Looking for the best Garden Lawn & Mulch Paint?
Discover now our comparison of the best Garden Lawn & Mulch Paint. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Garden Lawn & Mulch Paint are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Garden Lawn & Mulch Paint in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Highly concentrated, makes up to 4 gallons and will cover up to 2,000 square feet depending on condition of grass and manner of application
- Last for months
- Manufactured in United States
- ENHANCE CURB APPEAL in seconds with our liquid mulch colorant. Applied with a pump sprayer, Endurant lets you refresh or change your landscape without the back-breaking labor of laying down new mulch.
- 4 VIBRANT COLORS make your lawn and landscape pop with natural colors. Select from brown, black, cypress red or pinestraw. Each 32-oz bottle treats up to 1,000 square feet and dries within minutes.
- COST-EFFECTIVE liquid mulch colorant saves you from buying multiple bags of costly colored mulches. Because Endurant Mulch Dye lasts up to 7 months, you’re spared from frequent mulch replacements.
- EASY TO APPLY for a professional appearance, simply mix 8 oz of Endurant Mulch Color into 1 gallon of water and spray onto mulch. If a darker shade is desired, reapply to the desired color depth.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND ORGANIC Endurant Mulch Color Concentrate is safe for people, pets, plants and the environment. Reviving existing mulch also saves up to 8 additional trees from use as new mulch.
- Solo Pressure Sprayer 430-2G. Miscellaneous Lawn And Garden
- Manufacturer: SOLO INCORPORATED P
- Manufacturer part number: 430-2G
- Easy-to-fill funnel top and easy-to-clean large secondary opening
- 28-Inch unbreakable wand provides extended reach
- Commercial shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature minimizes user fatigue
- Chemical resistant seals provide outstanding durability
- Four-nozzle assortment for multiple spraying tasks
- REVITALIZE DORMANT GRASS on large lawns, athletic fields or commercial landscaping with Endurant Turf Colorant. Mix 1 gallon (3.78L) of Endurant Turf Colorant with 15 gallons (56.7L) of water to cover approximately 5,000 sq. ft. of grass.
- ENDURANT TURF COLORANT is our classic green pigment for vibrant and lush green grass with a natural appeal. Associated with actively growing plants and turf, It has a wide range of applications.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND ORGANIC Endurant Turf Colorants transform brown, dead-looking grass into beautiful landscapes even during dormant seasons. Non-toxic to pets, it is ideal for restoring urine-damaged lawns.
- APPLIES EASILY to small and average size lawns with a garden sprayer. For large applications, a backpack sprayer may be used. We suggest a conical fine mist to reduce waste and promote even coverage.
- LASTS UP TO 3 MONTHS depending on growth rate, mowing frequency and weather. Endurant Turf Colorant dries in about 60 minutes. To prevent tracking, we recommend waiting 2 hours before walking on grass.
- Fast drying marking paint
- Cover up Brown spots while still allowing the existing foliage to grow
- Will not harm plant or grass
- Does not wash away with rain or irrigation
- Restores faded mulch & adds instant curb appeal with a pure midnight black color
- Easy to use, simply mix 2-5 ounces of mulch color concentrate per gallon of water, point and spray
- Concentrated mulch spray dye treats up to 2,800 square feet
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, and safe for plants, pets and humans
- Treats up to 4,800 square feet of existing green grass area
- Makes 10 gallons of colorant
- For use in a pump sprayer
- Preserves existing ground-cover 3-4 times longer than non-treated areas, saving time, energy and money
- Mulch Dye restores old faded mulch to a beautiful, freshly landscaped appearance.
- Mulch Dye adds instant curb appeal to any home or business. The Mulch Dye is a commercial grade, professional pigment intended for a longer lasting, beautiful result.
- Directions: First apply water to sidewalks or other areas where treatment is not desired. Shake well before using. Mix 2-5 ounces of concentrate per gallon of water in a pump type sprayer. Set nozzle to medium mist. *Always test a small area for desired mixture. Apply 2-3 coats from different directions for best results and even appearance. Allow a few minutes between coats
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, and safe for plants, pets and humans
- Restores faded mulch & adds instant curb appeal with a pure midnight black color Easy to use, simply mix 2-5 ounces of mulch color concentrate per gallon of water, point and spray
- These hand-painted, decorative stepping stones are sure to brighten up your garden or yard. Step through your flower bed or vegetable garden without disturbing your flowering friends
- Bright detailing means that you'll be ready to step to the next lady bug garden walking stone without having to guess where it is. They match the aesthetic of any garden, no matter the ensemble.
- When the weather starts to turn for the cold, bring them inside to preserve their bright colors until next year. They're sturdy and durable because of their ceramic material composition.
- Keep these ladybug garden stones for your own needs or give them as a gift to that gardener. If you have family who loves landscaping, these ladybug stepping stones will delight.
- Cold cast. ceramic. 7-3/4"W x 8"L, each.
- KEEP’N IT GREEN Grass paint: Is your grass dead, dormant, or in need of a touch up, drought or have a mandatory water restriction? Our concentrate can restore the natural, healthy and lush green color to dormant and distressed grass. The formula is eco –friendly, easy to use providing instant results – dries in one hour. Water based, environmentally friendly and contains no hazardous chemicals, heavy metals, or other ingredients that are harmful to turf.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN, PETS, AND PLANTS: We can restore the natural green color of dormant grass, using a permanent green pigment (not a dye). The dye contains no hazardous chemical or heavy metals. Safe for animals and children. You can forget about watering! Without water the remaining grass will go dormant and stop growing, which means no more mowing.
- REPAIR DRY YELLOW DEAD BROWN GRASS: Keep’n It Green can help save you money! It will also protect the environment and preserve water. Water bills and irrigation water usage can be reduced up to 80% while maintaining a gorgeous green lawn.
- HAVE A BIG YARD - Dries in 1 hour. Give your lawns a lush green grass without the expense and environmental hazard of harsh chemicals and fertilizers. Enjoy a green lawn for up to 3 months, depending upon weather and frequency of mowing.
- YOU CAN get the desired look with just three items: Keep’n it Green Dye, Water and a Garden Sprayer. Have your Neighbors be jealous!
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Garden Lawn & Mulch Paint now!
Last update on 2021-04-15 at 16:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API