Looking for the best Fertility Tests & Indicators?
Discover now our comparison of the best Fertility Tests & Indicators. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Fertility Tests & Indicators are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Fertility Tests & Indicators in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- ✔Specially designed for "Trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally: [email protected] ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable.
- ✔ Easy to Use: Dip the test, check the result, and snap a picture. The Premom APP will automatically align your valid test results for visible progression tracking. You can track and view your cycle, fertility window, and predictions at any time. No need to keep the old urine test results anymore!
- ✔ Easy to Read: A test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Clear and solid lines help to pick up the most fertile time without guess.
- ✔ Accurate and Reliable: Levels of LH as low as 25 mIU/ml can be detected within 5 to 10 minutes. Over 99% accurate at detecting your LH surge.
- ✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service with any questions you may have.
- The Clearblue Fertility Test Sticks help you get pregnant faster*. Must be used together with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.
- The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home monitor that's designed to identify all your fertile days**, typically up to 6 each cycle
- Patented technology tracks and evaluates not one but two key hormone levels (LH and E3G)
- Suitable for women with cycles 21-42 days long
- 30 test sticks for 3 cycles of use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor available with, or without, a Touch Screen (monitor sold separately)
- FERTILITY HORMONE TEST - The only comprehensive fertility hormone test that you can take at home. The test can be taken on birth control. Test approved for women aged 21 to 45.
- ACCURATE + AFFORDABLE - The same test as clinics typically cost over $1000. The test is validated by physicians and is CLIA certified.
- PROACTIVE INSIGHT - Learn about your ovarian reserve (how many eggs you have), fertility red flags (like thyroid issues or PCOS), potential outcomes for IVF or egg freezing, your menopause timing + more!
- HOW IT WORKS - You’ll test for between 2 and 8 hormones. Collect your sample (just a few drops of blood) at home then send it in the mail. You’ll get a personalized dashboard in under 10 days.
- WHAT YOU GET - Every Modern Fertility test comes with a free 1:1 consultation with a fertility nurse and access to the Modern community where you can connect with others + get your questions answered.
- Easy to read, digital ‘smiley face' results. Constant smiley for 2 days after peak fertility is identified
- Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days to get pregnant(2) – at least 2 more days than any other test
- Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- Clearblue is #1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand(1)
- 10 Clearblue Ovulation Test Sticks included
- Is over 99% accurante at detecting the LH surge
- ✔️ EASY & FAST - Our Male Fertility test is a rapid in vitro diagnostic test of sperm count in semen.
- ✔️ CONVENIENT & PRIVATE - Our Male Fertility test kit will allow a man to test his fertility potential, privately and discreetly in his own home.
- ✔️ 99% ACCURATE - Sperm count is widely recognized as the major indicator of the fertility in men. The threshold definition (cut off point) of male infertility has now been set by the World Health Organisation (WHO) at a sperm concentration of 20 million sperm per mL of sperm.
- ✔️ INEXPENSIVE - Who should use FertilMARQ? A sensible decision for any man planning a pregnancy with their partner is to test their sperm count.
- HELPFUL TEST - This easy-to-use, at-home test measures 5 hormones that play key roles in a woman’s fertility. Levels of these hormones can give you a broad overview of the hormones related to fertility—and reveal any potential imbalances that may be contributing to fertility problems.
- CONVENIENT, AT-HOME SAMPLE COLLECTION - Test includes everything you need for sample collection (only a small amount of blood is needed as a sample). The prepaid shipping label included with the test makes it easy to send your sample to the lab for analysis. Due to an increase in demand, you'll get your test results on our secure online platform up to 5-8 days after the lab receives your sample.
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND RESULTS - Gain meaningful insights about your health with easy-to-understand test results. Download and share with your healthcare provider, family, or friends. We also provide you with additional resources and helpful tips along the way.
- CERTIFIED LABS - Each partner lab we choose to work with is CLIA-certified (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments). This means they have to meet high standards to obtain both state and federal certifications and submit themselves to regular inspections.
- PHYSICIAN-REVIEWED - Everlywell test orders and results are reviewed and approved by an independent board-certified physician within your state. Not available in the following states: New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island. Test taker must be 18+.
- This bundle contains 2 items (may ship separately) - Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test, 10 tests and Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown, 2 tests
- #1 Ovulation Brand recommended by OB-GYNs  Clearblue is the World's #1 Selling Brand in home pregnancy and fertility tests  Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test tracks 2 key fertility hormones
- Maximize your chances of getting pregnant – typically identifies 4 or more fertile days  Is over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge. Over 99% accurate  at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period
- Clearblue Digital Pregnancy test with Smart Countdown is the only pregnancy test that reassures you that the test is working by counting down to your clear digital result
- Gives a clear Digital ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’ result in words. The digital display uses Words for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
- Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test 
- The ONLY brand that can tell you 6 DAYS sooner than your missed period 
- FIRST RESPONSE can tell you 6 DAYS SOONER than your missed period 
- Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone 
- Read your result in just 3 minutes. Scan & Confirm results for FREE, with EasyRead app. Instantly converts your pregnancy test results into the words "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant”
- FSH Menopause Kit : Femometer One Step FSH Urine Test Strip is a home -use test kit to measure Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in your urine. This may help indicate if you are in menopause or perimenopause. Contains 3 tests.
- Symptoms of the menopause: Before the menopause the level of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) in urine ranges between 10 and 20 international units per litre (IU/L). During post menopause the FSH rises above 25 IU/L and is permanently elevated. This change in FSH levels leads to the typical menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, vaginal itching, sweating, insomnia, depression, heart problems, reduced libido, dry eyes, painful joints and sluggish digestion.
- Convenient and Reliable: FSH levels will change when you go through the menopause because you won’t be having periods anymore. So, measuring the FSH level can be a useful way to tell whether you’re going through the menopause. The Menopause Test allows you to reliably identify whether you have gone through the menopausal transition phase. The post menopause is the time after your last monthly period and occurs in most women around the age of 50.
- Private and Easy to use: The FSH test makes it easy and affordable for women to check FSH level quickly and discreetly in the comfort of home—in just 30 minutes or less. The appearance of a color line in the control region (c)tells you that you followed the test procedure correctly and the proper amount of urine was absorbed.
- Second Confirm: Single measurement of FSH level may give misleading result due to the fluctuating nature of FSH secretion. Specimens drawn at different times of the day may vary. Elevated levels of FSH should be confirmed by more than one FSH measurement. A second test is provided with the test kit to check again a week after the first test.
- Accurate with Extra Confirmation
- 4 Results - Great Value
- The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test provides unmistakably clear results in words – ‘Pregnant' or ‘Not Pregnant'
- The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test is easy-to-use with clear positive (+) or negative (-) results
- So sensitive you can test up to 5 days before your missed period(1)
- 2 Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Tests with Smart Countdown, and 2 Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Tests included
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Fertility Tests & Indicators now!
Last update on 2021-09-22 at 20:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API