Looking for the best Math Teaching Materials?
Discover now our comparison of the best Math Teaching Materials. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Math Teaching Materials are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Math Teaching Materials in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 【Safe Math Materials】:Non-Toxic Natural wood and paint, non-sharp wood numbers and sticks, ASTM CPSC Certificated
- 【Valuable Homeschooling Tools】: Totally 70 math number blocks and 100 PCS colorful counting sticks, which help kids learn the math manipulatives much easier for elementary school
- 【Learning Gift for Toddlers】: A good leanring gift for kids birthday/Christmas. A lot of fun in this math toy to learn.
- 【Learning/Drawing Boards and Sticks】: Kids can do mathematics with the numbers and sticks, teach clock and time on the wooden board. Also they can write or draw on the other side blackboard. Parents can do 1+2=? simple questions with numbers and sticks for kids to answer
- 【Extend Preschool Learning】: It can develop kid's intelligence, practical manual ability,logic brain development and counting skills, to keep kids quiet and patient for hours
- Pershan, Michael (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 126 Pages - 04/06/2021 (Publication Date) - John Catt Educational (Publisher)
- FRACTION CUBES: Teach students to name fractions and decimals, comparing and ordering fractions, improper fractions, mixed numbers, and model different operations involving fractions.
- UNIT FRACTION MATH MANIPULATIVES: The 9 color fractions manipulatives cubes represent 9 value of fractions. The plastic math cubes are durable and easy to clean. The fractions are on one side, the other 3 sides blank.
- FRACTION CUBE PIECES: Each of the fraction cubes represents a whole, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eights, tenths, and twelfths. The largest cube measures 4-3/4" x 3/4".
- 4TH GRADE MATH: Students often struggle to visualize and understand the concept of fractions. Fraction tower cubes can be use to help students see relationships between fractional parts of the same whole. They can compare and order fractions, see equivalent fractions, and explore common denominators.
- MONTESSORI MATERIALS: The bright and colorful math cubes make learning fractions fun and engaging for your kids. The fraction manipulatives allow your students to develop a deeper understanding of fractions through hands-on experiences. Our math manipulative fraction math cubes are Montessori themed, meaning that they're hands-on for kids to learn on their own.
- Get more knowledge: comes with 8 different math posters, multiplication chart, division chart, addition chart, subtraction chart, fractions and percentages, place value, USA currency and 3D shapes
- Designed for learning: the preschool poster is specifically designed for children, featuring its lovely vibrant colors and eye-catching graphic elements that will make sure to capture kids attention; Each size in 16 x 11 inches, suitable size for better visibility and flexibility for kids classroom decorations in school, playroom or home
- Quality material: the learning posters are made of 250 gsm cardstock, double side covered with quality PET film for added durability, waterproof, tear resistant and reusable, also it could dry erase with water-based markers; Definitely a great learning aid material
- Nice gift for toddler and kid: these delightful colors preschool education posters are great for pre-k, preschool, home schooling, nursery home, kindergarten, baby learning posters; It includes everything you need for a solid early learning start, making learning full of fun and engaging for individuals potential
- Flat packing and easy to use: these toddler educational posters come with glue point dots; You can hang them on wall; Enjoy bright colors and beautiful illustrations and images for a fun learning experience with your kids; These posters will make children smile in any environment
- Our set of math machines puts fun math practice right at kids’ fingertips
- Self-directing machines are totally self-checking--great for independent skill-building practice
- Perfect for teaching and reinforcing addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with numbers 1-9
- Includes 4 sturdy math machines; each is 8 1/2" x 9 1/2"
- For ages 5-11 years
- 12 Different wall posters : multiplication chart, division, addition, subtraction, numbers 1-100, fractions and percentages, math keywords, roman numerals, place value, money, time and 3D shapes
- Features : made of 250 cardstock, double side covered with high quality PET film for added durability, waterproof, tear resistant and reusable, also it could dry erasable with water-based markers so you could illustrate on the content of posters for better expression
- Delightful colors and illustration : designed with beautiful colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity; Each size in 40 x 28 cm/ 16 x 11 inches, suitable size for kids
- Flat and easy to use : we do not roll our posters in tubes like many of competitors, ready to mount with glue point dot which comes with package, you can also hang them on wall through the hole of plastic bag
- Great gift for children : these delightful colors preschool education posters are great for home schooling, preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school, our posters make learning more fun and grip your toddler's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity
- DeAnna Horstmeier (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 372 Pages - 11/11/2016 (Publication Date) - Woodbine House (Publisher)
- 【Wooden Math Counting Toy for Toddlers】 This math learning set includes 40 wood ring blocks in 4 colors for the use of counting and stacking, 35 pieces wooden number tiles (digital 0-9 and mathematical symbols +, -, ×, ÷, =), and a holder with 5 pillars.
- 【Montessori Math Material for Preschoolers】 It’s designed for the use of children at all developing stages of math skills and numeracy. From basic 0-9 learning and counting, stack the rings to the right number on the tiles, let the toddlers recognize numbers and understand the relationship between number and quantity. Then math arithmetic learning for preschoolers to solve more complex problems and continue to learn and develop a deeper mathematical understanding.
- 【Learning while Playing】 The founder of the Montessori method of teaching believed in the importance of giving children concrete experiences with math concepts. This can be achieved in a way that is interactive and fun for your kids. Learning through play affords your children a concrete foundation for math that they will benefit from later.
- 【Quality Beech Wood Material and Safe Toys】 All the components are made of high quality solid beech wood with beautiful wood grain and stained with non-toxic water-based paint. Smooth sanded wood blocks are safe to toddlers, no worry of small parts.
- 【Great Educational Toys Gifts for Kids】 This math toy is an exceptional gift for toddlers age 2 and up, from the very young to school-age children. It helps toddlers developing their stacking and fine motor skills, and helps preschooler and kindergarteners learning counting, addition, subtraction, equations, building a concrete foundation that will help them succeed later in life.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Adams, Dennis (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 182 Pages - 02/19/2014 (Publication Date) - Rowman & Littlefield Publishers (Publisher)
- TEACH NUMBERS AND COUNTING: The Montessori approach recognizes that a child’s potential for learning is greatest when provided with tactile, multisensory tools. Counting Peg Boards capitalize on this concept by helping children grasp the concept of numbers at an early age through sight recognition and the use of wooden counting pegs.
- QUALITY & LONGEVITY: You can count on these Counting Peg Boards lasting through the preschool years and beyond! They are crafted of durable hardwood, and coated with a child-safe lacquer for a smooth, beautiful, lasting finish. Made from high-quality, sustainably harvested rubberwood.
- MONTESSORI TEACHER APPROVED: Children can practice counting and developing early math skills with these hands-on, natural wooden counting peg boards. This educational material introduces children to the concept of one-to-one correspondence between name, quantity and numeral, and can be adapted in many ways as your child progresses through his or her math curriculum.
- STORAGE BAG AND BOX INCLUDED: The storage box neatly holds all 10 wooden counting boards and the canvas drawstring bag holds the pegs, making it easy to present this activity on a shelf or take it on the go.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: Montessori & Me Counting Peg Boards are made from natural, sustainably sourced wood and all materials exceed lab testing standards for 100% non-toxic safety. The pegs are carefully designed and tested to meet CPSIA requirements and do not present as choking hazards. The pegs and boards are painted with non-toxic, child-safe paint.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Math Teaching Materials now!
Last update on 2023-01-27 at 20:39 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API