Looking for the best Fuel Transfer Tanks?
Discover now our comparison of the best Fuel Transfer Tanks. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Fuel Transfer Tanks are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Fuel Transfer Tanks in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 50-gallon rectangular liquid storage tank made of 14-gauge steel with a black finish
- Recommended for construction and agricultural use and designed to accommodate LUND's full-size cross bed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables and should be not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Measures 60-inches (L) x 18-inches (W) x 12-inches (H)
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Rugged linear polyethylene construction
- 12 volt transfer pump delivers fuel at 10 gallons per minute
- Integrated forklift pockets for moving the tank when full
- Item Dimensions 37 inches L x 24 inches W x 26 inches H
- Equipped with protective and lockable cover
- Integrated recesses are provided for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- RDS offers a full assortment of tanks in various capacities and dimensions to fit your needs
- Gasoline auxiliary fueling is allowed, if siphoned from the top of the tank by using an electric fuel pump
- Offset Hinge is designed to fit tight against the front of the tank and still allow the lid to open without rubbing ; Not compatible with DEF Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Patented fully foamed lid creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent bending or warping
- Stainless steel paddle handle lock provides strength,security and long-term corrosion resistance.Commercial Grade Vented Cap and Mounting Flanges for proper ventilation of non-flammable liquids
- Connecting rod enclosure helps prevent box contents from bending or jamming the locking system
- Fully Welded One-Piece Tub is designed to support heavy loads, absorb tool drops into the tub and prevent leakage
- Large 36-gallon capacity
- Overfill restriction provides automatic shutoff at the pump to prevent spilling
- Built-in baffles add strength and prevent contents from shifting during transport
- 2in. dia. flush-mounted inlet and outlet bungs allow for fast flow
- Lockable cap adds security
- Tank 100% pressure tested and submerged to test for leaks
- Fully welded seams. The lid has a stainless steel keyed lock, with 2 opening handles
- Heavy-duty aluminum mounting brackets
- No-Rust Aluminum Tank can be used to transport diesel, gasoline, or aviation fuel
- DOT Approved Tank with 1/8” heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Facilitates convenient transfer of fuel
- Machined from heavy-duty steel
- Includes a lockable cap, coupler which allows venting and a recessed drain plug
- Ensures extended longevity
- Corrosion resistant
- Non-Rusting 0.125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture White Powder Coat Finish To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Volume: 110 Gallon Capacity
- Rectangle - L: 48" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Product Type:Auto Accessory
- Item Package Dimension:59.69 cm L X 81.28 cm W X 144.78 cm H
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Item Package Weight:86.636 kg
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Fuel Transfer Tanks now!
Last update on 2021-06-24 at 03:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API