Looking for the best Emissions Analyzers?
Discover now our comparison of the best Emissions Analyzers. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Emissions Analyzers are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Emissions Analyzers in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 🚗【Enhanced OBD2 Diagnosis】: Fully covers OBD2 diagnosis modes, read/clear codes, live data, freeze frame, with O2 sensor, Mode 6, Mode 8, MIL status.
- 🚗【Live Data Visualized Comparison】: Greatly supports Four parameters comparison, record the live data for later review.
- 🚗【Powerful Database & Wide Vehicle Coverage】: Exclusive support for 40,000 DTCs, leading the industry.Works on almost all the gasoline cars with standard OBD2 protocols 16pin connector.
- 🚗【One-Key I/M Readiness】: Independent button for quickly enter into diagnostic function.
- 🚗【What You Get】KOLSOL NEW Generation KS501 Vehicle Diagnostics Code Reader Obdii Scanner Emissions Analyzers,and our 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Battery powered and self-contained infrared gas analyzer
- Accuracy: all channels 5 % relative to gas reading
- Repeatability: all gas channels +/- 3% full scale
- Fuel selection: Allows HC to be measured and displayed as Hexane for Gasoline, Propane for LPG, and Methane for CNG.
- Efficient: The combustion testing tool reliably measures the carbon monoxide and O2 level of furnaces and boilers, as well as temperature, draft and differential pressure
- Durable: The flue gas meter is equipped with an extremely sensitive CO and O2 sensor with up to 6 years of life expectancy and a measuring range up to 4,000 ppm
- Easy application: Start measuring from standby mode at the touch of a button. Extra strong magnets at the back of the meter enable a hands free and secure measuring operation
- Intuitive: Thanks to the large HD smart touch display with a clearly structured measurement menu, the flue gas detector offers all measurements at one glance
- Complete Set: Includes long life O2 and CO sensor, retrofittable NO Sensor, spare combustion probes and filters, rugged hardshell case and easyHeat software
- 🎄【Top OBD2 Scanner】 Recommended by Ezvid Wiki and Onsite Associates Program. Car care and repair can be expensive, especially if you don't know what the issue is.While you can take it to a mechanic who should have the right tool to diagnose the problem, having OBD2 scanner like FOXWELL NT201 can save you money and time by locating the issue yourself.
- 🎄【One-Click Smog Check】This car scanner with One-Click I/M Readiness key for quick state emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification,test results of your vehicle health status clearly and vividly in graphical way you’ll see if the car is ready to pass the emission test, without the hassle of driving around endlessly, or continuously coming back to the repair shop for retest.
- 🎄【Car Health Doctor】 The OBD reader contains all 10 modes of obd2 tests, quickly read and erase code,On-board monitor test (Mode 6), EVAP system,test,O2 sensor, turn off CEL(check engine light), reset monitor, retrieve VIN of your vehicle,live data in both graph and text forms, freeze frame data,built-in DTC look up library can be automatically displayed after reading.
- 🎄【Wide Coverage & Multiple Language】NT201 vehicle check engine code reader works on most gasoline domestic and import vehicle 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars,included light-duty trucks (12v only), SUVs and mini-vans with standard OBDII/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocol. Supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. 5 kinds of language avaliable :English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
- 🎄【A Necessity in Your Vehicle Toolbox】Designed with 2.4' TFT colorful LCD display screen, No battery required, the scan tool is charged directly from the OBDII interface in your vehicle (please turn your vehicle ignition on), making it convenient for Home and Autoshop Mechanics.Lifetime free update via a computer(Windows 7/8/10 ONLY).No need to read the manual to know what to do, even for a beginner.
- SMAN Manifold Micron Gauge (4 Port)
- Newly designed SMAN manifold
- Replacement for SMAN400 series
- Four valve manifold with micron gauge
- Toughest, most advanced digital refrigerant manifold on the market
- 🎄【ENGINE/ABS/SRS SCANNER】 Foxwell NT630 Plus obd2 scanner will performs full detection on vehicles three mainly ECU's systems (ABS/ SRS/ Engine). Active test allows you to active or control ABS/Airbag/SRS system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators.
- 🎄【ABS BLEED SCAN TOOL】 NT630Plus will perform abs auto bleeding for 60+ car makes. A must automotive diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycle the pump and valves during the bleeding process. Retrieve a firm brake pedal! Also shows you ABS live data, such as the speed of each wheel, ESP sensors data, Brake assist data and CAN signals data.
- 🎄【SAS CALIBRATION DIAGNOSTIC TOOL】 Steering angle sensor should be reset or recalibrated after an alignment is performed or parts in steering systems are replaced. NT630 obd2 scan tool will help you calibrate the on-board system sensors with the steering geometry of a newly aligned vehicle, ensuring the systems works as intended, saving your time and labor costs.
- 🎄【CHECK ENGINE CODE READER】AutoVin new feature could automatically identify the vehicles’ information. Read and erase fault codes, retrieve I/M readiness, freeze frame data, show live data, O2 monitor test, EVAP test(Mode 8), advanced on-board monitor test(Mode 6).
- 🎄【LIFETIME UPGRADE】Download and install the lastest “Foxassist” from new FOXWELL official website, connected the device with PC to obtain newly added parameters and functionality forever at your fingertips. Playback and data print are also available.
- Universal Compatibility: Applicable to MOST US-based cars (made in 1996 or later), EU-based cars (made in 2001 or later), Asian cars (made in 2008 or later), and all OBD II/EOBD/CAN-compliant vehicles.
- Smog Check: Clearly shows whether the emission-related systems are operating properly or ready for inspection and maintenance testing; turns off check engine light and resets monitors; views freeze frame data, read live PCM data stream, EVAP system test data, On-Board Monitor test data and display live O2 sensor test data.
- Shows the code and what the code means directly. Able to retrieve generic (PO P2 P3 and UO) manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes, and vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN). And can store the data you have viewed (DTCs, freeze Frame, live data, etc).
- Supports all OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN (Controller Area Network).
- No battery needed, just plug it into the OBDII port and start diagnosis. Features a 2.5-foot flexible plug and a 7-button panel. Supports DTC look-up, and software upgrade. Supports multi-language display (English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian).
- Safe Operation --- Driven by 12V DC voltage for safe operation, built-in air pump, no external air supply required, the tester has intelligent control, high temperature protection.
- Widely Compatible --- The Detector is designed for leak detection of automotive intake systems, fuel systems, exhaust systems, cooling systems, and oil circuits. It is suitable for all home vehicles, accurately diagnoses leak locations, and guarantees your car. Safe to drive.
- Comprehensive Detection --- This automotive leak detector can comprehensively detect the car intake system, EVAP system, exhaust system, cooling system to ensure your car is always in good condition.
- Easy to install --- The leak detector is equipped with all the necessary accessories and is easy to install and fully self-operating.
- Compact & Portable --- The tester is sophisticated and compact, it is easy to carry and store, so you can test your car at any needed time.
- TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT: MS300 check engine code reader can read, clear generic, manufacturer-specific and pending codes. It enables you to figure out why CEL is on like a pro and turn off check engine light instantly after proper repair.
- MECHANIC APPROVED: MS300 OBD2 scanner works with most OBDII compliant(OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN) sedans, SUVs and light trucks post-1996 for US cars, post-2000 for EU-based and Asian cars.
- DIAGNOSE IN SECONDS: MS300 auto code reader features easy to use 2 button design to read, clear DTCs to help home mechanics locate car problems fast. With an intuitive interface and easy-to-read backlit screen, this diagnostic code reader is easy to use.
- SMOG CHECK: MS300 car code reader retrieves I/M Readiness status to check emission-related systems like misfire monitor, fuel system monitor, comprehensive components monitor, O2 sensors, EVAP to help your vehicle ready pass the annual smog check.
- NO BATTERY NEEDED: MS300 OBDII scan tool communicates with vehicles through standard 16-PIN OBD2 cable and it’s powered by vehicle directly- no battery needed. Please follow the correct usage order: Engine off- Plug MS300 in- Turn Ignition On.
- RETRIEVE VIN NUMBER: MS300 engine code readers can retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9 for quick vehicle identification and cut time spent locating the cause why the check engine light is on.
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with most OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Size: approx. 100*24mm
- Products: plastic lens, prism, lens, etc
- Easy and very convenient to use.
- Mainly used to observe the dispersion spectrum of light emitting body.
- 1 x Spectroscope
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Emissions Analyzers now!
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 08:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API