Looking for the best Hydraulic Oils?
Discover now our comparison of the best Hydraulic Oils. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Hydraulic Oils are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Hydraulic Oils in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Please see Product Description regarding the Prop 65 Warning
- It is suitable for all extreme weather conditions
- Guarantees full performance from -40 Fahrenheit to +266 degrees Fahrenheit
- Specially designed for power steering, level control, shock absorber and hydro-pneumatic suspension and stability, traction control systems
- Excellent for use in electro-hydraulic mechanisms of convertible tops and central lock systems
- Premium Quality Hydraulic Fluid: Anti-wear hydraulic oil is designed to provide high durability protection in high pressure severe, service application. It is formulated to provide nonesuch rust protection as well as foam inhibition. It has excellent oxidation resistance, provides superior anti-wear protection and water separating characteristics.
- Long Service and High Performance: Hydraulic fluid provides long service drain interval in the most demanding work conditions, 6000+ hours of ultimate protection. Premium, highly refined base oils together with additive package provide extraordinary protection for rubber parts, gaskets and hoses in hydraulic system. Pour hydraulic oil and stay tension free!
- Functions and Characteristics: This oil has wide operating temperature range, - 40F to 130+ temperature is bearable. The fluid will flow and provide ultimate performance for the hottest summers to the coldest winter. It has zero foaming and rapid water separation characteristics along with rapid aeration preventing system lockup and overheating.
- No Comparison whatsoever: How it is different than the others? Try to compare us with any of the other hydraulic oils in the market. Pick any. Firstly, it has significant higher viscosity index vs the rest. Secondly, it has higher anti-wear protection – up to three times higher in various cases. Thirdly, it has outstanding cold flow, down to -40F and it has outstanding shear stability and oxidation control. Lastly, It has a long life which is double that of almost every other hydraulic oil.
- 100% Satisfaction and Guarantee: We are determined to provide you maximum satisfaction through this highly premium hydraulic oil. You need to keep your equipment lubricated to have excellent experience. We highly appreciate your feedback and want to keep you and your equipment all the time. Happy Shopping!
- Package Dimensions: 3.09 L x 8.9 H x 4.15 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 2.17 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- Part number: M3332
- Outstanding performance versus OEM fluids and specifications
- Replaces virtually all OEM fluids; dyed red to help quickly and easily identify leaks, and to prevent confusion with motor oil
- Substantially less slipping; over 6,000 hours oil life in hydraulic systems
- Optimal brake hold and friction stability; 22.7% more mid-point friction coefficient retention versus OEM requirements for outstanding transmission grip and shift performance
- Virtually zero foaming; extremely rapid aeration and foaming stability produces zero foaming in all hydraulic performance parameters
- Highest Quality Standards
- Highly Reliable
- Professional Products
- Hydraulic systems and fluid drive units. May be added to existing fluids. Not for use in hydraulic brakes.
- Made in the USA
- FULL SYNTHETIC - No compromise formulation, full synthetic with extremely high-performance metrics. EXTREMELY ECONOMICAL - Lowest cost per hour of operation. Period. MULTI-VISC FORMULATION for wide viscosity range applications.
- TRUE ALL-SEASON - Extreme temperature range for arctic cold (-54 F) to hot desert summers. Trouble-free, long duration, flawless hydraulic response, and power transfer.
- 7,000 -10,000 Hour RATING - Minimum 7,000 hour rating and up to 10,000 operational hours in severe service. ZERO FOAMING - Virtually zero foaming in high-stress environments and extremely rapid air release & air separation. Prevents hydraulic cavitation.
- EXTREME THERMAL STABILITY - Highest viscosity index (194) of any commercially available hydraulic oil. Outstanding temperature tolerances and shear stability under high loads. Prevents overheating, blown hoses, over-pressure, and facilitates excellent heat transfer to keep hydraulic systems cool.
- CONTAINS 300% ANTI WEAR BOOST - Exceptionally high ZINC levels and corrosion inhibitors to protect expensive pistons and all types of hydraulic pumps.
- Use to help prevent rusting and corrosion
- Compatible with all standard fluids
- Heat stable at all operating temperatures
- Contains anti-wear lubricants
- Anti-Foam and wax free
- 6,000 HOUR SEVERE SERVICE - Extremely long life fluid, with very long oxidation life. 3 times the life of most other fluids.
- ANTI-WEAR BOOSTER PACK - Contains a built-in severe service anti-wear booster pack. Three times the zinc of most other hydraulic oils.
- HIGH VISCOSITY INDEX - Ultimate durability in all types of service. It does not overheat, prevents hydraulic cavitation, maintains fluid seals on pistons, and does not shear.
- ZERO FOAMING - Virtually zero foaming on all industry-standard tests and ultra-rapid air release.
- SAVES 50%- 80% on fluid costs annually vs regular or economy hydraulic oils.
- 6,000 HOUR SEVERE SERVICE - Extremely long life fluid with very long oxidation life. Three times the life of most other fluids.
- ANTI-WEAR BOOSTER PACK - Contains a built-in severe service, anti-wear booster pack. Three times the zinc of most other hydraulic oils.
- HIGH VISCOSITY INDEX - Ultimate durability in all types of service. It does not overheat, it prevents hydraulic cavitation, maintains fluid seals on pistons, and does not shear.
- DIRECT OEM FLUID REPLACEMENT for CAT HYDO 10 and CAT HYDO 10 Advanced OEM fluids.
- ZERO FOAMING - Virtually zero foaming on all industry-standard tests and ultra-rapid air release. SAVES 40%- 80% on fluid costs annually versus regular or economy hydraulic oils.
- Hydraulic Jack Oil
- Formulated to perform at a wide range of temperatures
- Contains anti-foam additives and rust inhibitors
- Reduces friction
- It is mixable with other standard hydraulic jack oils
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Hydraulic Oils now!
Last update on 2020-10-01 at 18:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API