Looking for the best Low Temperature & Freeze Alarms?
Discover now our comparison of the best Low Temperature & Freeze Alarms. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Low Temperature & Freeze Alarms are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Low Temperature & Freeze Alarms in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Automatically dials any telephone number when the temperature inside your home, cabin or business drops below 45°F (7°C)
- Continues to call until the alarm is acknowledged – calls every 15 minutes or every 2 hours (user selectable)
- Operates during a power failure* (uses 2 AA batteries for back-up power – not included)
- Calls out to warn if the backup batteries are low and need replacing; Ring Equivalence Number (REN): 0.1B
- Uses existing telephone line, DSL or VOIP phone connections*
- Offers a simple protective solution to prevent frozen pipes when you are away
- Easy to install by simply plugging the unit into a lamp near the front of your home.
- The unit flashes the lamp light if the temperature dips below a preset level in your home so the pipes won't freeze and burst
- Provides temperature range of 35-to-60-degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes 1-year limited warranty
- Maximum plug in wattage is 120 Watts
- EASY TO READ: Large LCD Display 5/8” Numbers, Toggle from Indoor Room to Refrigerator / Freezer Temperatures.
- (2) TWO ALARM SETTINGS: High and Low Temperature Manually Set Alarms
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -58 to 158°F (-50 to 70°C) with an Accuracy of +/- 2°F
- (3) THREE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Magnet, Key Hole or Flip Down Stand
- FULL 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied for *Any Reason*, JUST SEND IT BACK
- 【EASY TO READ】: Large LCD Display Digital Big Numbers, inner and outer temperature conversion. Outer temperature is the temperature from sensor. Sensor cable can be used to detect fridge, freezer, wine cooler, fish tank, refrigerator temperatures.
- 【DOUBLE ALARM FUNCTION WITH LED INDICATOR】: High and Low outer or freezer temperature manually set alarms. Highest/lowest temperature alarm function with LED light flashing for 5 seconds. Allows you to manage the temperature of the refrigerator or wine cooler more effectively, without wasting food.
- 【RECORDS MIN and MAX LEVELS】: Minimum and maximum temperature memory stores high and low readings with MIN/MAX button, makes it easier for you to check for changes in temperature.
- 【THREE MOUNTING OPTIONS】: Standing on a table or attached to the freezer surface(with backside magnet) or attached to any surface with the Velcro which provided.
- 【COMPACT and PRACTICAL】: The Small Refrigerator Thermometer is powered by one LR44 batteries (included). Measures 2.56"x 0.71"x 2.33". Accuracy ±1°C /±2 °F. Suitable for indoor outdoor, kitchens, restaurants, bars, aquariums, and cafes,etc. 【WARRANTY】:This product promises 365 days warranty from the date of purchase.If by any chance the product is defective, please contact us by email, we will arange a refund or replacement within 24 hours.
- Low/High temperature alarm call-out
- Water Sensor to monitor leaky pipes, basement floods, over-flowing sump pumps, burst washing machine hoses.
- Power outage alarm
- Calls three telephone numbers and sounds an audible alarm
- Low battery alarm
- Remote WiFi temperature and humidity monitor. 3 year warranty; the only sensor you'll need!
- Superior 1 year (+) battery life! Completely wireless, battery operated sensor (AA batteries included). No gateways or wires needed. Connects to WiFi and sends text and email alerts for high/low temperatures, humidity levels, WiFi connection loss and low battery.
- Check-in remotely from anywhere, anytime using your mobile, tablet or PC. Connects to your WiFi and monitors temperature and humidity in your home, refrigerator/freezer, walk-in cooler, wine cellar and much more.
- Data logging with unlimited history. No subscription and no fees. Accurately monitor conditions 24/7.
- Free email and phone support 7 days a week! Fast, knowledgeable assistance. Made in America. Support American manufacturing & ingenuity.
- Monitor Your Property - MarCELL can be used to monitor and protect homes, RVs, greenhouses, data centers/server rooms, boats, sheds and so much more.
- 4G Cellular Connected - MarCELL can be used anywhere there is a Verizon cellular signal and continues to operate in power outages. Monthly subscription plans as low as $8.25.
- Instant Alert Notifications - Receive alerts via text, call or email when temperature and humidity levels reach critical levels, or power is lost.
- Internal Battery - MarCELL uses an integrated Lithium-ion battery that can last up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage.
- Monitor From Anywhere - Use our intuitive app to view your readings at anytime, from anywhere. Review historic data and get instant updates on current environmental conditions.
- WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer: Connecting with 2.4 GHz WiFi(doesn't support 5G WiFi) or Bluetooth, you can remotely monitor temperature and humidity. Alert will be sent to "Govee Home" App when beyond preset value. Help keep an eye on your house when you're away from home.
- Accuracy: Govee WiFi thermometer hygrometer accesses temperature accurately within ±0.54℉ and humidity ±3% with Swiss made sensor.
- Dual Display Methods: Govee WiFi thermometer hygrometer is equipped with clear LCD screen. You can check the current temperature humidity on LCD display, or you can get current and historic data via app.
- 2 Years Data Export: WiFi thermometer can record over 2 years data and upload to phone via WiFi. Choose different interval of data as you need. Export the last 2 years' data in CSV format.
- Functional APP: Govee Home is a smart App with features of low battery alarm, easy setting and data sharing (log in with same account). Simply switch the temp unit °F/°C, calibrate and pre-set the alarm value through your fingers on APP.
- Flexible: Add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for data and alerts via the Internet
- Powerful: Line of sight range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home
- Easy one-time setup with our beautifully designed, free app (iOS or Android)
- Accurate: Swiss-made sensing component provides reliable, accurate measurements
- Set it and forget it: Pushes readings to devices via Bluetooth and alerts you if there's a problem
- TRUSTED LEAK PROTECTION – Protects your home with around the clock leak and freeze detection. Immediately alerts you via email, text and 80db audible alarm when a leak is detected. Two-year battery life with two easily replaceable AAA batteries, plus battery and WiFi strength levels on the SimpleSENCE app.
- SECURE FAST & EASY SET UP – Connects to your Home 2.4G Wi-Fi in only a few minutes and the easy to use SimpleSENCE App allows you to be up and running with no gateway needed, no additional equipment required, and no monthly subscription fees. 100% compliant with new 2020 state enacted cyber security regulations.
- INSTALL MULTIPLE SENSORS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS – Install throughout your home, office, vacation home, rental property, and even aging parents’ homes. Place next to water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, under kitchen and bathroom sinks, behind toilets, in basements, next to sump pumps, and in attics.
- UNLIMITED ALERT NOTIFICATION CONTACTS – No limit to the number of contacts you can add to your alert notification list to help shut off the water if you’re not home, including family, friends, neighbors, and tenants.
- DEDICATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Protecting your home from leaks is our number one priority. If you need any assistance at all with your SimpleSENCE, please reach out to us directly, we’re happy to help and based in the USA.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Low Temperature & Freeze Alarms now!
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 08:18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API