Looking for the best Gas Welding Torches?
Discover now our comparison of the best Gas Welding Torches. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Gas Welding Torches are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Gas Welding Torches in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Powerful Flame Temperature Heat up to 5252°F (2900°C)
- Solid Brass Fittings, Heavy-Duty Design. Made in Taiwan.
- Pin Point Burner Tip, Super Powerful Flame Temperature make it easy to Cutting, Welding, Brazing and Soldering
- Free Accessories, Sturdy Metal Made Cylinders Stand Racks and Flint Lighter
- Please understand this torch should be used with both MAPP/Propane and Oxygen bottles. The running time is mainly dominated by disposable Oxygen bottle because its limited content, not by the torch itself.
- Trigger-start ignition easily ignites the flame
- Versatile webbed flame completes a variety of household projects, including small diameter soldering, thawing, melting and heat application
- Use only with propane fuel, such as the Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. Propane Hand Torch Cylinder
- Angled stainless steel burn tube
- Flame control valve easily sizes flame and extinguishes when finished
- Die Forged Brass Medium Duty Torch Compatible with Victor Series 100 Torches
- Uses Series "3" Cutting Tips (Small Tips) and comptible with Victor Series 100 Welding and Heating Tips.
- Included Size "2" Acetylene or Propane Tip. Can Cut up to 1" (Thicker or Thinner cuts can be achieved with additional number tips - See table in picture Nº: 5)
- Select from the menu between Acetylene or Propane and Cutting, Welding and Heating Tips options.
- Includes Check valves for additional safety - Use of flashback arrestors is always recommended. Assembled Handle + Cutting Attachment Total Length: 17" - Total Weight with Cutting Tip: 1 Lb - 14Oz
- 4L Oxygen cylinder CGA5401pc / 2L Acetylene cylinder CGA5101pc
- welding tip # 1 and # 2 2pc / Oxygen regulator1pc
- Acetylene regulator1pc / Twin welding hose 4.5 meters 1set
- Tip cleaner 1pc / Welding goggle 1pc / Spanner 1pc / Spark lighter 1pc / Red tote 1pc
- Tank are ship out empty
- REFILLABLE&ADJUSTABLE FLAME: The butane torch lighter is refillable and compatible with most butane gas refills(Gas is not included in the lighter). “Flame Regulator”can control the flame height easily for various needs. “Red Rolling Wheel dial”can switch between a jet flame and a regular flame. Please fill the lighter with butane before using. Ensure that the”Switch” button is off while filling.
- WINDPROOF FLAME: This lighter works well even in wind conditions with effective and hot flames. 1300 Degree flame adjusts for use.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Dimension 6.42 x 0.91 x 0.71in(L x W x H). Weight 90g. Material: Stainless steel + Plastic. Continuous burning time: No more than 8 minutes.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Great for indoor and outdoor activities, perfect as a camping lighter, hot barbecue, firework lighter, hob lighter, candle lighter, fireplace starter, grill lighter and emergency fire starter tool, etc. Can be used on welding, repairing pipeline, removing paint, repairing jewelry, melting lockset without worrying the flame burning your hand. Inner loaded support spares your hands if necessary.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: GOLDNCONN Jet lighter comes with elegant gift box and 1 YEAR WARRANTY. We strive to provide you highest quality products and best service, please feel free to contact us if there is any issue, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- General Maintenance Work - Extremely Popular General Maintenance Work, Automotive Repair, Metal Sculpture, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration etc
- Ideal Use - For iron or steel welding, braze-welding, plus brazing, cutting, bending & forming
- Waterproof Storage Compartment - Carrier is made of tough, lightweight polypropylene; Waterproof storage compartment
- Regulator Type - Rear entry regulators for better balance on the small cylinders Oxygen Regulator Type: (CGA540) Acetylene regulator Type: (CGA200)
- Complete Set - Compatible gas-welding accessory kit includes a 20cu. ft oxygen tank and 10cu. ft acetylene tank with regulators, along with full brass torch assembly
- Stubby Gas Lens Kit for all 17, 18 & 26 series TIG torches. This kit allows you to put a 9 or 20 cup onto a 17, 18 or 26 torch head.
- Includes collets, gas lens collet bodies, 5 alumina ceramic cups 53N series size #4 53N58, #5 53N59, #6 53N60, #7 53N61 and #8 53N61S for using with gas lens collet body, heatshield, short and medium back caps. These will handle the following tungsten sizes: .040, 1/16, 3/32 & 1/8.
- This kit fits all 17 & 26 series air cooled torches and 18 series water cooled torches, including the Lincoln PTA-17, PTA-18 and PTA-26 torches, Miller Diamondback DB17, DB18 and DB 26 torches, along with the Weldcraft LS-17, WP-17, WP-18 and WP-26 torches.
- Max Temperature heat up to 2642°F (1450°C), Powerful Swirl Cyclone Flame
- Trigger Start Piezo Ignition, Anti-flaring
- Use standard propane or MAPP or MAP/Pro gas cartridge
- Ideal for soldering, brazing, welding
- CSA certificated, Made in Taiwan
- Gas Service: Acetylene, Oxygen Regulators: G250-150-540, Fuel Gas Regulator: G250-15-510
- Cutting Tip: 0-3-101
- Welding Nozzle: 0-UM-250
- CA411-3 Cutting Attachment
- Combines the best of Victor cutting performance with uncompromising value
- All-new WH411C torch handle provides a more ergonomic grip
- Made of a high-strength alloy, more durable than a standard brass handle
- Color-coded knobs reduce confusion when operating the torch
- Built-in check valves for safety
- Feature extreme swirl technology
- Generates more heat than other hand torches for faster brazing times and less gas consumption
- Industrial applications include high capacity and HVAC applications
- Higher heat levels, in a short amount of time, enable the pros to quickly complete the job
- Processes are Air/MAPP and propane
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Gas Welding Torches now!
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 08:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API