Looking for the best Emergency Food Supplies?
Discover now our comparison of the best Emergency Food Supplies. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Emergency Food Supplies are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Emergency Food Supplies in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 11 varieties of entrées and soups (including dessert)
- 92 servings, 21,170 calories, and 557 grams of protein
- 4-gallon watertight pail for easy transportation
- Great for home, cabin, motorhome, and office
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
- Shelter-in-place food storage and evacuation food supply
- Shelf life ranges from 10 to 30 years*
- QSS-certified food supply
- Averages 1,854 calories per day, 46G Protein Per Day, 307 Servings
- 8.5-gallon watertight pail is easy to transport
- Easy to prepare and ready in minutes
- Shelf life of up to 25 years*
- Lid color may vary based on availability
- Pail color shown is subject to change
- Emergency food supply averages over 1,200 calories per day
- 200 tasty servings for up to 30 days of hearty food
- Convenient 30-Day Meal Planner included
- Easy to prepare survival food, just add water and cook
- Ideal for home, cabin, motorhome, office, or student dorm room
- Up to 25-year shelf life
- 162 Servings
- 17 Food Pouches
- 20,360 Total Calories
- 6 Breakfast Varieties
- Up to a 20 Year Shelf Life!
- Layton, Peggy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 304 Pages - 10/22/2002 (Publication Date) - Clarkson Potter (Publisher)
- COMPLETE; Bear Essentials’ survival food kit contains basic non perishable items; Our survival supplies kit contains enough emergency food to last an adult 15 days, consuming 2,000 calories of emergency food rations per day; This 20 lb non perishable food pack contains white rice, black beans, rolled oats, macaroni and pancake mix
- QUALITY; Each pack of emergency supplies has undergone stringent quality inspection and countless hours or development. Bear Essential’s emergency food supply contains everything you need and nothing you don't, saving you space and money; Our promise is this; if we wouldn’t consume these bulk food supplies ourselves, we won’t sell them
- LONG LASTING; The perfect complement to your emergency preparedness items, this survival food with 25 year shelf life contains enough emergency rations to see you through any crisis situation; For long term food storage solutions, Bear Essentials’ food rations are the answer
- FOR EVERYONE; More than just prepper gear and supplies, our survival food kit is also perfect for people who want an MRE alternative or wish to avoid the risk of crowded grocery stores; Better yet, our emergency food supplies are stackable, making each box of survival essentials a practical long term food supply
- OUR PROMISE; If you don’t love our food survival kit, simply let us know what the issue is with your emergency food supply with 25 year shelf life and we’ll do whatever it takes to make things right; If the product is damaged, we will replace it for free, no questions asked. At Bear Essentials, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and outstanding quality
- VARIETY PACK - 60 serving survival foodl kit provides a delicious variety of ready-to-eat entrees, individually wrapped for convenience and freshness when you need them most
- 25 YEAR SHELF LIFE - With a 25-year shelf life, our emergency foods are designed to withstand the test of time, reducing waste and worry when maintaining disaster preparedness kits
- MULTI-USE READY TO EAT FOODS - All in one survival food kit can be stored at home or in your vehicle for emergency situations or, individually wrapped pouches can be taken along on hiking, backpacking, and camping trips
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED - Emergency food supply contains 60 servings
- JUST ADD WATER - Easy to prepare in any situation, just add water, wait 12-15 minutes and enjoy delicious, hearty food - no cooking necessary
- 140 Servings
- 1,828 Calories Per Day & 25,600 Total Calories
- 9 Meal Varieties
- Easy to prepare. Just add water!
- Up to a 25 Year Shelf Life!
- 176 Servings
- 26,440 Total calories
- 2,203 Calories Per Day
- (16) Pouches with (7) Food Varieties
- Up to a 20 Year Shelf Life!
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Emergency Food Supplies now!
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 05:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API