Looking for the best Medical Hammers?
Discover now our comparison of the best Medical Hammers. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Medical Hammers are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Medical Hammers in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Used to test joint reflexes or bone fractures in the joints
- 7.5 inch chrome handle
- Triangular rubber head
- Intended to elicit patellar reflexes as well as myotatic reflexes
- Tapered handle tip is designed to elicit plantar reflexes
- Features a PVC bumper and a 7.5" chrome plated handle
- Available in burnt orange color only
- ► TAYLOR TOMAHAWK REFLEX HAMMER: The SurgicalOnline Taylor Tomahawk Reflex Hammer is a classic reflex hammer design that has been trusted for accurate readings for many years. It features a triangular rubber head attached to a flat + sturdy metal handle. The Taylor reflex hammer is the most commonly used reflex hammer for neurological examinations + to test joint reflexes or bone fractures. Testing for reflexes is an important part of the neurological physical examination.
- ► USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: This Taylor Tomahawk Reflex Hammer is user friendly and easy to clean. It features a Mead Mallet and Triangular rubber head. This product comes in various different colors so you can match your other supplies or simply chose your favorite! This is an ideal addition to a kit for nurses, medical students, doctors, emts, paramedics, cnas and more.
- ► DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The stainless steel construction and professional quality make the Taylor reflex hammer ideal for hospitals and specialty clinics. Corrosion resistant and tarnish free - This hammer will not bend or snap on you. It will last and remain dependable for medical personnel over many years.
- ► ACCURATE PERFORMANCE: Not only is it aesthetically pleasing but the SurgicalOnline Tomahawk Taylor Percussion Hammer accurately and effectively elicits muscle stretch reflexes, superficial or cutaneous reflexes, as well as plantar and abdominal reflexes, with less effort and greater patient comfort.
- ►100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Being so sure of the high quality of our Taylor Tomahawk Reflex Hammer we at SurgicalOnline offer you a 30 Day Money Back Warranty. No Questions Asked, No Strings Attached! With nothing to lose, order yours today!
- NEUROLOGICAL REFLEX TAYLOR PERCUSSION HAMMER The SurgicalOnline Taylor Reflex Hammer is a classic diagnostic neurological medical instrument used to test joint reflexes or bone fractures in the joints. This Taylor Hammer features a triangular rubber head with a sturdy metal handle. Testing for reflexes is an important part of the neurological physical examination in order to detect abnormalities in the central or peripheral nervous system.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION The stainless steel construction and professional quality make the Taylor reflex hammer ideal for hospitals and specialty clinics. Corrosion resistant and tarnish free - This hammer will not bend or snap on you. It will last and remain dependable for medical personnel.
- USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: This Taylor Tomahawk Reflex Hammer is user friendly and easy to clean. It features a Mead Mallet and Triangular rubber head. This product comes in various different colors so you can match your other supplies or simply choose your favorite! This is an ideal addition to a kit for nurses, medical students, doctors, EMTs, paramedics, CNAs and more.
- ACCURATE PERFORMANCE: Not only is it aesthetically pleasing but the SurgicalOnline Tomahawk Taylor Percussion Hammer accurately and effectively elicits muscle stretch reflexes, superficial or cutaneous reflexes, as well as plantar and abdominal reflexes, with less effort and greater patient comfort.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT The sleek design of our Taylor Hammer offers easy portability everyday. Slip it into a medical bag, pocket, backpack, or easily store it away in a draw. Great for medical students going back and forth to clinicals. User friendly balanced design is effective and lightweight to prevent less user fatigue and increase patient comfort.
- Handcrafted Since 1971 | Lifetime Warranty | Latex-Free
- PRECISELY BALANCED > extra-long handle
- Accurately and effectively elicits muscle stretch reflexes, superficial or cutaneous reflexes, as well as plantar and abdominal reflexes, with less effort and greater patient comfort
- 3-IN-1: Reflex Hammer with Needle and Brush, can spin out the needle at the top, a brush can spin out at the tail.
- NEUROLOGIC REFLEX DIAGNOSIS: Accurately and effectively elicits muscle stretch reflexes, superficial or cutaneous reflexes, as well as plantar and abdominal reflexes, with less effort and greater patient comfort.
- STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE: Our reflex hammer features a sturdy stainless steel handle, it can be sterilized easily for physical examinations. It is designed in a way that allows you to hold it with a firm and comfortable grip.
- DUAL HEADS: Our hammer features two heads, one end is small, and one end is large for precise tendon percussion.
- EASY TO CATTY: Deliver a soft bag storage and protect the reflex hammer.
- Reflex Hammer Adjustable head can be oriented in two directions
- Stainless steel body
- Telescoping / Telescopic babinski reflex hammer
- Brand: Elite Medical Instruments
- Length from 7 inches (when collapsed) to 15 inches (when extended)
- NEUROLOGICAL REFLEX INSTRUMENT KIT: Accurately test muscle stretch reflexes, superficial or cutaneous reflexes + plantar and abdominal reflexes with this complete Neurological Reflex Kit for Professionals and Students alike.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Constructed of medical grade stainless steel and aluminum alloy, these neurological instruments are durable and practical. They are easy to sterilize for multiple uses on many patients. They are corrosion resistant and built to last without bending, breaking or tarnishing. Latex free and comfortable for both the user and the patient.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE KIT: The ergonomically designed lightweight handles are precisely balanced for increased control. 3 in 1 buck hammer with built-in brush, which can be used to elicit cutaneous reflexes. Pointed tip at base of Queen Square Hammer elicits superficial/cutaneous responses, such as plantar and abdominal reflexes. Wartenberg Pinwheel - designed to test nerve sensitivity as it is rolled systematically across the skin. C128 Tuning fork - most ideal for neurological tests.
- EMT BANDAGE SCISSORS + PUPIL GAUGE PENLIGHT: Taking this kit a step further, we have included a black penlight with the pupil gauge chart in MM printed on the side for easy access. Perfect for diagnostics, EMS, and in the emergency room. It has a concave head to protect it from accidental drops and a warm safe LED light. Clips on to uniforms or bags easily and securely. The bandage scissors are angled and can cut through tough materials but it's smooth protected edges won't cut the patient.
- SAFE + RISK FREE BUY: Being so sure of the high quality of our Neurological Hammer Set we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. SurgicalOnline production process has attained ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 certification, cGMP compliant and CE certification making this set of 7pcs diagnostic kit item safe and world class.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL — Reflex percussion hammer is a versatile 3-in-1 mallet-type reflex hammer with a bulit-in brush at the base of the handle. Made from a high-quality stainless-steel our neurology reflex hammer materials' quality can be the envy of even the most expensive analogues on the market.
- EXPERTLY MADE FOR PROFESSIONALS — This popular type of Tromner hammer was invented by Ernst L.O. Trömner, MD, a director of the Neurological Hospital at St. Georg and professor at the University of Hamburg. The balance-weighted stainless-steel head of the Tromner neurological reflex hammer is outfitted with large and small mallets, constructed of soft silicone for precise percussions, less practitioner effort and greater patient comfort.
- HANDY AND FUNCTIONAL — Designed with the ideal and ergonomic size that makes it easier to handle when used on patients. The handle is optimized for comfort and crafted for exact movements. Upgrade your nursing kit and medical tools and pass physical exams easier!
- WELL-BALANCED REFLEX HAMMER — The weighted stainless-steel handle of the reflex hammer is precisely balanced for increased control of force for percussion. Not too light and not too heavy—our reflex hammers are expertly crafted to be effective and elicit accurate reflexes every time. It gives a better swinging motion and is built to last you for years!
- AN ESSENTIAL DIAGNOSIS KIT — The Trömner reflex hammer was designed by Ernst Trömner. This model is shaped like a two-headed mallet. The larger mallet is used to elicit tendon stretch reflexes, and the smaller mallet is used to elicit percussion myotonia. Click 'Add to Cart' now and make it your go-to essential or wrap it as a gift for graduating students or upcoming doctors!
- U.S. Army neuro reflex hammers
- The Taylor hammer features a 7.5 inch chrome handle
- Has a colored triangular rubber head
- Overall length 7-1/2-inches
- Latex free
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Medical Hammers now!
Last update on 2022-06-26 at 04:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API