Looking for the best Light Truck & SUV All-Terrain & Mud-Terrain Tires?
Discover now our comparison of the best Light Truck & SUV All-Terrain & Mud-Terrain Tires. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Light Truck & SUV All-Terrain & Mud-Terrain Tires are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Light Truck & SUV All-Terrain & Mud-Terrain Tires in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- All-terrain tire for jeeps, light pickups, and SUVs
- 5-row tread pattern with multiple traction edges
- Extra-deep tread pattern
- Highly-engineered acoustics for lower road noise
- Meets the severe snow service requirements of the RMA and RAC
- Increased durability and reduced tire noise, characteristics of full width steel belts and joint less cap piles
- On-and-Off road tire stress reduced with dual body piles
- Outstanding climbing ability with dual pitch, off-center staggered tread blocks
- Offered in P-metric and LT-metric as well as large diameter flotation sizes
- 121 load index
- Max Load LB 3195
- Max PSI 80
- Treadlife: N/A
- Season: All Season
- Performance: Mud Terrain
- Car Type: Light Truck
- Load Range C, 6-Ply Rating, 6 P. R.
- This all-terrain tire offers a smooth ride with a zig-zag centerline for superior flat resistance
- Outstanding Ride Control: Tread designed for stability with large contact patch
- Noise treated tread design: This baby is quiet
- All Season Design and Mud & Snow rated for all driving conditions
- Exceptional Wet and Dry performance for all weather conditions
- Tire only
- This product is not for sale in the state of Arkansas
- Made to Mud - Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack Tread Design with massive tread blocks designed to deliver incredible grip from any approach angle
- Built to Climb - Take on Earth's toughest terrain with advanced UTV-specific tread compounds that help enhance grip on rock and slick surfaces
- Standard Limited 6 Year
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Load capacity: 1760.0 pounds
- Model : 748958571
- The Package Length of the Product is 32 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 32 inches
- The Package Height of the Product is 11 inches
- Your purchase includes One Federal Couragia M/T Tire – 33 x 12.50R20
- Tire dimensions: Overall diameter – 32.8” | Section Width – 12.3” | Weight – 63.49 lbs. | Max load – 2600 lbs. | Load Range – E
- Rims specifications: Standard Rim – 10” | Approved Rim width – 9.5”-10.5”
- Reinforced compounds contribute to exceptional durability against cuts, chips and abrasions
- Aggressive tread design and strengthened shoulder deliver excellent traction and protection from off-road impact
- Italian (Publication Language)
- Package Width: 36.7 pounds
- Package Height: 9.8"
- Package Length: 29.5"
- Package Width: 29.5"
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Light Truck & SUV All-Terrain & Mud-Terrain Tires now!
Last update on 2020-12-03 at 19:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API