Looking for the best Flywheel Locks?
Discover now our comparison of the best Flywheel Locks. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Flywheel Locks are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Flywheel Locks in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 6 Volt And 12 Volt Applications
- Locks flywheel in place when removing harmonic balancer on 6.6L Duramax Engines with Allison automatic transmissions
- Saves time by locking the flywheel at the transmission instead of having to remove the starter for water pump replacement
- On 2500 and 3500 pickups, remove metal spring-loaded inspection plate on the bottom of the transmission
- For more information check the main Lisle tool- 22100
- Replacement part for Lisle tool- 22100
- Flywheel Lock 112160 Special Tool
- 6 Cyl BIMMER
- M10, M30, s14 and s38.
- We have a wide variety of Special Tools
- Be sure to read more details (below) in the Product Desciption..
- - Designed to lock the transmission flex plate in place for performing the timing service on N20/N26 engines.
- - BENEFITS：When replacing the timing chain, this tool can hold the flexible plate while releasing and torquing down the central bolt on the vibration damper hub. It helps to release and tighten down the central bolts on the vibration damper.
- - APPLICATION: Compatible with BMW N20 & N26 engines. Please refer to the Product Description below for specific vehicle models.
- - Comparable to B-M-W Factory Tool No.83302222742 (Note: Automatic transmissions only).
- - SUPERIOR MATERIAL: Made of advanced heavy-duty steel structure, durable and anti-corrosion, providing a long-term service.
- 【Fitment】Suitable for BMW N20 and N26 engines, compatible with BMW factory tool #83 30 2 318 117, 83 30 2 212 825, 83302222742 (Note--Automatic transmissions only.)
- 【2801 Flywheel Holder】Used for locking the transmission flex plate in place for performing a timing service on N20/N26 engines and secure the crankshaft with the transmission installed (connect to engine).
- 【7676 Oil Seal Repair Kit】Used for aligning the balancer shaft into the correct timed position and holding chain sprocket for removing and installing/replacing the oil pump or chain or balance shaft housing during chain repairs.
- 【Package Includes】1 * 2801 Flywheel Holder AND 1 * 7676 Seal Repair Kit [2 * Screw - PH3 M6 x 1.0 & 1 * Hex Drive Size 10 (length: 26mm)].
- 【Benefits】While replacing the timing chain, can hold the flex plate while releasing and tightening down the central bolt on the vibration damper hub.
- APPLICATION- 2801 flywheel holder compatible with BMW N20 & N26 engines.Used for securing the crankshaft with the transmission installed(Connected to engine).
- FUNCTION- While replacing the timing chain, this tool can hold the flywheel holder; It helps to release and tighten down the central bolts on the vibration damper.
- HIGH QUALITY- Ultra-precise design, advanced heavy duty soild steel structure, durability and anti-corrosion.
- NOTE- Automatic transmissions only. Comparable to Factory Tool No. 83302222742
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- V-SEK brand is committed to creating high-quality products and providing 100% after-sales service.If you have any question about this 2801 flywheel holder,don't hesitate to contust us.Your satisfaction is our main concern.
- For easy torquing of gland nut!
- 2800 Flywheel/Flexplate Holding Tool, Steel, Black Oxide Compatible with Chevy/GM, LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, Each.
- Clears all RWD bellhousings. Manual and Automatic
- Proven design for strength and reliability. Featured with high strength and reliability.
- Easy to install - just bolts in place of your starter and locks securely into the flywheel teeth
- Used on engine stand or in the vehicle. Bolts in place of starter.
- FITMENT: Works on BMW N20 and N26 engines. Used for securing the crankshaft with the transmission installed (connected to engine)
- FUNCTION: While replacing the timing chain, this tool can hold the flywheel; It helps to release and tighten down the central bolts on the vibration damper.
- REPLACEMENT: Comparable to BMW Factory Tool No. 83302222742. (Note: Automatic transmissions only.)
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: Made from advanced heavy duty soild steel structure, durability and anti-corrosion, providing a long term service.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Yoursme aims to provide the best service for our customer, if you're not 100% satisfied with our item, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days. We support 12 months’ Warranty. If you have any problems about our products, please feel free to contact us.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Flywheel Locks now!
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 03:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API