Looking for the best Carbon Monoxide Detectors?
Discover now our comparison of the best Carbon Monoxide Detectors. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Carbon Monoxide Detectors are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Carbon Monoxide Detectors in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Tamper resist feature – Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet
- 2 LED’s: Red - Illuminates when in alarm mode. Green – AC power is present, normal operation
- Test/reset button: Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- End of life alarm: Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer; Temperature range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
- 2 AA battery backup
- Low battery hushes
- Event memory
- Loud 85 decibel alarm
- Low battery signal
- Peak level button – Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- Test button functions – Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide alarm
- LED operation – Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- 10 years after the initial power up, this alarm will “beep” 2 times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
- Note: This CO alarm is not battery operated. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup – the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
- Power source: 120VAC. Temperature range-40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C). Humidity range-5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Combination Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Can Detect the threat of these Two Gases
- SOUND AND LIGHT ALARM When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red light will flashes and a loud alarm pattern will sound--Loud 85 decibel carbon monoxide alarm with red light flash to protect your family's life and property safety from CO detector
- APPLICATION CO DETECTOR PLACEThis carbon monoxide detector suitable for all where it is possible to produce carbon monoxide, such as your home kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, hotel, or you are in the barbecue time, your parking garage
- ENERGY SAVING Operated by 3 AAA Batteries, You can hear the alarm when the power is low¬don't worry about when to replace the battery
- Quick Easy Installationy: Requires no rewiring; easy to mount on any wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket, screws and anchor plugs
- UNIQUE DESIGN — Portable and easy installation. Precise electro-optical sensor, high consistency and stability, move, or in the same place for that. Loud enough and sounds good.
- ALARM WARNING — When a Dangerous level of Carbon Monoxide is detected, the Red LED will flashes and a loud alarm pattern will sound, Loud 85 decibel alarm with LED Flash While in the Alarm Mode for the Life-Saving Safety.
- SAFETY AND VISIBLE— Protect the Family from Carbon Monoxide, With 3 digits LCD Displayer is Optional, 'Err' on the LCD to indicate the unit is malfunctioning. 'Lb' on the LCS to indicate it low battery and need to replacement. '999ppm' on the LCD to indicate CO level over 999ppm. If the Co leakage is less than 999p.
- ENERGY-SAVING — Operated by 3 x 1.5V AA Batteries (not included), The alarm sound pattern is 4 beeps every 5seconds for the first 4 minutes. In 4 minutes, it will change to 4 beeps ever minute to save the battery.
- ALARM STANDARD — 50ppm, alert within 60 to 90 minutes; 100ppm, alert within 10 to 40 minutes; 300ppm, alert within 3 minutes. Note: When you test the detector, please do not use gas blow the hole directly.
- Keep your family safe with this easy to use plug in carbon monoxide alarm; It works with any standard outlet and also has a battery backup for continuous monitoring of Carbon Monoxide levels, even if there's a power failure
- Features an advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that accurately detects carbon monoxide levels, no matter where the detector is placed in the room
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button; A loud 85 decibel alarm sounds when carbon monoxide levels reach dangerous levels. Low battery signal mute, quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- 7 year limited warranty; Equipped with end of life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety
- All first alert CO alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards. Item length is 3.4 inches, item width is 1.38 inches and item height is 5 inches
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)
- Voice Alarm – Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning, Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, 2 were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet. Test/Reset Button and LEDs – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Humidity Range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing
- Battery - Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Note: The date printed on the item is manufacturing date, not the expiration date. Refer to the PDF attached below in the technical specification for manual.
- Voice Announcements - Hush Feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with “Hush Mode Activated” and “Hush Mode Cancelled” voice announcement. If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100 ppm or higher, the unit will announce “Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed. Temperature range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C). Voltage (volts): 4.5
- High Sensitive & Quick Responsive: Build-in Carbon Monoxide Detector Chip and the electrochemical sensor, Enough to detect odorless invisible and deadly carbon monoxide in the air, Quick reaction to save your life in the first time when fire hazard occurs.
- Alarm Warning: When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flashes and a loud alarm pattern will sound--Loud 85 decibel alarm with LED Flash.
- Alarm Standard: 50ppm, alert within 60 to 90 minutes; 100ppm, alert within 10 to 40 minutes; 300ppm, alert within 3 minutes. Note: When you test the detector, please do not use gas blow the hole directly.
- Easy Installation & Widely Used: Coming with mounting accessories, just drill holes in appropriate positions, and done; Used for bedroom, kitchen, living room and any other area with a risk of fire danger can be installed a smoke detector and CO alarm.
- ENERGY SAVING: 3 * 1.5V AA battery powered CO detector (not included), Low Current consumption, Ultra-long Standy time. 12 months worry-free product guarantee, please contact seller first once you have any questions.
- Voltage: 3.6, Amperage: 1.65mAh, Chemistry: Li-SOCl2
- Diameter: 14.55mm
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- In this App you can see this topic.
- 1. How to Read Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- 2. How to Reset a Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 3. How to Test a Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 4. How to Troubleshoot a Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 5. How to Use a Carbon Monoxide Detector
- And you can see the Video and Game
- keyword : Carbon Monoxide Detector
- English (Publication Language)
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Carbon Monoxide Detectors now!
Last update on 2021-04-16 at 08:18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API