candle Making Dyes now!
Last update on 2020-08-06 at 12:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API