Looking for the best Car Subwoofers?
Discover now our comparison of the best Car Subwoofers. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Car Subwoofers are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Car Subwoofers in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- NEW MTX TNP212D2 12" 1200 WATT DUAL Bass Package System
- Box Content:
- 2) MTX Subwoofers
- MTX Subwoofer Box
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Ideal solutions for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle
- Ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet
- 20 Foot / 8 Gauge Red Power Cable, High Quality Competition Fuse Holder
- 3 Foot - 8 Gauge Black Ground Cable
- 16 Foot / 18 Gauge Blue Turn-On Wire, 30 Foot / 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
- 20 Foot High Performance RCA Interconnect, 6 Foot Split Loom Tubing
- (20) 4" Wire Ties, (3) Rubber Grommets
- 5/16" Ring Terminals, 1/4" Ring Terminals, (4) Speaker Terminals
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Note: Kindly refer User Manual before use
- Cone - Made from Polypropylene, the AR100DVC 10-inch car subwoofer provides a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound with the advantage of long-lasting subwoofers
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. Making our voice coils with this material, gives our speakers the advantage of longer pay times with lower weights
- Surround - We use rubber in a lot of our subwoofers. It has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear.
- Basket - A Stamped basket frame is able to absorb and transfer much of the energy produced by the speaker. It has good corrosion resistance, good mechanical property, high thermal and electrical conductivity and retains strength at high temperatures
- Specs - Resonant frequency: 36 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m): 85 Db, Impedance: 4 Ohms, Port frequency: 38. 2 Hz, Dimensions: 11” x 11” x 5. 4”, Mounting Depth: 4. 8”, Mounting hole: 9. 1”, Weight: 7. 6 Lbs.
- - BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3-year platinum online dealer so long as the purchase is made through . We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
- Brand: Alpine
- MPN: SWT-S10
- Type: Enclosed Non-Powered
- Speaker Size: 10"
- RMS Power: 250W
- INCREASED OUTPUT CAPABILITY – specialized tuned port with computer aided design and 2.5” Voice Coils vastly increases output efficiency for your subwoofers providing you with consistent low sounding bass
- DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED SUBWOOFERS – are carefully crafted for efficient and accurate bass, providing power handling up to 1100 Watts of Peak Power, 600 Watts RMS at a 4 Ohm impedance and Frequency Range between 30Hz – 200kHz for unrivaled sound superiority
- CURVED PLEXIGLASS VIEWING WINDOW – illumiNITE design with Brushed Aluminum subwoofer cones create a surreal viewing experience
- SOUND MDF CONSTRUCTION – and top grade in-line carpet eliminates the vast majority of enclosure movement for streamlined sound quality via both 12 inch subwoofers for unmatched sound superiority on the road
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY – guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty with excellent customer service
- DIMENSIONS – 30” W X 14.4” D X 14.4” H. Built in crossovers for ease of installation
- while the Ventilated Control Circuitry System ensures system coolness during peak usage while delivering studio quality performance
- SILVER POLYPROPYLENE CONE: This is for rigidity w/ good internal damping, to deliver a more accurate & well-rounded low-end. It is also known for its weather resistance, which is ideal for the temperature extremes common to automobile applications
- EXTRA DEEP ALIGNMENT: Car Subwoofer Bandpass Speaker System has a bandpass with an alignment of extra deep bass. It was made with extra deep bass to be able to produce a loud sound that makes you feel the vibrancy and have fun listening in your car
- RUBBER EDGE SUSPENSION DESIGN: This speaker system was designed a specially treated black rubber edge suspension, so the only vibrations you’ll be hearing will come from your music. A specially treated rubber surround is also ready for a beating
- BANDPASS DESIGN: Bandpass enclosures give you the best of both worlds. The two 10-inch subs are mounted inside a sealed chamber, which then delivers sound to the ported chamber through four specially tuned ports and into your vehicle
- 1000 WATTS PEAK POWER: This drop-in system is designed to create some serious bass, with monster 1,000 watts of power handling and its bandpass design. As an added bonus, the built-in neon accent lighting gives it an attractive custom look
- 1,000-watt subwoofer enclosure features two 10-inch subs in a custom bandpass box
- Subwoofers feature silver polypropylene cones, rubber surround, and high-temperature aluminum voice coil
- Bandpass design with four tuned ports for deep, efficient bass delivery
- Built-in neon accent lighting for added visual appeal
- Frequency response of 35 Hz to 1 kHz
- RMS Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Max Power Handling: 700 Watts
- Dual Voice Coil
- Sensitivity: 83.6 dB
- Mounting Depth: 5.5"
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Car Subwoofers now!
Last update on 2020-10-30 at 16:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API