Looking for the best Fuel Transfer Tanks?
Discover now our comparison of the best Fuel Transfer Tanks. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Fuel Transfer Tanks are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Fuel Transfer Tanks in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 50-gallon rectangular liquid storage tank made of 14-gauge steel with a black finish
- Recommended for construction and agricultural use and designed to accommodate LUND's full-size cross bed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables and should be not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Measures 60-inches (L) x 18-inches (W) x 12-inches (H)
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Rugged linear polyethylene construction
- 12 volt transfer pump delivers fuel at 10 gallons per minute
- Integrated forklift pockets for moving the tank when full
- Integrated recesses are provided for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
- Equipped with protective and lockable cover
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Non-Rusting 0.125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- Volume: 110 Gallon Capacity
- Rectangle - L: 48" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Highly Robust Construction: Capacity: 116 Gallon; Flow Rate: 10 GPM. Color: Red. Made of durable polyethylene material, this portable diesel tank is durable, capable of handling changing weather conditions, and resistant to UV radiation. These high-quality materials ensure long service life.
- 116 Gallon Diesel Tank: The portable diesel tank has a well-designed structure. Two valves are provided for pressure release, and a 13.1 ft delivery hose facilitates remote power use. The mechanical clock gauge displays the level of diesel in the tank. Additionally, a 12V pump with a 10 GPM flow rate, battery clamps, a 13.1 ft electric wire, and a lockable cover is also included.
- Automatic Dispensing Nozzle: Made of premium aluminum alloy and PVC material, this automatic fuel nozzle has a smooth surface finish and is built tough. There is no chemical reaction between the nozzle and oil, so there will be no corrosion or tarnishing. These features ensure long service life.
- Easy to Transport: The portable diesel tank has two grooves for easy and secure movement. It's easy and secure for the staff to lift diesel tanks with convenient grooves, and the integrated forklift pockets allow for secure and stable lifting onto a vehicle.
- Wide Application: The diesel fuel tank is designed to transport diesel fuel wherever needed, offering users the ultimate convenience by allowing them to refuel remotely on-site. It is used in many fields, including tanker trucks, outdoor industries, construction industries, etc.
- 36 gallon capacity fuel transfer tank
- Baffles add strength while preventing contents from shifting
- Easy transport of non-flammable liquids such as diesel fuel, water and fertilizer
- Lockable cap and coupler for security
- Flush mounted dual 2 inch reinforced bungs allow for fast flow
- Product Type:Auto Accessory
- Item Package Dimension:53.34 Centimeters L X 53.34 Centimeters W X 142.24 Centimeters H
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Item Package Weight:54.431 Kilograms
- RDS offers a full assortment of tanks in various capacities and dimensions to fit your needs
- Gasoline auxiliary fueling is allowed, if siphoned from the top of the tank by using an electric fuel pump
- Heavy Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- 5 Stability Baffles and Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs to Secure to the Truck Bed
- 42 Gallon Capacity
- Tanks have internal baffles for extra strength and to control the flow of contents when moving
- 2" NPT reinforced bungs allow mounting a pump on either side of the tank
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed
- AM-TANK 58 Portable 58-gallon tanks manufactured in high density linear roto-molded polyethylene for the safe and reliable transport and supply of Diesel.
- Tanks are equipped with: 2 inch filling plug equipped with three-effects (pressure/de-pressure/overturning) air vent device.
- Special suction net filter to stop and separate impurities
- Integrated forklift pockets (to lift when full). Integrated handles (to lift when empty). Integrated recesses for securing with ratchet lashing straps during transport
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Fuel Transfer Tanks now!
Last update on 2022-08-08 at 04:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API