Looking for the best Children’s Board Game Books of 2019?
Discover now our comparison of the best Children’s Board Game Books of 2019. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Children’s Board Game Books are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Children’s Board Game Books in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Happy Meal
- Laura Numeroff
- HELP THE LADYBUGS FIND THEIR WAY HOME! Children lead their Ladybug home to the Rose Garden while avoiding the Praying Mantis and collecting aphids to feed the Lazy Ants! Adorable graphics, enchanting story...
- CHILD'S PERFECT FIRST BOARD GAME - SUPPORTS READING AND COUNTING! The thoughtfully designed playing cards helps nurture early readers and counters with colors, numbers and symbols. Children learn quickly...
- INVENTED BY A FIRST GRADER! Let it inspire your child! Makes a wonderful birthday or holiday gift!
- AWARD WINNING GAME! The Parents' Choice Foundation calls The Ladybug Game "a colorful and lively little board game for beginner game players."
- PLAYERS: For 2 to 4 players. AGES: 3 years and up. GAME TIME: Approximately 20 minutes.
- Educational Insights
- Publisher: Candlewick Entertainment
- Edition no. 0 (09/12/2017)
- Board book: 12 pages
- Jack Norworth
- Publisher: Charlesbridge
- Edition no. 0 (02/09/2016)
- Board book: 24 pages
- What you get - The game includes 1 game board, 4 movers, 4 mover bases, 1 spinner, 1 ferry tile, 10 magnifying glass tokens, 6 food tiles, 30 goldbug cards, 1 sand timer, and instructions
- Fun play experience - Eye Found It is a ton of fun for 2-4 players and makes a great gift for kids and families. It's a cooperative game for preschoolers where you race across Busytown along a game board...
- Clear instructions - The game is easy to learn with clear instructions, so you can start playing right away!
- Great replay value - You can race across Busytown over and over, and have a new and fun experience each time!
- Develops critical skills - Eye Found It encourages teamwork, promotes attention to detail, and reinforces object identification and matching skills
- Herve Tullet
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Edition no. 0 (09/16/2014)
- Game: 1 pages
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Chutes and Ladders when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for 2 to 4 players
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Chutes and Ladders can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- CLASSIC UP AND DOWN GAME FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Spin the spinner and move the pawn up the ladders and down the chutes. Chutes and Ladders is a classic game that children enjoy playing over and over
- BE THE FIRST TO REACH THE TOP: Players scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down! Land on good deeds to climb ladders but watch out for the chutes
- KIDS CAN PRACTICE NUMBERS: Children can practice counting and number recognition as they travel along the gameboard to get to the top
- Harcourt Brace and Company
- Chris Van Allsburg
- Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
- Edition no. 0 (10/04/2011)
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Easy to learn and play - Bugs in the Kitchen is a fun family board game for kids and adults. Roll the die! Create a path! Trap the bug!
- High quality components - Comes with 1 special edition HEXBUG nano, 2 batteries, 3D game board with 24 movable utensils, 18 bug tokens, 1 die, instructions.
- Great replay value - Playing time is 15 minutes, for 2-4 players.
- Long term quality - Ravensburger has been making products for the hand, head, and heart for over 130 years.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Jill Bellinson
- Publisher: Jason Aronson, Inc.
- Edition no. 0 (07/31/2002)
- Hardcover: 184 pages
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Children’s Board Game Books of 2019 now!
Last update on 2019-09-22 at 16:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API