Looking for the best Cooling System Additives?
Discover now our comparison of the best Cooling System Additives. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Cooling System Additives are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Cooling System Additives in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Cutting edge technology - We at red line created this industry, pushing bubbles out of the way to ensure efficient & effective engine cooling
- Ultimate cooling performance - Coolant additive with a unique agent that lowers temperatures by reducing and eliminating bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces
- Perform & protect - Waterwetter protects from rust & corrosion, allowing the use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates
- Easy to use - Use one bottle for most cars & light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons. Larger cooling systems should use 2 bottles; Small cooling systems should use 1oz per quart
- Why red line - Established in 1979, red line products perform & protect better than any on the market. No compromises
- OPTIMIZES PROTECTION
- Prevents erosion and electrolysis
- Compatible with all coolants types
- Contains lubricants to protect the water pump
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Protects all metals from chemical electrolysis
- Provides unsurpassed cooling system corrosion protection
- Enhances heat transfer and reduces operating temperatures
- Prevents deposits and contamination which lead to overheating
- Only coolant protectant with built-in pH indicator; pH indicator for use in straight water applications
- Specially formulated for use in all heavy duty diesel, CNG, and LNG engines, in both stationary and vehicle applications Especially effective in severe-duty service such as vocational and off-road
- Ready to use Requires no supplemental coolant additive (SCA) additions Contains no phosphates, silicates, borates, amines, or nitrite
- Has a high boiling point of 375 Degree F and provides low temperature protection to -40F Will not vaporize, eliminating boilover and after-boil Generates low system pressures, prevents coolant loss, and reduces strain on cooling system components
- Contains no water, effectively eliminating corrosion, wet-sleeve liner and water pump cavitation erosion Minimizes the potential for corrosion and electrolysis issues, and reduces maintenance costs
- During installation ensure that all of old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing this product
- Reduces Engine Cylinder Heat Temperatures
- Allows Safe Advancement of Ignition Timing Resulting in More Horsepower
- Prevents Overheating in High Performance and High Load Engines
- Complete Protection from Rust, Corrosion and Electrolysis
- Compatible With All Types of Antifreeze, does not contain ethylene glycol
- Stops cooling system leaks
- Compatible with all brands of anti-freeze including conventional green or blue and extended life red/orange or yellow (OAT/HOAT) coolant
- Premium carbon fiber formulation for extended protection
- Convenient, pre-mixed coolant for motorcycles, ATVs, karts, etc.-pour and go
- Blended with purified, deionized water and proper WaterWetter percentage
- Reduces rust, corrosion and electrolysis, cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Compatible with all antifreeze and coolant
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
- Used only with cars with green coolant .
- Subaru Genuine Coolant Cond. SOA635071 X12 ( Case discount)
- 1993-2008 Impreza Wrx STI
- 1998-2008 Forester
- 1990-2008 LEGACY and Outback
- RED LINE OIL
- Coolant Additives
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Cooling System Additives now!
Last update on 2020-09-29 at 12:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API